Smith402

Awards
M-Sten by CULVER CONCEPTS
methylstenabol?
2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-1-ene-3-one

owenz

owenz

Awards
I do believe ive seen this debunked elsewhere. culver cleverly RE-worded the nomenclature for superdrol, and as much as I would have like to go with the stack of their two compounds, something about the double dose of methyls (h-drol & s-drol) just sounds painful! haha however, would be nice if it were in fact STEN

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do believe ive seen this debunked elsewhere. culver cleverly RE-worded the nomenclature for superdrol, and as much as I would have like to go with the stack of their two compounds, something about the double dose of methyls (h-drol & s-drol) just sounds painful! haha however, would be nice if it were in fact STEN
Weren't Mass Tabs supposedly Methyl Sten but when tested was nothing more than Superdrol??

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Weren't Mass Tabs supposedly Methyl Sten but when tested was nothing more than Superdrol??
On going argument that will never end. Alot of people will say that that the OG mass tabs had sten in them, and the newer version had SD. I never ran either and never will (due to the crazy costs/how rare they are).

I have seen a few products that claim to have sten in them, tho the only way to be sure is to have them sent to a lab to be tested.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
who knows. based off the logs, i wouldn't buy it un less it was around 20 bucks.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen three positive reviews of it thus far and one negative review. Also easyejl has a review of it here somewhere.

I finished a cycle of it (2 boxes) and gained 13 pounds, strength was up nicely, felt very good on it in week 1 and 2, but then got lethargy pretty bad the final two weeks. I thought I wasnt getting enough sleep but it just wasnt true as I was going to bed early. I also ran 1-Andro RD's for two weeks before and one week into it so that could have caused some of the lethargy issues (suppression) I had the last two weeks.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
theres a great thread on this subject that explains this nicely out there somewhere. from what I remember from memory there was found to be very little difference between the new and old but a slight moc weight.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never had lethargy from superdrol and I've ran that a couple times before. I've seen others say they had lethargy from m sten as well though.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never had lethargy from superdrol and I've ran that a couple times before. I've seen others say they had lethargy from m sten as well though.
Word royd. lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whazzup mang
Oh you know a BJ here, Dunkin Donuts there, a little Bed Bath and Beyond on the weekends... I still throw rocks at cars. So....same-same I guess. lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've had lethargy from superdrol. and so have most people I know who ran it solo. it is a common side to expect from this compound.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've had lethargy from superdrol. and so have most people I know who ran it solo. it is a common side to expect from this compound.
The Original Superdrol gave me intense Lethargy more so then even M1T.. I used to read about it and thought ah whatever. then when it hits u you realize what everybody's talking about. I didn't want to do ANYTHING , talk about dragging A.SS it was an effort to walk to the fridge to get a drink

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, the feel though is definitely different than superdrol. Way more androgenic, strength was bouncing up.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The price is kinda ridiculous, as you pretty well need 20mg/day. But outside of that it was nice

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting. yea, I should stick with stuff I know works good for me. though, I do want to run a recomp with the trenavar & some helladrol

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting. yea, I should stick with stuff I know works good for me. though, I do want to run a recomp with the trenavar & some helladrol
If Trenavar has a high conversion rate to Trenbolone,This could be VERY Phenomenal.