Jan cycle oral kickstart to test.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
So this is so far what I'm planning, subject to change but this looks good to me. Ready to hear feedback.

1-4 Monsterdrol xt
1-10 Test E 500mg-- 250x2, Sun/Thurs
9-14 Epi- 30/30/45/45/60/60

15-20 PCT

Clomid 100 first few days, 50 rest.
Erase 3caps/day starting week 16
TCF-1 as directed starting week 16

Diet so far is worked out at 3570 cal, 306 protein, 380 carb, 94 fat. I think I need to adjust this to add more carbs and maybe a bit more protein.

Training days

Sun-Thurs
legs/abs
chest
shoulders/tri.s
legs/abs
back/bi.s

So far this seems to be what I'm thinkin.

Oh, goals --> *semi* lean bulk(more bulk than lean)

Of course the usual supports, livercare, milkthistle, cycle assist, fish oil, multi.

Cycle starts 1/2/2011.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I forgot, creatine is in there as a supp also.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Really? I thought that would be alright, you think I should use and oral the whole time?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
correction: Epi 9-14 that's 6 weeks

looks good! May as well run the test out until week 12 imo but I'm guessing you're going with 10 weeks because you have 20mL.

Have fun!

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Rgr on the 20 ml. Also, do yall think hcghenerate during?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Really? I thought that would be alright, you think I should use and oral the whole time?
Yessir. You'll receive dissenting advocacy on the matter attempting to dissuade you from my counsel clamoring the postulated often inflated assertions of health decaying after math.

I won't engage in or portray the belief that my consultation is infallible or the only method of anabolic actualization - it is merely an offering from one member to another involved in the quest to realize optimized and sustainable hypertrophy.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Outstanding... WTF on running a methyl for 14 weeks? I know that some people have a liver that can tolerate it depending on the doses but some will will get liver failure from that. I've seen people on this forum getting jaundice, pale stool and easy bruising all from sub 6 week oral cycles... And I've read documented cases of liver failure in 6 weeks... 14 is too much.

I must simply assume that you have done so, you have had bloodwork, and your liver handles the oral steroids very favorably?

From what I understand of liver vs. methyls, your liver can handle a certain load indefinitely (like 20mg of Dbol for over 20 weeks i've read of stuff like this) but if you exceed that level (say 40mg of dbol) then liver enzymes will elevate and elevate, eventually your liver will be stressed to the point of failure.

My bottom line here is that not all livers are made equal and unless you've had bloodwork done or pushed yourself to the point of encountering signs of liver damage, you don't know what your liver can handle, and if you don't know what it can handle you should be careful with what you throw at it.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Yessir. You'll receive dissenting advocacy on the matter attempting to dissuade you from my counsel clamoring the postulated often inflated assertions of health decaying after math.

I won't engage in or portray the belief that my consultation is infallible or the only method of anabolic actualization - it is merely an offering from one member to another involved in the quest to realize optimized and sustainable hypertrophy.
LOL....you lost me here but LOL anyway!!

Now how would you guys feel about a NON-methyl, like hdrol?

I'm kinda in the same boat here.....

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol is methylated. 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4- diene-3-17b-diol. But hdrol is a weaker compound.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you need that much anabolics to be running orals for 12 weeks and injections for 12 weeks to make good gains... something is wrong.

And if something is not wrong, and, If you genuinely don't respond to steroids well, I would drop them all together.

Oral kick start + inject weeks 1-4
inject weeks 4-8
Oral ender + inject week 8-12
Some cycles run injects longer but this is the norm

That in itself is a DAMN advanced cycle^ and can't get crazier than that without huge risks involved.

I have never heard of someone on orals for 3 months straight.

Pipes run Epi for 4 weeks only dude. That is a lot of steroids and you really don't need that much to make good gains. People who depend on steroids way too much for the gains and not enough on diet and exercise get themselves into trouble.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Rgr, wasnt sure if 4 weeks for epi would be too short. I suppose on its own yes, seeing as how its just an ender to an already decent cycle, I can see how that would work out.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol is methylated. 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4- diene-3-17b-diol. But hdrol is a weaker compound.
YES!! I was thinking of when I stacked it with furazadrol, which IS non-methylated...My bad!!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding... WTF on running a methyl for 14 weeks?
Any advice or afterthoughts I offer on this forum or to clients always comes with the understood both stated and underlying side-bar disclaimer highlighting the fact I have and would never recommend anything I have never personally done... several times.

I have in-depth and constant blood work before and always after cycles, and have never once showed ANY anomalies in cholesterol, liver values, blood pressure, or quite literally any other measurable conceivable factor of health and internal function.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
LOL....you lost me here but LOL anyway!!

