sides

tarmon8r

Awards
i am 2 weeks into my test prop/tren cycle and last night i woke up with the shivers and cold sweats many times. I did do some clen yesterday, 50mcg, for a little help in the gym for the first time. test prop 100 mg ed (1cc), tren 53mg ed (3/4 cc). Any suggestions? Thoughts? thanks in advance

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Night sweats are common for tren users.. Trust me, I feel so much better when it's steaming hot in my room, I break a sweat, then the fan air hits me... Ahhhhh! :D

I love tren! :mad:

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
Well haven't done gear (yet!) but from my experiences with clen, even at low dosages i sweat like a pig especially at night, i'm sure the mix of the two is worse.

P.S. pete that avatar is killing me....Why are you forcing us to look at your crotch?!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well haven't done gear (yet!) but from my experiences with clen, even at low dosages i sweat like a pig especially at night, i'm sure the mix of the two is worse.

P.S. pete that avatar is killing me....Why are you forcing us to look at your crotch?!!
I think it's safe to say you're the only one looking.. :D

At least I don't have wood...

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
i am 2 weeks into my test prop/tren cycle and last night i woke up with the shivers and cold sweats many times. I did do some clen yesterday, 50mcg, for a little help in the gym for the first time. test prop 100 mg ed (1cc), tren 53mg ed (3/4 cc). Any suggestions? Thoughts? thanks in advance
I don't know if this is your first time with tren, just guessing because of the dosage. However, your only in week 2 so you might want to hold of on the clen until you see just what the fina can do. I doubt that you will be needing any help in the gym.