4-AD causes male infertility ?

Fleetcare

Awards
:confused:
I just read on the bottle I bought that this is quite common ! WHAT THE HELL ?

Anyone know any stats? proven facts ?

i wanna have kids some day! :eek:

Cactus

Awards
Yeah, use a bottle a day for 3 years, no breaks, and you may have a problem. Otherwise don't worry about it.

You have researched this purchase, right?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
4-ad converts to testosterone. exogenous testosterone causes (almost always TEMPORARY) infertility.

it (test) has been used in experiments as a very effective birth control

when exogenous test ceases, the system returns to normal (after time)

if oyu have to ask this question, you should do MUCH more research before you consider any ph

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
you will probably have very low sperm count WHILE on 4-ad, assuming you take enough to be effective. that is true of test, and thus true of 4-ad.

once off, things return to normal. HCG during cycle would help

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Guys have reported getting girlfriends pregnant during cycles of test, so it is not a hard and fast rule. I would definately still use some sort of birth control - I use marriage. :)

HUGE

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Exogenous test can be used as birth control but the amount administered has to be fairly specific. Clinics use just enough to level out your monthly rise and fall in test without completely shutting down your testes/hpta.

Assume for safety's sake that you are potent and fertile while on cycle. You'd really have to cycle irresponsibly for a long time to completely sterilize yourself.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i was most definitely not saying that when on test or 4-ad one will be infertile.

that depends.

i said it CAN make you infertile, and is used for that.

iirc, the chinese studies used an initial dose of around 400 mg of t-enan, then 100 mg every two weeks.

iirc, it's been a while

Fleetcare

Awards
i was most definitely not saying that when on test or 4-ad one will be infertile.

that depends.

i said it CAN make you infertile, and is used for that.

iirc, the chinese studies used an initial dose of around 400 mg of t-enan, then 100 mg every two weeks.

iirc, it's been a while
its ok for a week or 2.. i dont need kids NOW!!!