bumping up the tren on element nutrition's warrior

jimster7

Awards
now, before i have some OGs jumping down my throat, let me throw a few things out there. I've run warrior before with ZERO sides, no lethargy, nothing. only solid gains. i'm a 6'4" 270ish lb endo/mesomorph (mostly endo). my body can handle alot.

now that that's out of the way. i've got another bottle of warrior lying around and plan on running it again soon once i get my hands on a solid pct, BUT i also have bottle of infinity (19-nora @50mg).

i really want to throw that in on top of the warrior, but that would bump the tren dosage up to a level i've never played with. i ran warrior @2/2/3/3 and it was nice, but i don't know how to stack in the (extra) tren.

does anyone have any advice? i can see how this might be a dumb ass cycle, but i'm careful. this is why i'm coming to you guys.

(for anyone who isn't familiar with or forgot about warrior)
30mg of 19-norandrosta4,9 diene 3,17 dione

10mg of 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

6mg of 2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

5mg of bioperine

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
so if you wanted to throw in 50 mg of tren on top that would make the dosages:

110 mg tren

20 mg epi

12 mg SD

is that right?

and then bumping up to

140 mg tren

30 mg epi

18 mg SD

seems like a lot of tren. but you're the boss, so its up to you obviously. then again a lot of guys run tren at 120 right?

jimster7

Awards
seems like a lot of tren. but you're the boss, so its up to you obviously. then again a lot of guys run tren at 120 right?
well, yea, i know it's a lot of tren. that's what i'm trying to work out. is it crazy intense or just ****ing retarded?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ill be honest and say i have no idea. i ran a SD / tren combo last year using Finaflex 550xd which was 10mg SD and 25mg tren. did that twice a day and got amazing results, so im not experienced with anything over 50 mg of tren lol.

but i hear a lot of guys run it at 90 - 120 mg so 140 doesnt seem like THAT much more. plus its all about how you react to it. if you get bad sides then just back off on it. that would be my advice. but im also only 22 and havn't run tren at high doses so take what i say with a grain of salt lol

jimster7

Awards
so does anybody have a good way of adding the extra tren in to the cycle? am, pm? both?

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
so does anybody have a good way of adding the extra tren in to the cycle? am, pm? both?
Well (assuming of course) the proposed infinity is in capsule form you can always break the dose down to half. If this were decided upon you could run this mid day with the two caps of warrior being am/pm. Or if you're dead-set on the full dose of infinity you can still break the cap down and take the extra 50 in a 25/25 with the am/pm of warrior.... Entirely up to you though, as stated previously. Go by feel!

jimster7

Awards
Well (assuming of course) the proposed infinity is in capsule form you can always break the dose down to half. If this were decided upon you could run this mid day with the two caps of warrior being am/pm. Or if you're dead-set on the full dose of infinity you can still break the cap down and take the extra 50 in a 25/25 with the am/pm of warrior.... Entirely up to you though, as stated previously. Go by feel!
that sounds like a solid way to run this. how do you propose i split a capsule though? it's not like a hard pill, it's powder on the inside.

jimster7

Awards
so, i figured out how i think i'll run this (incase anybody cares)

tren 2/1/1/1/1/1/1

war. 0/2/2/2/2/2/2

week 8 there'll be 4 of each left so i'll do like one of each a day and start a bridge into my pct inorder to lessen the inevitable crash.