PH Concern during pregnancy

  1. Registered User
    panjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0

    PH Concern during pregnancy


    This may be a silly question but here is what I have been pondering?
    I am gonna run a cycle early next year PP/SD and also using formastene along the way.

    My partner is currently pregnant and obviously I dont want her to pick up any of the hormones from me, I am pretty sure pp/sd wont cause a problem but is it safe to be using a topical product around her?

    Are any hormones passed over during sex?
    Hopefully this is a silly question but you can never be to careful!

  2. Registered User
    Jake Fires's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    546
    Answers
    0


    i would imagine that if u used a topical product that there could be some concern, say you rub it on your arm and some how your skin comes in contact with hers. i dont like that idea. be careful man.
  3. Registered User
    panjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0


    Yes, thats what I was thinking.
    I wounder how long the product stays active on your skin?
    Were is the prefered place to apply it?
    •   
       

  4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    Don't run a transdermal while she is pregnant.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by panjo View Post
    Hopefully this is a silly question but you can never be to careful!
    Do NOT use a transdermal.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Don't run a transdermal while she is pregnant.
    ^^^THIS!!!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Registered User
    panjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the advice, its confirmed what I thought. I will play it save not use.
    I will push the cycle back until later on next year.

    Out of curisoty though is it safe to use any kind of ph product even an oral?.
    Is there any chance of the hormones being passed over?
  8. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by panjo View Post

    Out of curisoty though is it safe to use any kind of ph product even an oral?.
    Is there any chance of the hormones being passed over?
    Are you kidding?? What do you mean through your sperm??
  9. Banned
    JCunningham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    761
    Answers
    0


    Just rub the trandermal under your armpit.
    I doubt your spouse goes near that area.
    And not all TDs are bad for women, even when they are pregnant.

    "Oh no, dont want to get my transdermal resveratrol or vitamin c on my pregnant wife".. LMAO
  10. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
    Just rub the trandermal under your armpit.
    I doubt your spouse goes near that area.
    And not all TDs are bad for women, even when they are pregnant.

    "Oh no, dont want to get my transdermal resveratrol or vitamin c on my pregnant wife".. LMAO
    I think he's talking about topical Formestane..I wouldn't chance that with someone i love carrying my Baby.
  11. Banned
    JCunningham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    761
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I think he's talking about topical Formestane..I wouldn't chance that with someone i love carrying my Baby.
    If I knew my wife didnt go near my armpits, I would apply their a few hours before a shower. Then shower and wash good, then lay in bed with her.. There should be 0 problems if you used that method. Also, in the morning you apply, and put on a shirt and wash your hands.. Again 0 problems with absorbing into your loved ones..
  12. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
    If I knew my wife didnt go near my armpits, I would apply their a few hours before a shower. Then shower and wash good, then lay in bed with her.. There should be 0 problems if you used that method. Also, in the morning you apply, and put on a shirt and wash your hands.. Again 0 problems with absorbing into your loved ones..
    OK your gtg,just saying i wouldn't chance it.
  13. Registered User
    panjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0


    I was refering to topical Formestane. I know the risk is low but even so its not woryh it.
    Is Formestane available orally and if so is it as good?
  14. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Are you kidding?? What do you mean through your sperm??
    It may not transfer hormones but the change in alkaline and or acidity in the prostate can be transmitted to a female through sperm potentially causing unwanted bacteria and or fungal growth in a woman causing a plethora of unpleasantness for her during an already possibly unpleasant time.
  15. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I wouldn't chance that with someone i love carrying my Baby.
    Placing loved ones at risk regardless of the degree is selfish and reckless. You'd be wise to avoid using a transdermal of any kind altogether.
  16. Registered User
    panjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0


    David,

    thanks for the good info. I agree with your comments hence the reason I am here asking the questions.
  17. Banned
    JCunningham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    761
    Answers
    0


    Putting your pregnant wife in a car with you and driving on the HWY is about as much risk as you applying formestane to your armpits and having sex with her..

    And oral formestane is crap.
    Get Erase instead.
  18. Registered User
    panjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
    Putting your pregnant wife in a car with you and driving on the HWY is about as much risk as you applying formestane to your armpits and having sex with her..

    And oral formestane is crap.
    Get Erase instead.
    Erase? what is this?
  19. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
    Putting your pregnant wife in a car with you and driving on the HWY is about as much risk as you applying formestane to your armpits and having sex with her..
    There's a big difference between reasonable and necessary and unreasonable and unnecessary.
  20. Banned
    JCunningham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    761
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by panjo View Post
    Erase? what is this?
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...e-90-caps.html
  21. Banned
    JCunningham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    761
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    There's a big difference between reasonable and necessary and unreasonable and unnecessary.
    True, that was me more or less saying "just saying"..

    I mean, if you cared so much about your wife and future child, stop taking AAS..
  22. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
    Putting your pregnant wife in a car with you and driving on the HWY is about as much risk as you applying formestane to your armpits and having sex with her..

    And oral formestane is crap.
    Get Erase instead.
    You are entirely an idiot for saying this. If the mother isn't killed in a car accident, there is almost never a miscarriage. You can't entirely avoid driving, but you can avoid smearing on a transdermal.


    And yes, some metabolites of some steroids are passed through sperm.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  23. Banned
    JCunningham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    761
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    You are entirely an idiot for saying this. If the mother isn't killed in a car accident, there is almost never a miscarriage. You can't entirely avoid driving, but you can avoid smearing on a transdermal.


    And yes, some metabolites of some steroids are passed through sperm.
    If you have to ask an obvious question, im gonna give you this type of answer or comment. I personally would use the TD because I do not believe I would be risking anyones health thank you very much. You can call me idiotic or stupid all you want .
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Weight After Pregnancy
    By patrikcainan in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 10:47 PM
  2. Anabolics and pregnancy
    By Kraker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 12:44 PM
  3. Pregnancy question
    By EasyEJL in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 12:39 PM
  4. Supplements and Pregnancy?
    By Timius in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 11:01 PM
  5. Diastasis after pregnancy....
    By Manwhore in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 09:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in