1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

blast cruise blast cycle proposition- i know i will get flamed-dont care

week 1-24 test e 250mg 2 x a week
    week 1-5 dbol 50mg ed
    cruse from week 5 to week 16 on 500mg of test e a week
    week 16-24
    anavar, beastdrol,winnie(low dose) although this may kill my joints so i may just do var

hcg will be used e3d at 250 iu
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

As long as your diet is in check the whole time, you know what you wish to accomplish and you have a nice PCT planned at the end, I dont see why not. After all, Edwitt did it and look at him!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    week 1-5 dbol 50mg ed
    week 16-24
    anavar, beastdrol,winnie(low dose) although this may kill my joints so i may just do var

JEEZ swelly. ONE step at a time man.

16 weeks tops for your first test cycle.

I'm not gonna flame you but dude your always coming up with crazy ****. Just stick to one DAMN plan and go with it. Your last idea looked ok.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    JEEZ swelly. ONE step at a time man.

16 weeks tops for your first test cycle.

I'm not gonna flame you but dude your always coming up with crazy ****. Just stick to one DAMN plan and go with it. Your last idea looked ok.
    Lol, schwell why didn't you just keep the Boladrol, instead of taking all this? I think poops would've still received the bottles..
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

because boladrol cant be run for a long duration of time thus the gains would probly come quick- and go quick

bbell i know its an idea "proposed"- just throwing it out there lol

but I know I cant pass up 80 bucks for 8 weeks of var

your boy got the hookup on raws
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

LMAO this is my girlfriends account-oops

everyone give her reps!
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by phunkyb View Post
    because boladrol cant be run for a long duration of time thus the gains would probly come quick- and go quick

bbell i know its an idea "proposed"- just throwing it out there lol

but I know I cant pass up 80 bucks for 8 weeks of var

your boy got the hookup on raws
    well by the logs, it sure doesn't look that way. M1T and SD give you at least 10lbs 2 weeks in at recommended dosage, but BD has given an average of 6-7..
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

no im sure the mass would come on very very quick but im interested to see if they can keep it in pct

thanks 4 reps
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

week 1-5 dbol 50mg ed
    week 16-24

jesus schwell you are a hormonal nightmare. 1 week its this 1 week its that. and that lay out is not blast and cruise thats just a long cycle. blast and cruise is a cycle followed by cruising at some predetermined dose of test(a popular dose is 250/week) until your next cycle, not going into pct.

now because i like you ill give you my honest feedback. 24 weeks a bit long but hey its your body. finishing with 3 methyls wtf schwell? why would you finish with beast in there? drop that. you're carrying too much body fat for winny, drop it and stay with var and i think you'll be more than happy if the var is dosed properly. now you'll save some money, definitely save stress on the liver and it'll be a good cycle not unlike what many have run before.

i look forward to your new cycle layout next week lol
  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

500mg is not a cruise, and I'd wager this cycle would set you up for a heart attack before you turn 30
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    500mg is not a cruise, and I'd wager this cycle would set you up for a heart attack before you turn 30
    he doesnt care though. he runs sh%t all the time. i used to crack on him like a lot of people do but hes a likeable dude so i just try to steer him a bit. hes fun to follow along cause hes always running something different
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

it's sad that other people care about your health more than you do. Are you trying to **** yourself up?

bodybuilding is a lifestyle that you pursue for years, it's not something where you lift for a couple months and then get impatient and then start cycling and then run stupid cycles which aren't very effective because you're so new to the game that your diet and training still aren't 100%. The results you obviously want will take years to get.

I lifted naturallly for a couple years making a lot of progress before I cycled anything. That natural time is important because that's when you learn how to eat and train. You skipped that time basically... it's evident with your bodyfat gain on your last bulk. That wouldn't happen if you knew how to bulk. But you chose to cycle too soon so you didn't know how to bulk. You're still learning things. So you're not getting the most out of your cycles.

So it's really stupid to put your body through these ridiculous and taxing cycles when your training isn't even quite on the right level yet.

You need to learn some patience. Everybody says bodybuilding is a marathon not a race... what you outlined isn't even a blast and cruise it's just a ****ing half year long cycle.

And don't make a thread title where you say you don't care in it, what are you so depressed with your life that you no longer care about your health? Grow up and have some personal responsibility.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  13. Registered User

Reps to UnrealMachine.

More go to the first person who convinces OP to see someone about his drug addiction.

It reminds me of a guy who came up to me in the gym and said he wanted some sessions so I could help him lose fat. During the chat he told me about various cycles he had completed. Look at the guy up and down and you wouldn't have had the faintest idea that he had touched the stuff. He barely looked like he lifted weights. I am confident that him and OP shared the same bulking philosophies.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Reps to UnrealMachine.

More go to the first person who convinces OP to see someone about his drug addiction.

