Mdrol To Gain Weight

sprtsfrk17

Awards
Hey guys, so I am 18 and weigh 195 around and I eat all the time... Never seem to gain more weight any more. I am going to take mdrol in about a month or so. I know I will need to take a pct, milk thistle and vitamins and all that stuff to keep my body safe. Do you guys have any suggestions for me? I am also a college athlete playing football. I need to get up to 220 - 230 by next year. Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Silly rabbit, steroids aren't for kids.

You still have potential to gain more weight just keep hitting the plates hard, creatine, eat bigger. If you ain't gaining, just up the calories in the right moderation and you will keep putting on weight.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sorry, but if you aren't gaining weight, it's because you're not eating enough, not because you need steroids.

Additionally, most guys on here (myself included) are gonna tell ya you're too young to touch such a compound.

Add a gallon of milk and a rack of beef back ribs to you current intake everyday and I guarantee you'll gain weight. That's hyperbole, but you get my point. :)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw this thread in the supp section.listen to what those guys and these guys are saying.put in work and do it the right way and your make the gains you want and get so much more out of it as well