Legit Methyl-1-Test?

Lich

Banned
Awards
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]EDIT: I GOT a solid answer from the supplier as to what went wrong, It WAS in fact a typo through a different labeling company with one batch. AMT is a very legit brand as well and www.powernutrition.com is a great place to buy products for great prices, with good service. I just wanted to clear this up for maybe anyone thinking about buying, or asking the same question. So just disregaurd the following post ;) BTW thnx for all who gave input as well.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Got some methyl-1test. Made by "Advance Methyl Technologies"

Looks legit, ect. Only one question

On the front it says "M-1-T (Methyl 1 Testosterone)"

On the nutrition label all it says is:

17-alpha-Methyl-Testosterone

I noticed it doesnt state as many compounds or words as other companies, and it doesnt say "1-testosterone" just "testosterone"

Maybe they just cut that out, seem legit, any thoughts ect?

(Im just a lil over cautious)
[/font]

SO if uve got any info let me know, and if uve USED A.M.T.s product, or know anyone that has/does, let me know as well.

Last edited:

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's good that you're being cautious, but AMT is a very reputable brand. You'll be fine with that.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I doubt they would be selling methyl Test to the masses. It must be a typo.

Lich

Banned
Awards
Hey thnx a bunch guys...I feel alittle more at ease and had the same thoughts

Lich

Banned
Awards
Well I did some research. It did not occur to me that there was such a compound as "methyltestosterone" and so far its making me think twice, again ;) It says all it rlly does is boost agression for a workout, and has bad side effects. Now if im correcyt, like on a fruit juice bottle. It can say 100% juice on the front, but on the back, it has to say the real amount right?

Well my bottles are all from the same batch and they all say "methyl-1-test" on the front, but say 17-alpha-methyl-testosterone on the product info. This better not be right....Brand is AMT...guess ill have to wait and see how it goes.

HugeBB

Awards
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Got some methyl-1test. Made by "Advance Methyl Technologies"

Looks legit, ect. Only one question

On the front it says "M-1-T (Methyl 1 Testosterone)"

On the nutrition label all it says is:

17-alpha-Methyl-Testosterone

I noticed it doesnt state as many compounds or words as other companies, and it doesnt say "1-testosterone" just "testosterone"

Maybe they just cut that out, seem legit, any thoughts ect?

(Im just a lil over cautious)
[/font]

SO if uve got any info let me know, and if uve USED A.M.T.s product, or know anyone that has/does, let me know as well.
The thing is, methyl-test is a scheduled drug. Supplement manufacturers couldn't sell it ...has to be a typo. They surely mean methyl-1-test.

smizack

Awards
I'm sure it's just a typo or something. I just finished a cycle of it. Good stuff.
I get almost everything from powernutrition.