How many times a year do you guys cycle

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how many times throughout the year do you guys take your fav PH's? is it u take the cycle,,,then post cycle,,,,then do u jump to the next one?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how many times throughout the year do you guys take your fav PH's? is it u take the cycle,,,then post cycle,,,,then do u jump to the next one?
My schedule for the rest of this year and into next year:

September- 4 weeks bulking
October- PCT
November- 4 weeks bulking
December-PCT
January-off
February-4 weeks bulking
March- PCT
April- off
May- 4 weeks cutting
June- first 2 weeks cutting then PCT
July- PCT
August- off

So basically 3 bulking and 1 cutting. Of course the cutting cycle I'm referring to is just with respect to prohormone and legal (at least for now) steroid usage. I'm not counting compounds like Clen, TriMax, ECA, etc. Really my cutting begins after my PCT ends for my last bulking cycle.

Currently the compounds I know I'll be using are:

September - 600mg 4AD (ethergels) + 600mg 1AD
November- 10(then 20)M1T + 900mg 4AD (oral, not transdermal)
February- Haven't decided. Was thinking something stacked with M1,4AD
May- 600mg 1AD + 600mg 1,4andro

If you're wondering about the cutting stack, 1AD is totally lean gains, and 1,4andro has possibly the lowest side effects I've ever seen. While 1,4andro increases appetite (not so good for cutting), it enhances endurance and increases vascularity. Mind you, I came up with this stack before I knew about M4OHN which I've heard is fantastic for use in a cutting stack. So now I'm not totally sure anymore.

With the exception of November, these are isostacks. Of course, any criticism is welcome.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
intresting....good detail man...i'm lookin for information like info you posted so i can get an idea on what to stock up on b4 the ban,,thanks bro

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you take off at least as much time as you were on, not including PCT, before starting another cycle. I would normally take off 10-12 weeks total after a 6-7 weeker. I know there are some younger guys on here with the cowboy mentality who are running back to back to back cycles with 3 week PCTs in between. That can lead to long-term problems. If you cycle safely you'll be fine with a few a year. Don't rely just on your cycles to make gains.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ditto to longdog. Just because you took "time off" which was really your PCT, doesn't mean your body is back to it's normal state. Use caution with these things.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so an example would be like lets say 4weeks on.....3-4 weeks pct.....then an additional 7-8 weeks off until another cycle,,,,so kind of like 4 cycles a year is safe

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Here's mine.
June - Sept: just getting in shape. I am using a combo of MAximum Fitness and Ross's Sandbag training. I am going to run this with two cycles of M4ohn for four weeks with two cycles of Trimax for three weeks at one cap a day. Then two PCT for four weeks apiece. These will be Clen, 7-oxo, gugguel, Sesthin (Avents new product), L-tyrosine and the last week of each PCT will be a EYC instead of clen. The goal is to drop fat and get in fighting shape.

Oct-March: Bulking while trying to drop the last few % of fat. To do this I may engage IA in setting up a program for me, but I will have to set down some conditions and I don't know if he can work under those constraints. If not I will do a 9-10 day cycle of lifting with two sessions a week of Taku's Intervals. Goals to get max. Strong, gain some solid weight and drop a few % of fat.
For supps. It would go something like this:
Weeks
1-2 just protein and a solid gainer-type of diet.
3-8 Increase protein to two grams per lbs of weight
Transdermal 1-t 3 grams, 4-ad 4 grams, and 4oht 3 grams, stacked with
m4ohn 20mg ed. Might front load with some 1-t ethergels. I have two btles laying around.
8-12 PCT Nolva and creatine.
18-21Transdermal 1-T 4 grams, 4-ad 3 grams, 4oht 3 grams, Stacked with m4ohn 20mgs ed and 1'4 ad at 1000mgs ed
22-26 PCT Nolva and Creatine.

Hopefully by then I will be around 190lbs and lean (7-8%). Right now I am 210lbs with around a 37 inch waist and I am 5'8.5 (need that .5 :D ). Buy the end of my get in shape phase I will be around 165lbs. So two cycles to put on 25-30lbs. This is including getting back on the weights and eating a ton of protein so I thinks it's doable, if I get everything dialed in.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to make a clarification. There is a bulking cycle that I do that is 4 weeks on 4 weeks off 4 weeks on. It is an 8 week cycle but done staggered so it isn't too taxing on my liver, etc. It seems to be a cycle length and timing that works for many. What I'm not sure of though is what standard PCT and wait times should be for such a cycle. Because it isn't really an 8 week cycle. 4 weeks of PCT happen in between the two 4-week parts. So I would think only 4 weeks of PCT would be required after the second 4 week cycle, followed by at least 4 additional weeks off. I guess my question is, should it be an additional 4 weeks or an additional 8 weeks off?

The third bulking cycle I have in there is something I'm contemplating but might not do.

As for cutting, I figured in plenty of time afterwards. It's 6 weeks on, 6 weeks PCT, 6 weeks completely off. That's 12 weeks in between which seems to be onpar with the standard of double the time off as you are on and a PCT of equal length to cycle length.

DougMan

Awards
The shelf life of PHs has me worried so I am going to be doing quite a few cycles even though I would rather wait two years coz I know could do it natrually. But the stuff has been bought so ah well.

Nullifidian, have you ever tried a straight 8 week cycle? I was just wondering if you think the staggered way produces the same type of results.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The shelf life of PHs has me worried so I am going to be doing quite a few cycles even though I would rather wait two years coz I know could do it natrually. But the stuff has been bought so ah well.

Nullifidian, have you ever tried a straight 8 week cycle? I was just wondering if you think the staggered way produces the same type of results.
I wouldn't do an 8 week only because I feel there is too great a potential for longterm harm if you don't give your liver a rest in between. I'm sure the gains would be greater with an 8 week cycle, but the danger is too much for my taste. Especially when methyls are involved. Then again, only the last 4 weeks of my 8 week bulking cycle use a methyl. So perhaps it would be better just to do 4 weeks of 600mg1AD/600mg4AD for weeks 1-4 then for weeks 5-6 add 300mg of 4AD and sub the 1AD for 10mg of M1T then weeks 7-8 add another 10mg of M1T.

Obviously I'll have Nolva onhand and I'll probably have to suppliment R-ALA throughout. It will undoubtedly reduce the amount of 4AD getting through, but I suppose that's a trade-off.

As for stuff like Milk Thistle, I always save that till PCT since taking Milk Thistle will just reduce the amount of PH/steroid getting through. That's especially bad for stuff like 4AD which don't have all that a fantastic conversion percentage to begin with.

If done as a straight 8-week cycle, then I'll definitely only do that and no other bulking cycle since PCT would be 8 weeks and then I would have to have an additional 8 weeks off after that.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
You guys might think Im a sissy, but Ill wait 1 year plus between cycles. It gives my body a chance to return completely back to normal, and plus Im assured that all gains Ive made are mine to keep.

BV

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't do 8 week cycles unless you have HCG on hand.
Ah, good point.

See there IS a reason to do 4 weeks on, 4 weeks PCT, 4 weeks on, 4 weeks PCT, 4 weeks off (or 8 weeks off I suppose would be much better).

kkmike

Awards
I only did 2 last year and think I'll probably do 3 this year, but will take at least as much time off as on - start counting after PCT is done. Although I am breaking that rule this one time. Just finished PCT and 1 week off then started M4OHN Monday. I wanted to see if I liked it (hoping I will) so I can get a dozen or so bottles while I still can.