Where to get topical spiro?

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
Wow, regrowth is a great website, good prices too. Maybe now I won't be afraid to get a hold of some good 4AD.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Wow, regrowth is a great website, good prices too. Maybe now I won't be afraid to get a hold of some good 4AD.
Ya it has good info but the prices suck ass. They want way to much for that ****. Total rip off....

I just got some Spiro from WHP not too long ago. I checked the new site, wonder why they dont have Spiro listed anymore? Anyone know?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ya it has good info but the prices suck ass. They want way to much for that ****. Total rip off....

I just got some Spiro from WHP not too long ago. I checked the new site, wonder why they dont have Spiro listed anymore? Anyone know?
WHP may be cheaper but I've read feedback on 2 boards that their products are subpar (getting out of solution, different consistency, ineffective compared to another source, ghetto looking plain bottles w/o labels etc). Plus there is no way to verify you are actually getting what you pay for and getting ripped off.

At least with Lee, you are getting professional looking products from a real doctor nice and legal.