Monsterdrol XT vs. AI Cynostane

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is the difference in these two? Is Monsterdrol more bioavailable or something? I am really considering Monsterdrol but I'd like to know why cynostane was such a miss. Sorry if this has been answered.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
according to henery v who has been around and knows his **** its this

The nomenclature that they listed, which bryan quotes up top, indicates that it would be a new steroid that has never been released before, a cross between cynostane and phera. They've since backtracked and admitted that the nomenclature is wrong, and it's the same as every other cynostane clone.
as far as hit or miss I remember when ai's cyno came out it was hard to see how much of this would pass through or be active so the long term effects and current effectiveness is hard to judge I wanna say it depends on the person and how they response to different compounds I don't remember anyone having a good cycle from cyno and one guy started to develop gyno within the first week and had to stop so its hard to say really.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks mich. How the heck has one logger gained 6 lbs in first week already? receew I think was his name? Wtf?

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mich. How the heck has one logger gained 6 lbs in first week already? receew I think was his name? Wtf?
i know i was thinking the same thing! looks damn stronger than superdrol already; but as for sides; we will see what happens!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea I saw the log I just commented in can't remember his name off the top of my head but it seems like he is having a great cycle so far.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This Cyano is indeed different. AI's was a dud. There are 3 of them known and this one is the strongest in MDXT.

Logger week 1, 6 lbs up. You know it's gonna be bad ass.

Henryv also said this compound should be stronger than Superdrol and Phera. Mich didn't post this part lol. Don't know why.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Im up 6.5lbs in 10 days, my lifting partner is up 7.5lbs in 10 days and theres another guy who randomly pops in on NTBM forums who started it before i did and was up 5lbs in his first weeks also. Im thinking of shooting him a PM and checking his progress out he should be on week 3 by now. So not sure were looking at a dud here fellas somethings going on! You wouldnt think out of the 3 of us the gains would be so uniformed if it were no good. I also saw some of henryv's latest post stating this should be strong as hell but he was worried about the sides since it seems so strong.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This Cyano is indeed different. AI's was a dud. There are 3 of them known and this one is the strongest in MDXT.

Logger week 1, 6 lbs up. You know it's gonna be bad ass.

Henryv also said this compound should be stronger than Superdrol and Phera. Mich didn't post this part lol. Don't know why.
I figured after his first comment the rest would pretty much be void so I left the rest of the posts out .def not talking down the product just going off the results I remember from when cyno came out and guys like partrick arnold and a few other guys breaking down this supplement.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured after his first comment the rest would pretty much be void so I left the rest of the posts out .def not talking down the product just going off the results I remember from when cyno came out and guys like partrick arnold and a few other guys breaking down this supplement.
This cyano in MDXT is of a different animal brah. It's the 2-ene version. I also have a quote of Henry saying that this is indeed a different compound 2 days after the quote you posted above in a discussion with Russianstar.

So for the record... this is a different version.

Sorry Mich for being on your case but gotta straighten that out.

Theres a whole histroy with the ol' cyano released with labeling errors and being it not working...

This one is the real deal. As we can already see from these logs.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AI's Cyano was not even talked about in Vida. Only the 1-ene and 2-ene versions were... ours being the 2-ene version.

So to OP MDXT is a different animal. It's looking very promising so far for every logger and hopefully we continue to see and learn more about MDXT since it is a very new compound.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The logs are looking pretty good so far, 5-7 pounds in the first week, isn't that about what users were gaining from 4 weeks of cynostane?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The logs are looking pretty good so far, 5-7 pounds in the first week, isn't that about what users were gaining from 4 weeks of cynostane?
Yea LMAO... MDXT should not be used in the same sentence with the old cyano.

Thread title would be more accurate as "MDXT vs Superdrol and Phera" cuz this compound was predicted by many to be up there in the ranks.

It's 2X as anabolic as Superdrol.

It's the sides I'm really interested in... if this thing gives you lethargy, back pumps, and other things SD is notorious for. Cuz I mean if it is stronger, you can get away with using less mg dosage and still be gaining as much as SD. That's a BIG trade off for keeping healthy and achieving BIG gains. Something very rare with strong compounds.

So far it is looking great. Still need these existing logs to get deeper in and some more reviews though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the compound that was supposed to be in cynostane was 2 cyano methyl dht. it is discussed in vida.

when henry and I were talking about this, it was before any other info was released that it was even comming out.

russian star was under the impression it was the 2-cyano-methyl dht compound (cynostane), because he did not know the compound in monsterdrol-xt is 2-cyano-desoxymethyltestosterone (phera plex).

russian wasn't fully informed, (he lives in russia) but now knows it is the 2-cyano-dmt.

I have a monsterdrol-xt & malicious mass q & a thread, with all the info we know (for now), from both henryv and I.

Jbry.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Im up 6.5lbs in 10 days, my lifting partner is up 7.5lbs in 10 days and theres another guy who randomly pops in on NTBM forums who started it before i did and was up 5lbs in his first weeks also. Im thinking of shooting him a PM and checking his progress out he should be on week 3 by now. So not sure were looking at a dud here fellas somethings going on! You wouldnt think out of the 3 of us the gains would be so uniformed if it were no good. I also saw some of henryv's latest post stating this should be strong as hell but he was worried about the sides since it seems so strong.
Honestly, what are your lifts looking like. I, personally, have no interest in size (weight gain).

