Anyone use EPO

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if anyone has used EPO(Erythropoietin) and what did you think about it? I have seen it here and there, just did not know if it was useful and if it is what for

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering if anyone has used EPO(Erythropoietin) and what did you think about it? I have seen it here and there, just did not know if it was useful and if it is what for
I've never used it, although I actually do have a legitimate physiological/medical condition that EPO is usually prescribed for - I refused the "medication", and was told that my training naturally "made up" for the lack of using it.

Basically EPO helps increase your red blood cell count, thus increasing your body's oxygen carrying capacity. Definitely useful for endurance sports - which is often where you will find it used as a performance enhancing drug (i.e. like blood doping). It's not that hard to find information on EPO if you search for it.

There is no reason for the average, normal individual to use EPO, and even if said individual was an athlete, I wouldn't recommend cheating.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't even bother with it bro unless you are an athlete.