First Cycle (take 2)

jhayes34

Awards
Ok, so after posting here and getting some great advice so i decided to re-post my first cycle.

Bio-
23 yrs old
167lbs
7.1% BF
Very active, i play tennis and run
I eat 4000 calories a day 1250 calories are whey protein with complex carbs
I also eat lean proteins (fish, chicken, turkey) and whole grains everyday, i don't eat fried foods nor do i eat fast food.

Cycle supports-
Milk Thistle
KR-ALA
Fish oil, Borage oil, Flax oil, olive oil (all in the same softgel)
Celery seed extract
Hawthorne berry
Multi Vitamin

Turinabol - first 3 days 30mg, 60mg for the 4 remaining days in that week so that i can assess tolerance, then after that its going to be 60/60/90/90/90

PCT-
Liquid Clomid -150mg the first day, 100mg the next 3 days, 75mg the next 4 days, 50mg for 2 weeks, then 25mg for 1 week
Formestane TD
Tribulus natural Test booster - recommended dosage

Now for a couple questions, what should i mix the liquid clomid with and should i take it with food? Also what should i mix the liquid Turinabol with? Any critiques on how i should dose or input on anything i may be missing? All help and answers are appreciated! Thanks!

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Increase cycle to 6 weeks: 90/90/90/90/90/90
Longer you are on, easier it is to keep gains.
With this compound, it is better to be on longer as it is mild and recovery should be easy, especially with clomid.

I like your clomid dosing. Take all dose before bed. With or without food.
Just take the turinibol straight, in split doses, better on an empti stomach.
I suggest you get a topical formestane product as your AI for PCT.
Novadex acts as an anti androgen, which you will not enjoy during PCT.
Just my advice!

jhayes34

Awards
Thanks for the input, so i should replace the novedex xt with the formestane TD? and i have re-mapped my turinabol cycle to
first 3 days 30mg, 60mg for the 4 remaining days in that week so that i can assess tolerance, then after that its going to be 60/60/90/90/90 i like to ease in to this and not just start at 90 right away this is my first cycle and i would like to take it easy even if it means only 5lbs of lean mass gained. 5lbs i didn't have before haha.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
yeah do atd instead of novadex plus its cheaper then replace tribulis with a daspartic acid supplement like tcf-1
if ur having any issues with lathargy pick up t911 from lg it has yohimbine and resveratrol

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I am suggesting you get a transdermal formestane and dose between 40-60mg during PCT :)..
I bought forma stanzol for my PCT..
thebigT loves it.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, I am suggesting you get a transdermal formestane and dose between 40-60mg during PCT :)..
I bought forma stanzol for my PCT..
thebigT loves it.
Yes, Forma Stanzol is a very good choice. You'll love it bro :D

jhayes34

Awards
i will definitely look into that thankyou!