1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.

28 week cycle

I will be beginning a cycle Jan 1 of test cyp solo. I am thinking:

weeks 1-8 250/ week with 750 kick-start
    weeks 9-21 500/week
    weeks 22-28 750/week

I recently ran cyp 500/week for 10 weeks and 750/week for weeks 11-15 stacked with 200 mg deca/week with great results.

What do you think? Too long?
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....

2. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

depends on what ur goals are and what u are willing to risk. Is this cycle heavy on test and going to potentially cause health problems? yes.

Then again pro bodybuilders cruise on or over 1000mg of test a week. Sooo its up to u.
    •   

4. Registered User

I'm not really understanding weeks 1-8. You're basically taking a TRT dose -- enough to give you "normal" T blood levels, but probably not much more. You will be shut down, but not doing much to build muscle -- kind of the worst of all worlds.

And yes, that is a very long time to be totally shut down. You're not even mentioning HCG or PCT -- just how exactly do you plan to recover?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chim_chim View Post
    I'm not really understanding weeks 1-8. You're basically taking a TRT dose -- enough to give you "normal" T blood levels, but probably not much more. You will be shut down, but not doing much to build muscle -- kind of the worst of all worlds.

And yes, that is a very long time to be totally shut down. You're not even mentioning HCG or PCT -- just how exactly do you plan to recover?
    I'll pct as usual with clomid, and i will have arimidex on hand during cycle (although I am seriously thinking about TRT as I am 35). No hcg.
    Also, I believe to achieve "normal" test levels the dose is more like 12-16 mg per day, or about 100 mg/week. I have and have seen friends get great gains on a 10 week cycle at 250/week, although this is not supported by most on this board.
    Thanks for the opinion and have you ever tried ramping up test in periods throughout the cycle?
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Add orals...
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

if u plan on ramping the test up, do it when u stop seeing gains, i wouldnt put down on paper a plan to just move up the doseage if u are still gaining at an acceptable rate. That being said I have heard of the 250mg/ week cycles and have heard they are moderately successful, again ur goals are going to determine the doseage.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

one more thing if u are 35 and ur not going to use HCG expect a hard time to recover, and potentially being on TRT. i would advise if u dont want to start TRT to use hcg cause as you get older your body doesnt bounce back as fast as it does when u are young. I use hcg every couple of months for a period of 2.5 months and i stay on year round, plus not to mention hcg is cheap.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.

I agree with the don't up it till I stop seeing gains theory.
    You're right-it does get harder to recover as I get older.
    What are you running in TRT?
    How often do you blast?
    Doctor prescribed?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post
    I agree with the don't up it till I stop seeing gains theory.
    You're right-it does get harder to recover as I get older.
    What are you running in TRT?
    How often do you blast?
    Doctor prescribed?
    well i have a career making show coming up in a little over a year. I am cruising at 500mg of test a week (for now, i am usually at 250mg/week). My blasts are done because of set goals, length of time has only a little to do with it. I have specific goals to accomplish what i need to place in the top 3. I blast a lot recently, after my show obviously depending on how i place that will either stay roughly the same or change tremendously. I am probably going to blast approximately 8 months of this coming year one and a half months specifically for show prep. My test is not doctor perscribed but i get bayer scherring test, which is human grade. Blast's dont always increase the test amount sometimes it will even lower, specifically for show prep and cutting "blasts".
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    well i have a career making show coming up in a little over a year. I am cruising at 500mg of test a week (for now, i am usually at 250mg/week). My blasts are done because of set goals, length of time has only a little to do with it. I have specific goals to accomplish what i need to place in the top 3. I blast a lot recently, after my show obviously depending on how i place that will either stay roughly the same or change tremendously. I am probably going to blast approximately 8 months of this coming year one and a half months specifically for show prep. My test is not doctor perscribed but i get bayer scherring test, which is human grade. Blast's dont always increase the test amount sometimes it will even lower, specifically for show prep and cutting "blasts".
    Blasts don't always increase test? Do you know what your test levels are usually at when cruising on 250?
    How long have/are you running TRT at 500/week?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by timmmah View Post
    Blasts don't always increase test? Do you know what your test levels are usually at when cruising on 250?
    How long have/are you running TRT at 500/week?
    On my blood tests that i get when i am on 250mg/week the norm valeus given to me from the lab are between 300-1150. My test reguarly comes back in the 1300 range. there are some fluctatuions but thats roughly the average. I had been on 1000mg/week for 3 months (blast), then came down to 500mg/week 4 mounths ago.

By blast i sometimes change the test very little or drop it depending on the specific goal. By blasts for cutting it usually drops a lil bit on test, but var,clen,t3,tren etc etc etc are added. So my blasts arent exactly periods of insane test levels (although sometimes they are) they are usually in reference to the addition of other compounds or dieting really, diet is a very huge key to success with blasts.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    On my blood tests that i get when i am on 250mg/week the norm valeus given to me from the lab are between 300-1150. My test reguarly comes back in the 1300 range. there are some fluctatuions but thats roughly the average. I had been on 1000mg/week for 3 months (blast), then came down to 500mg/week 4 mounths ago.

By blast i sometimes change the test very little or drop it depending on the specific goal. By blasts for cutting it usually drops a lil bit on test, but var,clen,t3,tren etc etc etc are added. So my blasts arent exactly periods of insane test levels (although sometimes they are) they are usually in reference to the addition of other compounds or dieting really, diet is a very huge key to success with blasts.
    Wow! Thanks for the look inside your TRT, I appreciate it and am leaning more towards joining you in hormone replacement therapy every time I go through a PCT.
    Diet is key, in my eyes, it's THE most important factor in bodybuilding.

Thanks again slacker.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Yea i would deff use HCG...

and stack something with that, use deca or something. and some orals. would be a waste to have just 6 months of test only imo.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Dude do a 18wk, 28 is way to long unless you are trying to go pro. MAKE SURE TO GET HCG.....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 08:38 PM
  2. Two 4 week cycles of JW or one 8 week cycle?
    By MAJIKMAN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 10:28 PM
  3. 1test/4ad 5 week or 6 week cycle?
    By slydeflex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 11:13 AM
  4. Nolvadex ON 2nd week of 2 week M1T cycle
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2004, 02:57 PM