It reminds me of a guy who came up to me in the gym and said he wanted some sessions so I could help him lose fat. During the chat he told me about various cycles he had completed. Look at the guy up and down and you wouldn't have had the faintest idea that he had touched the stuff. He barely looked like he lifted weights. I am confident that him and OP shared the same bulking philosophies.
    It's all Barbell Beast's fault!!!! He just had to tell him he wasn't massive! Now he's like anakin skywalker becoming the Vader-nater LMAO. May the force be with you Schwell..
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.

Dude, I don't know you from Adam, but at 45, I just lived through a heart attack. Genetics are a bitch! I'm not gonna preach cause you're an adult. Just remember, worse case CAN happen sometimes no matter how rock solid you are. Be smart and good luck with whatever you decide....
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

this is the one and only thing i hate about AM

i never said IM DOING THIS!

I said PROPOSED CYCLE

it is a THOUGHT

AMBULLDOG for the last time bro- i like you but i DO NOT run **** all the time i have ran THREE cycles in the last 12 months

this is an idea is all if not now in the future possible

and lol I should have made myself more clear was tired

var or winnie or beast to cut up

and 500mg no cruise 250 would work tho ya?

again this is an idea guys nothing is set in stone and to say i dont care about my health because i come and ASK FIRST is just not right

i do care which is why I
    a. inform my doctor of my aas use
    b. consult with people I trust about using aas
    c. moniter my blood pressure, stool color etc

so instead of telling me i dont care about my health, or i run shizz all the time andi dont care please get ur facts striaght and give some feedback is all i ask gents

yes there was ONE time i finished pct and went right into a cycle- wont do it again

/end rant
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  17. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Why such a long cycle ? That's probably the starting point.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

yeah i dunno was an idea but after consulting with some people I have decided against it

im looking at a 15 weeker but 12 weeker isnt out of the question

would be week 1-15 test e 500mg ew (should i lower in between orals?)
    week 1-5 dbol 40-50mg
    week 9-15 var or winnie or beast
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

yeah i dunno was an idea but after consulting with some people I have decided against it

im looking at a 15 weeker but 12 weeker isnt out of the question

would be week 1-15 test e 500mg ew (should i lower in between orals?)
    week 1-5 dbol 40-50mg
    week 9-15 var or winnie or beast
    much much better schwell. leave test at 500. anavar for sure over beast at the end if you can afford it. id also consider starting the anavar a little later so that you finish the var the day before you start pct.

like others have said though. dial in that damn diet. would be a shame to run a cycle like this and not take full advantage. good luck bro always here to flame you
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

LOL you post way ti many "new" cycles man...

Pick one and stick to it god dammit.

And if this is your first cycle id say just do 12 maybe 16 weeks of test.

If its not, Then throw some deca, tren, and EQ up in that b!tch !!
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

If anyone has followed Edwitt, he ran more compounds, harsher compounds, at higher doses, for a longer period of time, at an older age.. etc...
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

just get yourself to 12% bodyfat first

you want a simple cycle outline, here it is
    test 500 1-12
    dbol 40 1-5
    winstrol 50 11-14
    PCT week 15+
    Mostly answered PM's
  23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
    If anyone has followed Edwitt, he ran more compounds, harsher compounds, at higher doses, for a longer period of time, at an older age.. etc...
    well........when you put it like that
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.

Ever wonder what happens to regular posters when they just drop off the board. Im new here, but those that arent probably know what Im talking about. Did they get bored? Stop working out? Get fat? Go to prison? Drop dead in their apartment from AAS use?

AM should have an "In memory" section where other members can reflect on past members........ Just a suggestion
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

unreal i am- im down 1 1/4 inch on my waist and now that pct is done my cals are slowly being dropped

already fat is coming off- it did in pct like u said all i had to do was clean the deit up

sooooo yeahhhh knuff said

mikeg i guess you right i do tenjd to flip flop alot eh?

am, keep flaming u make me famous!

jk jk
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

unreal i am- im down 1 1/4 inch on my waist and now that pct is done my cals are slowly being dropped

already fat is coming off- it did in pct like u said all i had to do was clean the deit up

sooooo yeahhhh knuff said

mikeg i guess you right i do tenjd to flip flop alot eh?

am, keep flaming u make me famous!

jk jk

ill always flame you but its also followed by advice. myself and unreal gave you a very similar cycle set up. follow one of those and you'll be set
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

lol hilarious
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

u need to lay out ur goals. If u wanna compete (soon) and be huge and ripped (and win) ur missing some compounds, and u shouldnt come off at all. If this is just to look good ur an idiot. Steroids are for people looking to compete not to try and get a bitch in a club. U want ***** get a high paying job, muscles impress guys thats about it and girls love money.

So i think u should lay out ur goals and then proper advice can be given, cause there is no way in hell this will make u show ready by the time ur esters are clearing, in fact it just looks like a waste of var at the end the way u have ur cycle layed out. Diet needs to be given, i assume ur macros will change with the end load correct? And please tell me ur not bulking in the first half and cutting in the second half of ur cycle cause then im gonig to have to just stop posting immediately.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Reps to UnrealMachine.

