PH not working for me?

lilseth0014

Awards
I ran one cycle of M1T. I took 10Mg once a day for 4 weeks. Seen a little in strength increase but not in muscle size or body mass gains. Side i felt tired and aggressiveness and made me angry easy. I also ran Cycle assist alone with the cycle and after the cycle. I took 4 weeks off M1T. Now i am back on it. This time taking two pills a day so thats 20Mg a day. Once in the morning and then once in the afternoon. Still have feeling strong. But once again no muscle mass gains.

What other PH should i try out. Not seeing any mass gains that i would like. I have an increadiable fast metabolism. An i think thats whats killing my weight gains. Any info would be great.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
why would you run the same compound you had sh!t results with the last time??

SD, Epi, Halo are all good options

lilseth0014

Awards
it was my first cycle and what i have ready was the first introducing PH to your body for the first cycle you dont see much result anyways. So i up the dose this cycle and still not seeing much gains.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran one cycle of M1T. I took 10Mg once a day for 4 weeks. Seen a little in strength increase but not in muscle size or body mass gains. Side i felt tired and aggressiveness and made me angry easy. I also ran Cycle assist alone with the cycle and after the cycle. I took 4 weeks off M1T. Now i am back on it. This time taking two pills a day so thats 20Mg a day. Once in the morning and then once in the afternoon. Still have feeling strong. But once again no muscle mass gains.

What other PH should i try out. Not seeing any mass gains that i would like. I have an increadiable fast metabolism. An i think thats whats killing my weight gains. Any info would be great.
sounds like fake m1t or other things are wrong like diet trainning etc.what did u use for pct? how much time did u take off after your first run of m1t I would wait months before running another cycle of m1t .More info is needed something seems amiss here.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, was real m1t..
He got the sides..
Like I say, not everyone responds well to m1t..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If you're not making gains using a hormonal, then your NUTRITION and/or TRAINING is not right, with the small possibility that the product is just not for you (although, with a hormonal, unlikely). Make sure that your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are designed for gains for YOU, especially NUTRITION, since they are primarily what will make or break your success.

~Rosie~

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
If you're not making gains using a hormonal, then your NUTRITION and/or TRAINING is not right, with the small possibility that the product is just not for you (although, with a hormonal, unlikely). Make sure that your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are designed for gains for YOU, especially NUTRITION, since they are primarily what will make or break your success.

~Rosie~
Listen to Rosie, she knows her stuff.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
One thing I read that seemed to help me was increasing weight "volume", not weight. I added an extra set to each exercise, as well as increasing good food intake. I put on the muscle after that. This was for SD, but should apply to any PH/AAS.