Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Monsterdrol XT vs. AI Cynostane

What is the difference in these two? Is Monsterdrol more bioavailable or something? I am really considering Monsterdrol but I'd like to know why cynostane was such a miss. Sorry if this has been answered.

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

according to henery v who has been around and knows his **** its this

The nomenclature that they listed, which bryan quotes up top, indicates that it would be a new steroid that has never been released before, a cross between cynostane and phera. They've since backtracked and admitted that the nomenclature is wrong, and it's the same as every other cynostane clone.
    as far as hit or miss I remember when ai's cyno came out it was hard to see how much of this would pass through or be active so the long term effects and current effectiveness is hard to judge I wanna say it depends on the person and how they response to different compounds I don't remember anyone having a good cycle from cyno and one guy started to develop gyno within the first week and had to stop so its hard to say really.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Thanks mich. How the heck has one logger gained 6 lbs in first week already? receew I think was his name? Wtf?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.73%

Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    Thanks mich. How the heck has one logger gained 6 lbs in first week already? receew I think was his name? Wtf?
    i know i was thinking the same thing! looks damn stronger than superdrol already; but as for sides; we will see what happens!
    PM me about my peptide research findings
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.67%

yea I saw the log I just commented in can't remember his name off the top of my head but it seems like he is having a great cycle so far.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.61%

This Cyano is indeed different. AI's was a dud. There are 3 of them known and this one is the strongest in MDXT.

Logger week 1, 6 lbs up. You know it's gonna be bad ass.

Henryv also said this compound should be stronger than Superdrol and Phera. Mich didn't post this part lol. Don't know why.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.77%

Im up 6.5lbs in 10 days, my lifting partner is up 7.5lbs in 10 days and theres another guy who randomly pops in on **** forums who started it before i did and was up 5lbs in his first weeks also. Im thinking of shooting him a PM and checking his progress out he should be on week 3 by now. So not sure were looking at a dud here fellas somethings going on! You wouldnt think out of the 3 of us the gains would be so uniformed if it were no good. I also saw some of henryv's latest post stating this should be strong as hell but he was worried about the sides since it seems so strong.
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.67%

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    This Cyano is indeed different. AI's was a dud. There are 3 of them known and this one is the strongest in MDXT.

Logger week 1, 6 lbs up. You know it's gonna be bad ass.

Henryv also said this compound should be stronger than Superdrol and Phera. Mich didn't post this part lol. Don't know why.
    I figured after his first comment the rest would pretty much be void so I left the rest of the posts out .def not talking down the product just going off the results I remember from when cyno came out and guys like partrick arnold and a few other guys breaking down this supplement.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.61%

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    I figured after his first comment the rest would pretty much be void so I left the rest of the posts out .def not talking down the product just going off the results I remember from when cyno came out and guys like partrick arnold and a few other guys breaking down this supplement.
    This cyano in MDXT is of a different animal brah. It's the 2-ene version. I also have a quote of Henry saying that this is indeed a different compound 2 days after the quote you posted above in a discussion with Russianstar.

So for the record... this is a different version.

Sorry Mich for being on your case but gotta straighten that out.

Theres a whole histroy with the ol' cyano released with labeling errors and being it not working...

This one is the real deal. As we can already see from these logs.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.61%

AI's Cyano was not even talked about in Vida. Only the 1-ene and 2-ene versions were... ours being the 2-ene version.

So to OP MDXT is a different animal. It's looking very promising so far for every logger and hopefully we continue to see and learn more about MDXT since it is a very new compound.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

The logs are looking pretty good so far, 5-7 pounds in the first week, isn't that about what users were gaining from 4 weeks of cynostane?
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.61%

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    The logs are looking pretty good so far, 5-7 pounds in the first week, isn't that about what users were gaining from 4 weeks of cynostane?
    Yea LMAO... MDXT should not be used in the same sentence with the old cyano.

Thread title would be more accurate as "MDXT vs Superdrol and Phera" cuz this compound was predicted by many to be up there in the ranks.

It's 2X as anabolic as Superdrol.

It's the sides I'm really interested in... if this thing gives you lethargy, back pumps, and other things SD is notorious for. Cuz I mean if it is stronger, you can get away with using less mg dosage and still be gaining as much as SD. That's a BIG trade off for keeping healthy and achieving BIG gains. Something very rare with strong compounds.

So far it is looking great. Still need these existing logs to get deeper in and some more reviews though.
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.67%

thanks for clearing this up c milk.
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

the compound that was supposed to be in cynostane was 2 cyano methyl dht. it is discussed in vida.

when henry and I were talking about this, it was before any other info was released that it was even comming out.

russian star was under the impression it was the 2-cyano-methyl dht compound (cynostane), because he did not know the compound in monsterdrol-xt is 2-cyano-desoxymethyltestosterone (phera plex).

russian wasn't fully informed, (he lives in russia) but now knows it is the 2-cyano-dmt.

I have a monsterdrol-xt & malicious mass q & a thread, with all the info we know (for now), from both henryv and I.

Jbry.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%

Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    Im up 6.5lbs in 10 days, my lifting partner is up 7.5lbs in 10 days and theres another guy who randomly pops in on **** forums who started it before i did and was up 5lbs in his first weeks also. Im thinking of shooting him a PM and checking his progress out he should be on week 3 by now. So not sure were looking at a dud here fellas somethings going on! You wouldnt think out of the 3 of us the gains would be so uniformed if it were no good. I also saw some of henryv's latest post stating this should be strong as hell but he was worried about the sides since it seems so strong.
    Honestly, what are your lifts looking like. I, personally, have no interest in size (weight gain).
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I read where some users gained nothing from it in 6 weeks. The AI version really went south. So, thus far, if these logs are true, then they have a solid product on hand for size. I have yet to see what the strength is like but I also haven't been searching the net either...to busy.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    the compound that was supposed to be in cynostane was 2 cyano methyl dht. it is discussed in vida.

when henry and I were talking about this, it was before any other info was released that it was even comming out.

russian star was under the impression it was the 2-cyano-methyl dht compound (cynostane), because he did not know the compound in monsterdrol-xt is 2-cyano-desoxymethyltestosterone (phera plex).

russian wasn't fully informed, (he lives in russia) but now knows it is the 2-cyano-dmt.

