Another PCt question: 4derm (aka Trans 4ad)

Fleetcare

Awards
Since this isnt a super heavy hitter like M1T or M4ohn etc.. Can I get away with using 6oxo as a PCT ? Isnt using Nolva like killing a fly with a cannon ?

thanks guys

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Nah. Use nolva for all PCT. The nolva will also protect you from the high estrogen levels when the exogeneous hormones leave your body.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
It's mild enough to use 6OXO, but I don't know why you would. Nolva is better, and even cheaper...

And the one time I did try 6OXO, I got more acne from it than from the cycle itself... I'm personally not a fan...

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I agree that you can use 6-OXO if you prefer. The reason is not that Nolva is "too strong," but rather that 6-OXO is "strong enough" in this situation.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
It's mild enough to use 6OXO, but I don't know why you would. Nolva is better, and even cheaper...

And the one time I did try 6OXO, I got more acne from it than from the cycle itself... I'm personally not a fan...
I agree. One comment:

As you go off cycle, your hormones will become unbalanced (homeostasis is lost) as your estrogen levels remain high and your testosterone levels plummet. That is probably the reason for many post cycle symptoms rather than the 6-OXO itself. As I recall, you can get similar symptoms with Nolva, depending on what the cycle was. (As a side comment, I have never noticed any side effects attributable to 6-OXO when I used it in "non-demanding" situations.)