I assume u dont use steroids or PH's then. cause that would be hypocritical otherwise wouldnt it?
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Why cant the guy use it for himself?
    He isnt using it for women or power, he never said he was...

How about everyone here that isnt a pro BB put the steroids away cause hey, you arent competing.. Just sayin.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

How about everyone here that isnt a pro BB put the steroids away cause hey, you arent competing.. Just sayin.
    I am competeing and i am trying very hard to get my pro card actually. And that was more in a reference to blasting and cruising then steroids in general. If you are going to blast and cruise with a compeltely healthy and functioning HPTA for little to no gain that would seem illogical to me.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

and do u really want to argue about what he hasnt said??

all im saying is that guys generally use steroids for all the wrong reasons. Maybe he wants to be pro and he wants to make this his life and hes 100% dedicated. then god bless him i hope he runs as much **** as he can get his hands on him and god bless him i hope he turns pro ASAP. But generally i see a lot of guys taking a substantial amount of risks when it seems the reward is not worth it, at least in my opinion but thats just me i could be dead wrong.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

then again to some people getting greased up in their underwear to get on a stage with a bunch of dudes flexing in front of other dudes probably doesnt seem that cool either. Maybe magazine covers and articles are lame to some people too. Its all perception im just saying there has to be some reason hes doing it. and if there is and that reason just happens to be doing a bodybuilding show then this cycle needs some seroious help. And if u read what i posted earlier im asking for goals to help him achieve them.. I was just inserting my opinion in that as well.
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

You are allowed to your opinion and hope you get your pro card!
    It is not set in stone that his HPTA nor health will be destroyed because of this.. Especially since 24 weeks isn't overly long, albeit, it is long..
    You say he may make little or no gains? I beg to differ. Especially if he knows his goals, sets them and has his diet and training geared towards them.
    Maybe he doesnt want to become a competing BB now, but he may halfway though his cycle or towards the end when he finally sees what he has done to his body.
  35. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

WOW swell your a magnet for getting flammed!!! haha I have mixed feelings cause proposed cyce is rough but Im planning something similar for my first cycle...though I feel my training and diet are down and am fine with the risks. Heres my cycle outline at the moment for jan or Feb 2011

1-20 or 22 Test E 250 EW (might use sus450 axio blend and do more)
    1-6 Phera/SD 20-30/20mg (will prob run each 5 weeks, starting Phera in week 2)
    13-18 Xtren 90-120mg/ Possible with SD kickstart 3 weeks

may raise test slightly on the blast periods, but they will remain at 250mg per 8 days on cruise. Maybe 2 weeks or so after 2nd blasts slightly higher to help stabilize gains.

8 week Clomid/nolva pct

Thought about throwing in slin but prob wont since I cant find any definitive proof that iit will be worth the risk in terms of gains and hassel of adjusting whole diet plan ED. Im currently cutting to 9-10% before I start this cycle, so I will have to play the plans by ear in terms of bulking. Oviously the first blast will be a bulk, the cruise may be a slow recomp if i feel the mass isnt at risk with another bulk. I just dont wanna get over 16% at the end cause i find it hard to keep bulking mentally at that point so if I get too sloppy on first bulk the second blast may turn into a recomp, or a 3 week cut 3 week bulk.

SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stay tuned all!!!! So far year one has beeen nice to add 25lb of solid muscle (added as much fat but in 3rd cut), year two I wont accept anything less no matter WHAT!!!!!
  36. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

If you are doing it for yourself, and there are no addiction issues, then you have no reason to run crazy cycles back to back with no bloodwork.....
    This space for rent

37. Registered User
    Board Sponsor

I'd kill for Op's stats I'd cut down then do a slow controlled bulk back up.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

mich thats exactly what im doing im cutting down to 210 12% bf and then slowly bulking up

and i agree with jcunningham there are NO medical facts that PROVE this will kill me there is data that suggests it would have risks buttt....if i took all the needed precautions and checked in with the doc regularly i think i will be fine

and someone who said I would make little to no gains- lol this is absurd my training is good, my diet is great(now that i stopped slacking) and i would be using anabolics-thats like saying taking dbol will do nothing to you rethink what you said sir

easyej im NOT running it back to back and I AM getting bloodwork done
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

I assure all his diet is on point, if not extremely fined tuned now, it will be there well before he starts a cycle. I however say you Schwell wait at least until March to start everything..

Get on Adam Multi vitamin
    10g fish oil per day
    100mg CoQ10 Per day
    1400mg of H. Berry a day
    Toco8 ED
    2g vit c per day
    Cardio and clean diet

Do that and by march your body should be fully rejuvinated from all the cycles this year and get blood work to confirm!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

If you cycle for more than 14 weeks, use HCG and get bloodwork done
    Mostly answered PM's
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blast and cruise help needed
    By JohninAZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7