how low in cals can you go on anabolics, whilst retaining muscle?

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, soon will be finishing up an 8 week test prop and npp bulking cycle, and will be doing another 8 weeks on test prop and xtren by CEL, at 1000mg week, and 180mg day.

I was eating about 4k on the bulk,no cardio. Got up to 220lbs(please disregard stats) but feel fat as fuk and am around 220lbs, aroun 16%bf.

What would happen if I ate 1700 cals with 30 mins LISS every day? Would I lose much muscle?

Would like to hear your thoughts on this guys, thanks

jlm25

Awards
I'm no expert by any means, but wouldn't it have been easier to cut then do more of a clean bulk?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic compounds prevent muscle wasting, even in a caloric defiency.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Especially if you started at 170 pounds

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anabolics will preserve muscle mass even at a calorie defecit, thats what they are anabolic- they word anabolic in biology means building up of muscle

ur fine i cut my cals to like 2000 a day and did cardio 6x a week i lost no muscle mass and kept getting thinner and thinner and thinner

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Especially if you started at 170 pounds
no, I didnt know what I was in pounds and inches/feet at the ime, I only know I am 173 cm(5'7.5) and weigh just over 100kg now (was 91 at the beginning)

Im not fat,just feel like it since I got pretty bloated....but can still see all six abs, only when flexed now though.

Anyway,the general concesus is that I wont lose any muscle?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends on what compound(s) you are taking, but I would not drop under 2k a day.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
at 1g of test and 180mg of x tren... youre not gonna lose much if any at all..

you could even add something like clen in and not lose much

or if you have experience doing ckd, you could use that type of diet to really shed fast, and keep all of your gains. ckd is not a low calorie diet, so then you wouldnt have to shoot for real low intake

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
or you could just use DNP-which coould kill you but hey you could loose a lb of fat EVERYDAY!!!!

Disclaimer: Please stay away from this **** it is poison and can kill people very easily

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
or you could just use DNP-which coould kill you but hey you could loose a lb of fat EVERYDAY!!!!

Disclaimer: Please stay away from this **** it is poison and can kill people very easily
i will be using clen btw.

and lol at dnp killing me. people talk so much bs about dnp its funny. More people have probably died from clen than dnp and its usually stupid fat women who OD on it.

I've run up to 1.6 grams a day. was hell, but lost about 3lbs of fat a day, no joke.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dnp can't easily kill you. You gotta be abusing it.

On anabolics you should be able to go real low on the calories. A 1000 calorie defecit should be fine. Perhaps even more, I've had success cutting on about 1000 calories of protein and nothing else, it's just weight gained from anabolics seems to be less permanent so don't cut after pct. Get as much as you can done while on than start lean bulking again after pct instead of cutting the rest.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
clen/t3 combo has more reported logs and such than dnp. dnp also affects everyone differently. if youre responsible and healthy as a horse then i don't really see any harm in it, but I also don't trust the dosing like zama stated.

If you start losing a large amount of strength you can always adjust your caloric intake. JMO

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Dnp can't easily kill you. You gotta be abusing it. Was thinking of running i but the brand my source carries is syntrop and it seems alot feel it's underdosed. No recent experiances of the dnp, so I may scrap it from my cut.

On anabolics you should be able to go real low on the calories. A 1000 calorie defecit should be fine. Perhaps even more, I've had success cutting on about 1000 calories of protein and nothing else, it's just weight gained from anabolics seems to be less permanent so don't cut after pct. Get as much as you can done while on than start lean bulking again after pct instead of cutting the rest.
you cut on 1k a day???

I'm afraid to go down to 1.7k, which was why I needed justification, hence why I created this thread lol

you didnt lose any muscle??

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i think he means 1000 UNDER maintenance

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i think he means 1000 UNDER maintenance
at first he[zama] said 1k under maintenance but then zama said,

''I've had success cutting on about 1000 calories of protein and nothing else''