- 06-15-2004, 10:09 PM
What's up fella's, I'm getting ready to come off an 8 week MD cycle and was goind to use nolva for PCT but saw some info on Letro and was wondering if I should add it to or replace the nolva with it. And if I should add it what kind of dosing to use? Any responses would be greatly appreciated.
- 06-16-2004, 01:56 AM
06-16-2004, 01:58 AM
Do not use letro.
Use nolvadex or clomid.
How were your results? Add them to the methyldien review thread to help others.
06-16-2004, 02:01 AM
06-16-2004, 02:26 AM
This has been explained MANY times already why using an anti-estrogen (letro, arimidex, etc) is NOT what you want to do, all it does is prevent your (not present during PCT) test from converting to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme, wherease clomid and nolva will actively block the negative effects of the estrogen and work on restoring the HPTA is the short version.
In general, anti-e's should be approached with a minimalistic approach, because having some estrogen during a cycle helps both with gains and lipid profiles.
-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
06-18-2004, 03:38 PM
how about this stuff? how does it compare to nolva, for example? any info, or threads or resources?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Alpine in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2005, 03:45 PM
- By Warrior in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2005, 04:53 PM
- By meathead1987 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2004, 06:47 AM
- By anadrol75 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-17-2004, 09:27 AM
- By Deez Nuggets in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2004, 09:14 AM