Will a test booster make any difference in pct?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.87%

Will a test booster make any difference in pct?

Just looking at what I've got for my pct, and all I have is enough nolva and adex to run for 5 weeks.

The cycle will be fairly suppressive, 18 weeks with deca and xtren included..

Will a natty test booster make any difference? Have never used one, was always told they were a waste of money. Is there any bloodwork confirming that any of them work?

Cheers

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

No bloodwork for proof, but I think NOW's testojack caps are a kick-ass PCT addition....and I always add a natty t-booster to PCT.
    True story:

I give a f**K!!
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.39%

def add test booster
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    def add test booster
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.38%

I personally don't believe in "natty test boosters"... if you have trouble getting it up or something maybe as a libido enhancer, but as a test booster, lol. That's like throwing a 5 gallon bucket of water on a fire (SERM) and then squirting the fire with an eyedropper.

I'd love to see two bloodwork samples of comparable shutdown by the same person who used a SERM and then a SERM+natty with any significant difference. Doubt it exists. My test went from 200 to 1200 with clomid/nolva. Natty test booster gonna make any difference? lol
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.87%

Quote Originally Posted by ASFh32 View Post
    I personally don't believe in "natty test boosters"... if you have trouble getting it up or something maybe as a libido enhancer, but as a test booster, lol. That's like throwing a 5 gallon bucket of water on a fire (SERM) and then squirting the fire with an eyedropper.

I'd love to see two bloodwork samples of comparable shutdown by the same person who used a SERM and then a SERM+natty with any significant difference. Doubt it exists. My test went from 200 to 1200 with clomid/nolva. Natty test booster gonna make any difference? lol
    yep, was actually trying to google that but no luck.....it seems every "bloodwork" thread from a natty 'test booster is started by a mod trying push their company's product. and people are falling for it. over at phf, everyone says purus labs recycle is the best, and here it's any product by ****.....

I think you just answered my question, not gonna bother.

repped
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I agree a test booster while taking a SERM will be greatly overshadowed in terms of bloodwork or numbers...

Personally, in my PCT's libido takes a huge beating from SERMS coupled by the sh*t mood you feel from being in PCT with low hormones always = horrible time. Although I am recovering, I really don't feel like I am until I'm off the SERM.

Adding in a quality test booster for me has helped immensely in boosting my libido when it should be dead, keep my mood up when it should be crushed, and just overall sense of well being is wayyyy better with a quality test booster.

Many pathways for all these feelings which are greatly accentuated while using a test booster... tribulus for example stimulates androgen receptors in the brain to boost libido (bloodwork will not show this).

They definitely have their uses, and I find when someone tries a solid test booster during PCT, they generally tend to incorporate them from then on. Try it and see for yourself... only way to find out. I love a good test booster for PCT.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Will a test booster make any difference in pct?
    By hungryH in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 01:38 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 09:15 AM
  3. What Difference Does A 6 Make.......
    By corsaking in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 07:25 PM
  4. Rate my test booster/make suggestions
    By seville55 in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 6