What are "back pumps?"

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Gator 87 View Post
    Try putting it in hot water. It dissolves completely.
    I've done similar with creatine mono powder. tastes like sh*t but who cares i suppose. but regardless of the water temperature the solution will become saturated at some point and you will have grains in the bottom if you do not use enough water


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    I've done similar with creatine mono powder. tastes like sh*t but who cares i suppose. but regardless of the water temperature the solution will become saturated at some point and you will have grains in the bottom if you do not use enough water
    Well yeah, that's physical science 101.
    But just a few oz of piping hot water is enough to fully dissolve 5g of taurine and another 5g of creatine.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Gator 87 View Post
    Well yeah, that's physical science 101.
    But just a few oz of piping hot water is enough to fully dissolve 5g of taurine and another 5g of creatine.
    whats wrong with taking the powder straight and washin it down with water? I've been doing that with glutamine, taurine, creatine, and GABA. Its alot easier and faster
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things

  4. taurine always works great for me...mix it in some gatorade

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Gator 87 View Post
    Try putting it in hot water. It dissolves completely.
    Thanks I usually do shotgun it, but I also sip on it during my workout if I am on cycle or taking clen to alleviate cramping throughout.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    whats wrong with taking the powder straight and washin it down with water? I've been doing that with glutamine, taurine, creatine, and GABA. Its alot easier and faster
    Nothing really.
    Though I have had a crystal shard of Taurine stab me in the back of the throat by doing that (that **** is sharp!!).
    After that, I've been leery of eating crystalline powders and try to dissolve them.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Gator 87 View Post
    Nothing really.
    Though I have had a crystal shard of Taurine stab me in the back of the throat by doing that (that **** is sharp!!).
    After that, I've been leery of eating crystalline powders and try to dissolve them.
    Is this common? It must've been pretty good size to stab your throat

  8. An imbalance caused by aldosterone, this was typically considered as the issue with back pumps when using oral AAS


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    Is this common? It must've been pretty good size to stab your throat
    Some of the shards are like 2mm long and very sharp. It must have caught me just right :/
    Either way, it hurt like hell. lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Gator 87 View Post
    Some of the shards are like 2mm long and very sharp. It must have caught me just right :/
    Either way, it hurt like hell. lol
    wow, what company made the taurine with the concealed dagger?
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    wow, what company made the taurine withe the concealed dagger?
    Yeah I'd like to avoid sword swallowing as well when im takin supps

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    wow, what company made the taurine with the concealed dagger?
    1Fast

  13. would back pumps be whats causing lower right side abdomen pain as well as middle back? i just started a cycle. thanks for any help.

  14. I use a bulk powder taurine and that stuff has HUGE crystal clumps in it, I'm talking like a half inch long. I always just grab one of those clumps and throw some water in my mouth though, practically tasteless and dissolves immediately. No idea how many grams it is, just know about how much I need to get it workin'.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What exactly is meant by "back pumps"?
    By triton185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 05:41 PM
  2. 3-AD: Putting "thesinner" back in "synergy"
    By thesinner in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 04:58 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  4. "Back Pumps"
    By T-Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 10:43 AM
  5. Back "Width" and Back "Thickness"
    By Rock Lee in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 10:32 AM
Log in
Log in