Pro Hormone Help

crashcrash29

Awards
I am a BB.com memeber been lurking around these parts for some time now and decided to post with my first question.

I am a firm believer in treating prohormones like anabolic steriods in every way. I do not drink at all during cycles except for non alcholic beers (love the taste of beer). This is where my question comes in: Non-alcoholic beer still contains less than 0.5% alcohol by volume I drink maybe two or three a couple times a week. Is this ok or still a no no?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I drink on cycle, post cycle, off cycle, on a bicycle, doesnt matter. Im useless.

hagels316

Awards
As long as you are taking your support supps, I don't think a non-alcholic beer will be a problem. Just keep it conservative during cycle though.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I drink on cycle, post cycle, off cycle, on a bicycle, doesnt matter. Im useless.
:slap:

Thats retarded, lol. IMO if you can't go without a beer for a few months youre probably not in a position to be messing with hormones. Remember, the importance of diet is amplified on cycle.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree with you. I'm not condoning this behavior one bit, nor do I suggest this as general practice. To compensate I do ramp up milk thistle and livercare(himalaya). I would say I usally drink once every two weeks, maybe once a week sometimes. The problem is the amount of consumption on those nights lol.

crashcrash29

Awards
I too had this problem during my first cycle two years ago until I discovered how non-alcoholic beer taste just like beer. For me all beer is is the taste I could care less about the alcohol.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I agree non-alcoholic is fine and i understand the allure of partying every weekend but binge drinking while talking something liver taxing is rather dangerous. If you are sticking to injectables you are in better shape than orals but still...

crashcrash29

Awards
Yeah during any cycle I swear off partying even friends as to not be tempted to drink or do something I will regret later. And during this time I keep my gym rat buddies alot closer as to stay motivated.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
LOL @ pipes....good Dr. Suess haiku, LOL....

I was gonna say "Oh to be young and 'whateves' again", but I see your bout my age so never you mind!