Another PCt question: 4derm (aka Trans 4ad)
- 06-15-2004, 10:14 PM
- 06-15-2004, 11:30 PM
Nah. Use nolva for all PCT. The nolva will also protect you from the high estrogen levels when the exogeneous hormones leave your body.
- 06-16-2004, 12:00 AM
You can use 6oxo if you prefer it.
06-16-2004, 06:19 AM
It's mild enough to use 6OXO, but I don't know why you would. Nolva is better, and even cheaper...
And the one time I did try 6OXO, I got more acne from it than from the cycle itself... I'm personally not a fan...
06-16-2004, 02:37 PM
I agree that you can use 6-OXO if you prefer. The reason is not that Nolva is "too strong," but rather that 6-OXO is "strong enough" in this situation.
06-16-2004, 02:44 PM
I agree. One comment:Originally Posted by Scrap
As you go off cycle, your hormones will become unbalanced (homeostasis is lost) as your estrogen levels remain high and your testosterone levels plummet. That is probably the reason for many post cycle symptoms rather than the 6-OXO itself. As I recall, you can get similar symptoms with Nolva, depending on what the cycle was. (As a side comment, I have never noticed any side effects attributable to 6-OXO when I used it in "non-demanding" situations.)
Similar Forum Threads
- By TryHard23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-30-2012, 09:29 AM
- By rsnake21 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 22Last Post: 03-17-2012, 11:18 AM
- By sm0831 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2011, 07:48 PM
- By supra888 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 7Last Post: 12-17-2009, 08:21 AM
- By eru in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2004, 09:56 AM