Which is better - Epi or H-Drol?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I know that "better" is a relative term, but I am talking about things like . . .

1) effective for building size
2) fewer sides
3) milder on your body/system
4) easier PCT

Do you see what I mean? Stuff like that!

So, which would you prefer: Epi or H-Drol?

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Epithio compound is better..
More mass, more strength, better hardening..

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oral Turinabol or Anavar.

Comes down to dosing and preference, and what works for you. They're cheap.. Run them both and then tell us.

Epi is sure as **** stronger mg for mg.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Epithio compound is better..
More mass, more strength, better hardening..
I agree, people will call me biased but I got less lethargy with Epistane and I always recovered just fine. I also only took for 14-17 days at a time. Get my 6-8 lbs and be done with no shutdown :).

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like cdma (hd) better. but i plan on giving epi another go round one more time with epi strong in the future.

but until then, hd is my fav compound

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Just stack the two at mild doses..... IDK

But Epi worked well for me....hdrol....not so much. Hell, a bridge from epi to hdrol might work for ya too....

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
I like cdma (hd) better. but i plan on giving epi another go round one more time with epi strong in the future.

but until then, hd is my fav compound
Why?

this blows my mind, I dont understand why people say this.I've never run it, but I hear it just gives weaker results then pretty much every other ph...I dont get sides from mdrol so I've run that for my past 2 cycles

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
different people respond differently to compounds.

for me, I can see results with just 50mg of hd. i've actually never went over 75mg, and then, it was only a week.

I have ran oral turinabol, and it is def a much stronger compound than hd. but I like how I feel when I run it, and what it does for me.

I've only tried to run epistane once, and didn't get anything from it at 30mg e/d. so next time, i'll run it at 40 and see if it helps any.

I think I may even pick hd over sd if I had to.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Which is better depends on the individual! Individual response is everything. Some people don't respond to Epi. Some people need huge doses of halodrol to see anything. I didn't make size or strength gains from EITHER of them lol...
But speaking from anecdotal evidence which I've seen a lot of, I would probably go with Epi. It usually imparts really solid size/strength gains and you can get a good run out of 2 bottles whereas with Halo I feel you really need to buy 3.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't used Halodrol but it has peaked my interest lately just to see how I respond to it.

Epistane is solid and I see people make great LBM gains on it for being such a mild compound.

Messor

Awards
I've tried HD at 100-150mg per day and also Epi-strong at 60mg per day.
I personally like the Epi-strong better. the sides were minimal or mostly non-existent for both compounds. But when I tried dosing Epi-strong at 75-90mg per day, my blood pressure got a too high.
60mg was my sweet spot.