Now how would you guys feel about a NON-methyl, like hdrol?

I'm kinda in the same boat here.....
Let me try again...

The majority of members here will outline a far less abundant usage and duration of oral compounds than I often prescribe.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any advice or afterthoughts I offer on this forum or to clients always comes with the understood both stated and underlying side-bar disclaimer highlighting the fact I have and would never recommend anything I have never personally done... several times.

I have in-depth and constant blood work before and always after cycles, and have never once showed ANY anomalies in cholesterol, liver values, blood pressure, or quite literally any other measurable conceivable factor of health and internal function.
LOL that's not normal man. You're not normal. I don't think anybody is like you and could do that :boobies:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn outstanding your body is made for bodybuilding if you can tolerate **** like SD for months that is not normal. People have died trying to do what you do. Not many but it's like I said, not all livers are created equal. But to have good cholesterol too is amazing. I am envious.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Well in light of recent events, I may have to look at an alternative to my MDXT. Not quite sure yet if I'm going to still run it. Waiting on results. I guess the only other viable oral option would be beast, or maybe just inj dbol?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you're going to run dbol there's no point in injecting it

with the MDXT its weird, but I think bottom line is there's something hormonal in there because everyone who has tried it has made fantastic gains with very few sides. According to the testing tho it looks like the manufacturer ****ed up : / we'll have to wait and see exactly what's going on.

I'm still planning on running mine tho ;).

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you could do what im doing

week 1-24 test e
week 1-4 dbol 30-40mg ed
week 8-14 trenavar(if its out)
week 20-26 anavar 40mg ed

thats alot of orals but notice the spaced out time

will i be getting liver work while on? You bet your ass i will

is this cycle reccomended by me? No im just crazy is all

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
yea, that is a long ass crazy effin cycle man. get ripped.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established

week 1-24 test e
week 1-4 dbol 30-40mg ed

lol SWELL everytime you say your cycle it gets crazier and crazier......though my upcoming cycle in janurary or feb has undergone some recent changes as well, and makes yours look like a *****, :lol:since im like you everyday that goes by it gets more insane.

This next and first inj cycle is going to be INSANE!!!! and potentially deadly if dont wrong so Im not sure if I wanna be posting what it is cause I dont want noobs or uniformed people doing the same thing. :sgrin:

im hoping for at least 15lb of muscle kept not counting glyocogen and water weight so it will be a bulk prob 20lb stage one, cut stage 2 back down to 10%, stage three lean bulk for some extra mass. Should look like a different person at the end!!:food:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah mine will be from bulk to recomp to cut
bulk with dbol/test recomp with test/trenavar cut with test/anavar

its a blast cruise blast cruise blast lmao

just make a disclaimer saying "I do not reccomend this cycle to anyone" lol thats what im doing

my body if I need to drop the trenavar i will gunna get bloods like 2 week befroe both tren and var just to be sure my liver enzymes r okay

o and hcg will be in there 250iu 3x a week

God please let january come fast
amen

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i will also be on a HUGE amount of support supps and monitering liver enzymes 3x during the 6 month cycle

omg

IM A MAD MAN!

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean, I almost have everything ready, still have a few more supports to buy and the clomid, other than that Im pretty ready to go. Sitting on all this stuff just waiting till Jan sucks.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude im so tempted to start mid december BUT i have to go meet my girlfriends family for Christmas she knows i juice, she said just dont do it while we r there soooooo
:( :( :(

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Yea I have family coming for christmas, and also I know I'll be drinking a bit more than normal through the holidays and new years eve. Plus the gym I go to is at work and I generally have more time off during the holidays, not driving 45 mins just to workout lol.

I also think I may tweak my cycle a bit. lolol By tweak I mean add to it. I'm really concerned with the mdxt and for that matter other products from the company atm. Anyhow.. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be paying more WU fees soon lmao.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WU FTFW!
what ur cycle look like so far bish? (i say bish in love )

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
lol its at the top of this thread. Im thinking of extending the test, and instead of monster going to dbol. A far distant is just adding deca and doing test/deca for 12-14 weeks. I need to read more about deca though, from what I understand you might need pramiprexole.

