BeastDrol with HellaDrol or EPI??

PL_Beast

Awards
OK fellas, I can decide on a cycle. I have been out of the PH game for a few years, but Im ready again and I can't decide ..so much new stuff out there.
I decided on Beastdrol 20/20/30/30/30/30...and bridging that with either Helladrol 0/0/0/75/75/100/100 or EPI bridge 0/0/0/50/75/75/100??

I ran a SD original cycle back in the day and i did very well on it, check my past posts...the problem is that i usually gain 20lb, to 25lb on SD cycle, then I cant lose any of it...?!? Im 281lb now..if i gain 20lb ill be 300lb....at 6'1....and I was kinda looking to gain the strength part...but not the weight part...any other suggestions???
Just a FYI my past stats on SD were:

Bench: 585x1, 500x5
Curl: 185x1 160x5
Shoulder Press: 445x1 (smith machine)
Shrugs: 6 to 7 plates each side for reps
Leg press: over 1000 for reps

And because I kept the weight, I was able to move all this weight through out the year...which eventually developed to some pain in my shoulder, knees, and elbows....so I reduced the weight to 225lb on all major moves for about 2 years now now im ready to hit it again...pain free.
Thanx

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
thats some super high doses of epi man...and 6 weeks of sd is a long time. i don't really know anything about helladrol to be honest.

but if you're looking to keep from gaining weight, why are you going to run beastdrol?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beastdrol 20/20/30/30
Epi ------------------- /30/60/60

That is more than enough to see some crazy strength gains.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep.

If you really want to push it:

30/30/30/30
------------45/75/75

Only because you are a big guy. But more than this and risk vs. reward becomes just stupid.

More than that and you are risking alot for a little extra gain. Not worth it.

I pushed my cycle to 7 weeks. If I had to do it again 6 was more than enough.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
don't exceed 30 on beastdrol, don't exceed 75 on epi, do not exceed 7 weeks total. Even doing those things you may push your liver too hard but based on the original craziness you were planning and your size I will assume that you have a high tolerance.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
6 weeks of superdrol is a no no... superdrol and epi is the most popular stack for stackin superdrol because when doin superdrol cycles are only 3-4 weeks tops and you will gain but loose your gains just as fast because 3-4 weeks isnt enough time for your body to acclimate so thats why alot will stack it with epi so that they can do a full 6 week cycle and keep so good gains.

beast /20/30/30/30/**/**/
epi: /**/**/30/40/40/40/

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how about neither? two methylated compounds? probably not a hot idea.

PL_Beast

Awards
I ran 3--- 6 week cycles with 4 weeks inbetween cycle for PCT before...and I was fine, and this was with original superdrol in 2007...so i do have a high tolerance. Typically i start to see results from SD in the 2nd week....but thanx for all suggestions

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
I ran 3--- 6 week cycles with 4 weeks inbetween cycle for PCT before...and I was fine, and this was with original superdrol in 2007...so i do have a high tolerance. Typically i start to see results from SD in the 2nd week....but thanx for all suggestions
Did you get bloodwork done showing that you were fine?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd say go beast/hella d/t both beast & epi being dht derivatives.