PH not working for me?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.83%

PH not working for me?

I ran one cycle of M1T. I took 10Mg once a day for 4 weeks. Seen a little in strength increase but not in muscle size or body mass gains. Side i felt tired and aggressiveness and made me angry easy. I also ran Cycle assist alone with the cycle and after the cycle. I took 4 weeks off M1T. Now i am back on it. This time taking two pills a day so thats 20Mg a day. Once in the morning and then once in the afternoon. Still have feeling strong. But once again no muscle mass gains.

What other PH should i try out. Not seeing any mass gains that i would like. I have an increadiable fast metabolism. An i think thats whats killing my weight gains. Any info would be great.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.64%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

why would you run the same compound you had sh!t results with the last time??

SD, Epi, Halo are all good options
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.83%

it was my first cycle and what i have ready was the first introducing PH to your body for the first cycle you dont see much result anyways. So i up the dose this cycle and still not seeing much gains.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.29%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lilseth0014 View Post
    I ran one cycle of M1T. I took 10Mg once a day for 4 weeks. Seen a little in strength increase but not in muscle size or body mass gains. Side i felt tired and aggressiveness and made me angry easy. I also ran Cycle assist alone with the cycle and after the cycle. I took 4 weeks off M1T. Now i am back on it. This time taking two pills a day so thats 20Mg a day. Once in the morning and then once in the afternoon. Still have feeling strong. But once again no muscle mass gains.

What other PH should i try out. Not seeing any mass gains that i would like. I have an increadiable fast metabolism. An i think thats whats killing my weight gains. Any info would be great.
    sounds like fake m1t or other things are wrong like diet trainning etc.what did u use for pct? how much time did u take off after your first run of m1t I would wait months before running another cycle of m1t .More info is needed something seems amiss here.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%

No, was real m1t..
    He got the sides..
    Like I say, not everyone responds well to m1t..
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.29%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
    No, was real m1t..
    He got the sides..
    Like I say, not everyone responds well to m1t..
    interesting
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.78%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by lilseth0014 View Post

If you're not making gains using a hormonal, then your NUTRITION and/or TRAINING is not right, with the small possibility that the product is just not for you (although, with a hormonal, unlikely). Make sure that your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are designed for gains for YOU, especially NUTRITION, since they are primarily what will make or break your success.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    If you're not making gains using a hormonal, then your NUTRITION and/or TRAINING is not right, with the small possibility that the product is just not for you (although, with a hormonal, unlikely). Make sure that your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are designed for gains for YOU, especially NUTRITION, since they are primarily what will make or break your success.

~Rosie~
    Listen to Rosie, she knows her stuff.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.05%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

One thing I read that seemed to help me was increasing weight "volume", not weight. I added an extra set to each exercise, as well as increasing good food intake. I put on the muscle after that. This was for SD, but should apply to any PH/AAS.

Similar Forum Threads

1. this is not working, can you help
    By ShockCollar in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 05:54 PM
  2. oVER WORKING OR JUST RIGHT
    By offr85 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 01:55 PM
  3. WHY IS M1T NOT WORKING FOR ME
    By Kachinsky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22