I have a monsterdrol-xt & malicious mass q & a thread, with all the info we know (for now), from both henryv and I.

Jbry.
    Was DMT not banned?
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.58%

DMT yes, but any variation from it is legal. As superdrol is legal but his un17-methylated cousin masteron isn't
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Depending on STRENGTH gains I might HAVE to pick a bottle up or something.
  20. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Azn, based on all the good reports, I KNOW you will be getting a bottle for your next cycle. LOL
    doing my own thang!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Azn, based on all the good reports, I KNOW you will be getting a bottle for your next cycle. LOL
    Shut up. It wont be for my next cycle, but ya I will be getting a bottle
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    according to henery v who has been around and knows his **** its this

^ This, except Cynostane isn't in Vida.

Henryv also said this compound should be stronger than Superdrol and Phera.
    Could be. The study the A:A figures come from was kinda sketchy on the details. This compound has an asterisk next to it's ratings in the study indicating that "the relative potencies were determined graphically", so maybe it was not tested at the same dosages as the other steroids in the study (which includes phera), and they've been scaled up/down. This could be relevant. I had been assuming it was a like-for-like comparison.

This cyano in MDXT is of a different animal brah. It's the 2-ene version. I also have a quote of Henry saying that this is indeed a different compound 2 days after the quote you posted above in a discussion with Russianstar.

So for the record... this is a different version.
    I haven't seen a COA for it, just assuming it's what you say it is.

AI's Cyano was not even talked about in Vida. Only the 1-ene and 2-ene versions were... ours being the 2-ene version.
    ^ True.
    Antus Labs
  23. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.59%

Yeah I'm strongly considering picking up a bottle. But I'm don't jumping into products before they've proven themselves. So I'll wait for another 2 months to see the end of the logs. Hopefully someone get bloods drawn but either way it's hard to imagine it being worse sd in that department so if the gains get close to sd than sounds like a great alternitive.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%

very interesting compound.
    I respond nice to phera.
    This is probably better than bolodrol...
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.53%

Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    Yeah I'm strongly considering picking up a bottle. But I'm don't jumping into products before they've proven themselves. So I'll wait for another 2 months to see the end of the logs. Hopefully someone get bloods drawn but either way it's hard to imagine it being worse sd in that department so if the gains get close to sd than sounds like a great alternitive.
    I'm thinking the same thing...looks good so far, but I want to see how people recover through PCT and if they're keeping their gains, and what kind of sides people end up experiencing on a full cycle. Definitely looks tempting though...
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%

This product wont be around in 2 months..
    It is a short run product due to the 2-ene I believe..
  27. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Antus Labs
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Quote Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
    This product wont be around in 2 months..
    It is a short run product due to the 2-ene I believe..
    Is this true?
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.61%

MDXT A:A Ratio 6.1

Phera A:A Ration 2.6

Holy sh*t this should prove to be a killer compound.

Thanks for the numbers henry.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.61%

Is this true?
    Yea it's a limited run

There wasn't too many units that came out for it either... somewhere around 200 I believe. That's why I jumped on it. I'm not/can't run it for a while but couldn't pass up the opportunity after learning more about it.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Save some for me u bishes! I mean I do like to name my logs Monster so y not run MONSTERDROL-XT!
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

1-ene is on a-42 isn't it?

would that make it like a 2-cyano-stenbolone?

2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-3-one-1-ene?
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Save some for me u bishes! I mean I do like to name my logs Monster so y not run MONSTERDROL-XT!

you said it perfectly buddy!! those stats that henryv posted got me pumped like a mother !!
    PM me about my peptide research findings
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%

Damn I wish I could run this, I had my best gains on phera

35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.77%

MDXT A:A Ratio 6.1

Phera A:A Ration 2.6

Holy sh*t this should prove to be a killer compound.

Thanks for the numbers henry.
    Pretty scary haha. Im at the point of no return. I really wish i wouldve gotten bloods done now.
  36. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.82%

Nice ratios indeed
    doing my own thang!
  37. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%

1-ene is on a-42 isn't it?

would that make it like a 2-cyano-stenbolone?

2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-3-one-1-ene?
    It would make it 2-cyano-M1T imo. Stenbolone isn't 17a-methylated.
    Antus Labs
  38. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.79%

i've not been around am for awhile but these things sound excellent ! where will i be able to get these ?
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by WATERLOGGED View Post
    i've not been around am for awhile but these things sound excellent ! where will i be able to get these ?
    Monsterdrol XT is a new DS from RLS Supplements, i don't think we are allowed to link to them though, but google it.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%

monsterdrol is limited? I though only malacious was- okay im buying a bottle then

i think this would be great to run at the tail end of my cycle in january to harden up and shed some fat i may gain from dbol/test

hmmmmm this or var this or var.....hmmmm

im gunna buy some gunna use var but this will be nice to have on hand for the future
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Monsterdrol, not xt
    By Pipes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 01:54 AM
  2. Monsterdrol-XT(BULK)
    By Whittenator in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 11:15 AM
  3. PCT for Monsterdrol XT?
    By steve45 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14