Looking to cycle next year

Filco87

Awards
Hey, first post here, been lurking for a little while just reading though. Just wanted to get some opinions on whether or not I'm in a good/ready position to start my first cycle?

5"6'
135lbs (yes very light, but it's slowly coming back from injury)
23 years old (next month)
been training since i was 20
i have seen considerable gains, i had a pretty bad RC injury last year that had me out of upper body work for a few months so i'm only really getting back into it however.

i was doing some reading and thought that maybe i might try anavar. i still have a lot to research in terms of dosage and pct, so i'm going to give it another year or few months depending on when i feel i know enough.
im not sure if var is the best choice for a first cycle though, supposedly better taken with something else and the gains aren't amazing (although i have no concerns with slow gains)

can anyone recommend a good beginners cycle?

imjuschillin

Awards
Hey man, I'll throw in my $0.02. Give ya something to read, lolz . I'm no expert though, not at all..

I imagine most on here were thinking, yes, you are still a bit too light, even at your height, and still too close to the recovery phase from that injury. I know, not likely what you want to hear, but I'm guessing that's what went through most peeps minds reading your post.

If you're dead set on cycling before gaining some more weight naturally, then I would say maybe Var isn't the best first.

I'd say maybe because the pro is that it is pretty mild, so that's good. But like you said, it is usually best when combined with something else. Also, it's stronger area seems to be more to recomp or cut, so at your lighter end of the bodyweight scale, may not be the best one for you.

For a first one, many peeps have their personal answer to that, but I bet if you took an everage of everyone's opinion on that, H-drol would have to be in the overall top 1 or 2, no question.

Anyway, that's my thoughts, lol. Good luck man, sorry bout that injury, injuries suck!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hdrol for a bulk- no that will recomp you too

m14add- converts to dianabol at 15% and you will see good mas gains from this one

it is methylated which means it is harsher on the liver

but its not deadly at all

if you choose this expect amazing strength gains and good to excellent mass gains

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, first post here, been lurking for a little while just reading though. Just wanted to get some opinions on whether or not I'm in a good/ready position to start my first cycle?

5"6'
135lbs (yes very light, but it's slowly coming back from injury)
23 years old (next month)
been training since i was 20
i have seen considerable gains, i had a pretty bad RC injury last year that had me out of upper body work for a few months so i'm only really getting back into it however.

i was doing some reading and thought that maybe i might try anavar. i still have a lot to research in terms of dosage and pct, so i'm going to give it another year or few months depending on when i feel i know enough.
im not sure if var is the best choice for a first cycle though, supposedly better taken with something else and the gains aren't amazing (although i have no concerns with slow gains)

can anyone recommend a good beginners cycle?

I'd def give yourself a few months to get back to where you were and to get your body ready for the beatdown its going to get while on cycle.if your looking for slow gains t bol is a great thought.