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I read where some users gained nothing from it in 6 weeks. The AI version really went south. So, thus far, if these logs are true, then they have a solid product on hand for size. I have yet to see what the strength is like but I also haven't been searching the net either...to busy.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
the compound that was supposed to be in cynostane was 2 cyano methyl dht. it is discussed in vida.

when henry and I were talking about this, it was before any other info was released that it was even comming out.

russian star was under the impression it was the 2-cyano-methyl dht compound (cynostane), because he did not know the compound in monsterdrol-xt is 2-cyano-desoxymethyltestosterone (phera plex).

russian wasn't fully informed, (he lives in russia) but now knows it is the 2-cyano-dmt.

I have a monsterdrol-xt & malicious mass q & a thread, with all the info we know (for now), from both henryv and I.

Jbry.
Was DMT not banned?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
DMT yes, but any variation from it is legal. As superdrol is legal but his un17-methylated cousin masteron isn't:)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending on STRENGTH gains I might HAVE to pick a bottle up or something.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Azn, based on all the good reports, I KNOW you will be getting a bottle for your next cycle. LOL

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Azn, based on all the good reports, I KNOW you will be getting a bottle for your next cycle. LOL
:lol: Shut up. It wont be for my next cycle, but ya I will be getting a bottle :sgrin:

henryv

Awards
  • Established
according to henery v who has been around and knows his **** its this

^ This, except Cynostane isn't in Vida.

Henryv also said this compound should be stronger than Superdrol and Phera.
Could be. The study the A:A figures come from was kinda sketchy on the details. This compound has an asterisk next to it's ratings in the study indicating that "the relative potencies were determined graphically", so maybe it was not tested at the same dosages as the other steroids in the study (which includes phera), and they've been scaled up/down. This could be relevant. I had been assuming it was a like-for-like comparison.

This cyano in MDXT is of a different animal brah. It's the 2-ene version. I also have a quote of Henry saying that this is indeed a different compound 2 days after the quote you posted above in a discussion with Russianstar.

So for the record... this is a different version.
I haven't seen a COA for it, just assuming it's what you say it is.

AI's Cyano was not even talked about in Vida. Only the 1-ene and 2-ene versions were... ours being the 2-ene version.
^ True.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm strongly considering picking up a bottle. But I'm don't jumping into products before they've proven themselves. So I'll wait for another 2 months to see the end of the logs. Hopefully someone get bloods drawn but either way it's hard to imagine it being worse sd in that department so if the gains get close to sd than sounds like a great alternitive.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
very interesting compound.
I respond nice to phera.
This is probably better than bolodrol...

DavidG

Awards
Yeah I'm strongly considering picking up a bottle. But I'm don't jumping into products before they've proven themselves. So I'll wait for another 2 months to see the end of the logs. Hopefully someone get bloods drawn but either way it's hard to imagine it being worse sd in that department so if the gains get close to sd than sounds like a great alternitive.
I'm thinking the same thing...looks good so far, but I want to see how people recover through PCT and if they're keeping their gains, and what kind of sides people end up experiencing on a full cycle. Definitely looks tempting though...

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This product wont be around in 2 months..
It is a short run product due to the 2-ene I believe..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MDXT A:A Ratio 6.1

Phera A:A Ration 2.6

Holy sh*t this should prove to be a killer compound.

Thanks for the numbers henry.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this true?
Yea it's a limited run :arg:

There wasn't too many units that came out for it either... somewhere around 200 I believe. That's why I jumped on it. I'm not/can't run it for a while but couldn't pass up the opportunity after learning more about it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Save some for me u bishes! I mean I do like to name my logs Monster so y not run MONSTERDROL-XT!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-ene is on a-42 isn't it?

would that make it like a 2-cyano-stenbolone?

2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-3-one-1-ene?

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Save some for me u bishes! I mean I do like to name my logs Monster so y not run MONSTERDROL-XT!

you said it perfectly buddy!! those stats that henryv posted got me pumped like a mother !!:food:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I wish I could run this, I had my best gains on phera

reecew

Awards
  • Established
MDXT A:A Ratio 6.1

Phera A:A Ration 2.6

Holy sh*t this should prove to be a killer compound.

Thanks for the numbers henry.
Pretty scary haha. Im at the point of no return. I really wish i wouldve gotten bloods done now.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice ratios indeed

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i've not been around am for awhile but these things sound excellent ! where will i be able to get these ?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i've not been around am for awhile but these things sound excellent ! where will i be able to get these ?
Monsterdrol XT is a new DS from RLS Supplements, i don't think we are allowed to link to them though, but google it.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
monsterdrol is limited? I though only malacious was- okay im buying a bottle then

i think this would be great to run at the tail end of my cycle in january to harden up and shed some fat i may gain from dbol/test

hmmmmm this or var this or var.....hmmmm

im gunna buy some gunna use var but this will be nice to have on hand for the future

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Monsterdrol is a mass compound, more wet than dry.
Not good to run during tail end.. Beginning or mid cycle maybe.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would make it 2-cyano-M1T imo. Stenbolone isn't 17a-methylated.
now that I have all three up, I can see more clearly.

stenbolone:

2-methyl-5a-androst-1-en-17b-ol-3-one

methyl stenbolone:

2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-1-en-17b-ol-3-one

Methyl-1-testosterone:

17alpha methyl-17beta-hydroxyandrost-1-ene-3-one

guess I was thinking it was like methyl stenbolone, but the 2 methyl was replaced with a 2 cyano.
But 2 cyano methyl 1 test works better. lol. even if a.i.'s cynostane was actually the compound in vida, the numbers look pretty low.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this! too many monsters are gonna be popping up everywhere ! :lol:
hey you notice the post you quoted me on just magically disappeared???

another one of my posts disappeared as well that i noticed... :hmmm:

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
hey you notice the post you quoted me on just magically disappeared???

another one of my posts disappeared as well that i noticed... :hmmm:
hmmm, that is strange :bigeyes:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the board is haunted :bigeyes:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 5