What are "back pumps?"
- 12-07-2010, 09:45 PM
- 12-07-2010, 11:52 PM
- 12-07-2010, 11:54 PM
12-08-2010, 12:03 AM
12-08-2010, 12:07 AM
12-08-2010, 12:37 AM
12-08-2010, 12:53 AM
12-08-2010, 01:01 AM
An imbalance caused by aldosterone, this was typically considered as the issue with back pumps when using oral AAS
12-08-2010, 10:21 AM
12-08-2010, 11:54 AM
12-08-2010, 12:16 PM
12-08-2010, 11:19 PM
09-25-2012, 10:52 AM
would back pumps be whats causing lower right side abdomen pain as well as middle back? i just started a cycle. thanks for any help.
09-25-2012, 01:58 PM
I use a bulk powder taurine and that stuff has HUGE crystal clumps in it, I'm talking like a half inch long. I always just grab one of those clumps and throw some water in my mouth though, practically tasteless and dissolves immediately. No idea how many grams it is, just know about how much I need to get it workin'.
"Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
Similar Forum Threads
- By triton185 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 07-27-2009, 05:41 PM
- By thesinner in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 266Last Post: 05-08-2008, 04:58 PM
- By TripDog in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 144Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
- By T-Bone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 02-25-2005, 10:43 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-17-2004, 10:32 AM