X-Tren, Super Drol and Dermacrine How to mix and match for next cycle

fatherenis

Awards
So I have Super, X-Tren and Dermacrine and I want to run a big bulking cycle after Christmas. Thinking about the dermacrine as a test base and then either running X-Tren or Superdrol with it. Or maybe even all three although that's quite ridiculous I think. Any opinions?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I have Super, X-Tren and Dermacrine and I want to run a big bulking cycle after Christmas. Thinking about the dermacrine as a test base and then either running X-Tren or Superdrol with it. Or maybe even all three although that's quite ridiculous I think. Any opinions?

Would definitely be a good cycle with either the tren and super combined with the dermacrine. Just depends what your going for? I think the super would put on more weight, with the x-tren probly bring close strength gains, but either or will work..

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals? I would recommend using dermacrine as your base and dose as directed on the bottle, then with sd I would dose 20-30mg/day max, 20 will probably do it for you, not sure on the x-tren dose I have never used it. What do you have planned for pct?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Pulse the SD for 4wks MWF start at 20 mg for 2wks and goto 30mg for 2wks. During your last wk start the Tren/Dermacrine and run those 2 for 4wks. The total cycle will be 7wks and you should really make and hold the gains.

Everytime i run Tren without a Tes base its shutdown central which really sucks.

If you stack all 3 at once its going to be crazy gains in the 4wks but they will be extremely hard to keep. Doing the pulse will allow the gains to come on slower and much easier to keep, also keep the bloat/water gain at a min. Than adding the Tes/Tren at the end will really ramp things up. It wil produce good dry gains, so thats why i would finish up with it.

fatherenis

Awards
I havn't got my PCT yet. But I'm going to Run Clomid for the first time. I've used Nolva in the past but I've heard good things about clomid. I also have an over the counter AI 6-Bromo and Cycle support for during the cycle. I'm thinking of getting arimadex or letro just in case because I've never ran tren before and heard it can F some people up. IE Gyno

fatherenis

Awards
Also the Superdrol is a liquid version actually. Microdrol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dermacrine is good for a base for any cycle.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like everyone has said, it really depends on your goals. I think the SD will provide you with more overall weight gain and the tren will provide you with about equal or more strength gains. I never got that strong or gained crazy weight off SD but im not a carb whore either.

Clomid will definitely be good, also if your running the tren, letro will do nothin for progestin sides. So id grab some p-5-p and mucuna pruriens.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
p5p, B6, I dopa, vitex are all good for anit gyno sh!t on cycle. But nothing like clomid with get rid of it if you really get it bad.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked microdrol. If you are an experienced user, i say go for it. looks like a solid stack. Also used dermacrine on my microdrol run and really liked it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I havn't got my PCT yet. But I'm going to Run Clomid for the first time. I've used Nolva in the past but I've heard good things about clomid. I also have an over the counter AI 6-Bromo and Cycle support for during the cycle. I'm thinking of getting arimadex or letro just in case because I've never ran tren before and heard it can F some people up. IE Gyno
Dermacrine is good for a base for any cycle.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
Agree with Rosie, I would add that SD is harsh on your lipids so adding something like Toco-8 to your pct can help

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Would definitely be a good cycle, but still would run real test with it along with the SD, x-tren and derma. THAT would be a crazy great stack in my op.