So if I was to get crazy it would look like this

1-12 test e
1-10 deca
1-4 dbol
11-14 epi

This scares me though lol.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
ill add, ive only done 1 test e, hdrol, mdrol, cycles lifetime. Sooo.. yes I'm stepping up and going no nonsense, but not sure if Im ready for the test deca dbol epi cycle lolol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol i like it! lots of wet compounds and then a dry one at the end

hmmmmm

would be a lot of wet mass but the epi would dry out and solidify

i mean im doin a 24 week cycle as my first injectable

thats fockin scary

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
lol yea, your a crazy psycho. I mean, at what point did you say ... holy **** I'm going to be on steroids for half a year straight, what am I thinking?!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
LOL that's not normal man. You're not normal. I don't think anybody is like you and could do that :boobies:
Haha, I like chocolate milk! Anything I say is truly accurate, if it wasn't I would simply explain my side effects and their severity, and admit that the cycle's success and muscle accrual was 'worth' the suffering, but aside from very infrequent headaches or a sporadic nose bleed after leg-day or blowing my nose extremely hard out of the shower, I have never experienced ANYTHING remotely close to jaundice or other intense adverse effects over the previous 6 of 10 years I have been using hormones while training.

Damn outstanding your body is made for bodybuilding if you can tolerate **** like SD for months that is not normal. People have died trying to do what you do. Not many but it's like I said, not all livers are created equal. But to have good cholesterol too is amazing. I am envious.
Unfortunately, every ounce of muscle I do attain comes slowly and at a high investment of energy and nutrition that must be near perfect - so although after almost a decade of training I have realized the size that can turn heads, it is not in the same galaxy as IFBB pros.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I could spend a day reading all your posts.....quite entertaining and yet challenging to decipher!!

Schwell.....holy hell, man, you're pussifying my cycle!!

And I can't remember all the reasons for choosing deca, so read all this mess LOL....

Anyhow, it looked like a good introduction to my first ever inject cycle, mostly because of joint pain relief. But mine is looking like so ( actually 2 days on mdrol and did 250 of test so far), but...

1-12 Test E 500/week in 250 doses
1-12 Deca 300/week
1-4 Mdrol @ 20/day (I get good gains and sh!t for sides at this dose, so no need for more)
10-14 Phera (pplex) at 30~40/day

then 15-19 ish is nolva, an AI, T-booster, probably cort control, etc....

Wait, what was the question? :D

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Hey wayne, you should push your test e 2 weeks past your deca i believe. Nice lookin cycle though.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it said deca does not shut down t production- i call bull**** but i may be wrong i dont know uch about deca but very very interested in it

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I considered that, and may still do that. Actually I was gonna start the deca 2 weeks earlier and end the test e 2 weeks later but everyone said start at the same time. I know it takes a bit longer to clear out than the test.
And here's some more info about deca, although its pretty much the same ole same ole...But it does mention doing what you said below.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Here's a question, if I decided to run the cycle like this,

1-4 dbol
1-16 500mg test e
1-14 400mg deca
15-18 Epi

Would it be necessary to get HCG to add around halfway in, or can I do without. Also, would I need pramipexole for the deca or would the fact that its coupled with test be enough. Lastly, on cycle gyno issues, would it be a possibility and should I pick something up in case?

Thanks, originally the plan was for a much shorter less advanced cycle, however I might just go like this and wasnt sure about the beefed up version and what else would be needed.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established

week 1-24 test e
week 1-4 dbol 30-40mg ed

you gonna run hcg? if not, are you worried about shutdown at all?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna ask how well he felt he could recover from 26 weeks of potential shutdown, but then figured NM....I will get my answers from his log, LOL!

And I believe to be getting a "bonus" test, so if it is I will indeed run that out past the deca, and move everything else back to match. And maybe up the test dose partway thru....or cruise for awhile after...LOL....now I'm sounding like schwell!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im running hcg at 250 iu 3x a week

but then again i am doing a 6 month cycle

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
yea, i have no source of hcg, so id like to run a cycle that it isnt needed in.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
yea, i have no source of hcg, so id like to run a cycle that it isnt needed in.
Sources are easy to come by, plus HCG isn't 'needed,' but suppression occurs on ALL cycles, so it is often suggested.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Should I get some kind of ai for on cycle? I mean, i looked into arimidex and femara, they seem a bit expensive. Why wouldnt you be able to just use nolva on cycle and clomid post? What's the difference they are all estrogen blockers right? or not. Plus if it is needed, i wouldnt think otc ai's would be enough to cut it right?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
lol its at the top of this thread. Im thinking of extending the test, and instead of monster going to dbol. A far distant is just adding deca and doing test/deca for 12-14 weeks. I need to read more about deca though, from what I understand you might need pramiprexole.

So if I was to get crazy it would look like this

1-12 test e
1-10 deca
1-4 dbol
11-14 epi

This scares me though lol.

BTW, the cycle will be

1-14 test e 500/week - 250x2
1-12 deca 400/week - 200x2
1-2 40mg ed
3-4 50mg ed
13-14 epi 45mg ed
15-16 epi 60mg ed

As of now not planning on any hcg. Just going with pct.

I think this is my final adjustment. I think it looks pretty solid. Open to final comments. Thanks.