250 mg deca - enough??

WunHungLo

Awards
I've run a few cycles in the past with decent results. All my cycles up to now have either been over-the-counter PHs/PS, or a simple cycle like 500mg Test E. I'm getting ready for another cycle and I'd like to do the following:

Wk 1-12: 500 mg Sust
Wk 1-10: 250 mg Deca
Wk 1-4: 30mg Dbol
Wk 1-12: 100iu HCG ED
PCT

I'm wondering if 250mg of Deca is enough?? I've read quite a few threads where people say under 400 mg is a waste, etc. etc. But, I've also seen a few people say that 250 should be alright. I already bought all my gear, and it would take like a month to have more delivered. So is it worth it to do the 250 mg of deca? Or should I order some more and wait the month??? I have 10x 250mg vials, plus another 3x 100mg vials. So if I did 10 weeks, I could conceivably throw in an extra 100mg for 3 of the weeks. That might not be a good idea though....

Stats:
197lbs
10% BF
6'0"

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to get a good effect from the deca I would suggest 400mg/week for a minimum of 12 weeks. Now, that's not to say that some guys wouldn't get decent results at 250mg/week, but I still would advise at least 12 weeks duration as a minimum.

Deca gives good results, but they're slow to manifest and take effect.

Is this your first time stacking another injectable with test?

Also, check out this post I made on hCG a few days ago. I think it will help you in designing how to utilize your hCG as well. If you have any questions, let me know.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/164031-hcg-unraveled-valuable.html

-John

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know a few people that played with Deca, and it seems to be similar to Equipoise, in the fact it takes time to show desired effect. I wouldn't bother with it unless hittin' a 12-15 week run personally.

WunHungLo

Awards
Alright. Seems like I need to extend the cycle and obviously get some more deca. Yeah this is my first time stacking injectables.....and actually stacking period(aside from Proviron). Thanks for the input, I'll read that HCG thread.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing 300/wk with 500 test e, for 12...seems to be a good number from what I've read.

Plus my 12mL vials have 300mg deca and 250 test e :D

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
250mg ew was nff helps with gains, pains and no sides. i woudl rec if its your first time try out that dose, tenmaybe 300-350mg later on ifyou feel its needed. for me 200-300mg ew is good. but i would change youre cycle a bit.
like this:
Wk 1-14: 500 mg Sust
Wk 1-12: 250 mg Deca
Wk 1-4: 30mg Dbol
Wk 9-14: 500iu HCG 2X a week (about 3 days apart)
PCT

this is how i would do it if it was one of my earlyer cycles. i mena now id prob do it liek this (incase some one gives a S*** lol):
Wk 1-14: 750 mg Sust
Wk 1-12: 300 mg Deca
Wk 1-6: 50mg Dbol
wk1-15 50-70mg ed proviron
Back to HRT

WunHungLo

Awards
Thanks for the info. Your HCG dosage somewhat conflicts with Trauma's HCG guide though, which says 200iu every four days is optimal.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a fan of lower-dose deca during an AAS cycle just for joint protection.