Winstrol ONLY cycle

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys :D

I never used AAS before,I'm planning to use winstrol for summer cutting (my cycle will be starting on may I guess)...

What do you think about it?
I'm 182 cm x 82 kg now,about 12% bf.

my purpose is to cut to 8-9% BF without losing muscles,or maybe gaining a little if possible :D

I'd like to know your thoughts about it,which doses should I use,the differences in terms of results between oral and inj and what I need for PCT...
are there haepatic issues with it?

thanks a lot in advance guys :)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established

I never used AAS before,I'm planning to use winstrol for summer cutting (my cycle will be starting on may I guess)...

my purpose is to cut to 8-9% BF without losing muscles,or maybe gaining a little if possible :D

I'd like to know your thoughts about it,which doses should I use,the differences in terms of results between oral and inj and what I need for PCT...

ok, well before you start you need to research on your own some more. google is a great source for finding info on doing a winstrol cycle.

my thoughts about just a winstrol cycle is use it with some kind of test. oral or inject, use some test. gains will be better and easier to keep. using it alone IMO is a waste.

u need some more research dude. PCT, there are plenty of articles. best thing to do is research and put something together urself, lay it out, then have people critique it.

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply... :)

of course I did research...

my idea was 6 week cycle at 50 mg ed or eod,clomid for 15 days as PCT...I'd like just to know what kind of results should I expect from this...

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply... :)

of course I did research...

my idea was 6 week cycle at 50 mg ed or eod,clomid for 15 days as PCT...I'd like just to know what kind of results should I expect from this...
u still need to do a full pct. 30 days of clomid would be best. alot of people will disagree with this cycle, but i guess ur dead set on it.

results? probably not much. IMO winstrol is more of a stacker or additive to a cycle with other anabolics. if ur going to do the oral it is 50mg ed, inject 50 mg ed to eod that depends on u. the problem with winstrol is that if ur not below 12%, the general concensus is that it is not really going to do much.

FelipeBR

FelipeBR

Awards
it's a good cycle brow.
for first cycle, go with 50mg eod for 6~7 weeks.

stano/winn do not convert to estrogen. so, clomid on pct is the deal.

you can xpect lean gains, colagen and protein syntesis, lean mass.....something about 10~15lbs of quality.....BUT.....With a clean diet of course.... low carbs and a lot of protein

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
it's a good cycle brow.
for first cycle, go with 50mg eod for 6~7 weeks.

stano/winn do not convert to estrogen. so, clomid on pct is the deal.

you can xpect lean gains, colagen and protein syntesis, lean mass.....something about 10~15lbs of quality.....BUT.....With a clean diet of course.... low carbs and a lot of protein
I wouldn't go blowing rainbows up his a$$ just yet. 12% bf and he wants to 4-5%?

OP, do you have an upcoming show or something? 4-5%bf isn't very realistic and if it were, it wouldn't be maintainable for very long health-wise.

From my experience, you'll get some strength, very little as far as LBM, and some nice shutdown. If you're dead set on this run a full PCT to be safe.

IMHO at you're bf level of 12% you're better off running something like T-bol which converts to estro at a very low rate compared to D-bol. You'll get some nice strength increase and noticeable size for a six week cycle. Plus, with the new muscle you'll add, you should see a nice recomp effect making you look much more ripped. Again, thats just my opinion.

If Tbol isn't available in your area go with D-bol 40-50mg and arimidex EOD.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go blowing rainbows up his a$$ just yet. 12% bf and he wants to 4-5%?

OP, do you have an upcoming show or something? 4-5%bf isn't very realistic and if it were, it wouldn't be maintainable for very long health-wise.

thank you finally someone else who is making sense in here. getting to 4-5% is also going to take more than just winstrol, and more than just one cycle. yeah winstrol is a good cutting steroid but, a) shouldnt be run alone and 2) is kind of weak. the only "fat burning" steroid i can honestly say that could be run alone and give u about 5lbs of LBM is anavar.

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
bros I never said I'd like to go to 4-5% bf,I said 8-9%... :)

so ypu think that as a Stand alone Anavar is superior to winstrol???

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
bros I never said I'd like to go to 4-5% bf,I said 8-9%... :)

so ypu think that as a Stand alone Anavar is superior to winstrol???
def if u have the money. u wanna drop bf id run anavar and an eca stack.

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
together?wouldn't be better Var+Clen?

the matter is that I'm sure I can have GOOD Winstrol,not so sure about the Var...that's my problem...

could I have some sexual problems during Win or var?

could be useful using an AI during or post cycle?
I know they don't convert to estrogens,I mean if an AI could help me to achieve better results...

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
together?wouldn't be better Var+Clen?

the matter is that I'm sure I can have GOOD Winstrol,not so sure about the Var...that's my problem...

could I have some sexual problems during Win or var?

could be useful using an AI during or post cycle?
I know they don't convert to estrogens,I mean if an AI could help me to achieve better results...
or var+clen+t3 would be fine. i have never had sexual problems with var, it actually increases my drive. u won't need an ai, there will be no water retention at all. an ai really isn't going to help u achieve better results, it is just to regulate estrogen conversion from highly aromatizable steroids. still have to do some sort of pct tho don't forget.

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
or var+clen+t3 would be fine. i have never had sexual problems with var, it actually increases my drive. u won't need an ai, there will be no water retention at all. an ai really isn't going to help u achieve better results, it is just to regulate estrogen conversion from highly aromatizable steroids. still have to do some sort of pct tho don't forget.

of course I'll do a PCT both with Var or Win...in PCT I'll have some water retention I guess,am I wrong?
I'd prefer to avoid using T3,don't really like thyroid drugs...

and what about the calories during and post cycle? I suppose little under my maintenance,am I right?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
of course I'll do a PCT both with Var or Win...in PCT I'll have some water retention I guess,am I wrong?
I'd prefer to avoid using T3,don't really like thyroid drugs...

and what about the calories during and post cycle? I suppose little under my maintenance,am I right?
u shouldnt have water retention coming off the cycle. i suggest using t3, clen slows down the thyroids ability to covnert t4 into t3, and u won't make as great gains as u could have. if u r cuttin yes, def under maintenance. and here is where everybody loses it. u must keep the same diet and workout intensity/strategy during ur pct as u did on cycle, this will make sure ur gains r more solidified.

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
I heard that on PCT I should go a bit up with the calories,in order to keep the gains...is it wrong?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I heard that on PCT I should go a bit up with the calories,in order to keep the gains...is it wrong?
u could do either way. i always keep everything the same so everything is constant

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

:liar: :lol: