what is the most common or most popular superdrol stack ?

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
i have never stacked a ph with something else i was just wondering whats the most popular or most common stack with using a superdrol clone such as m-drol.. want something thats not gonna be extremely toxic being that m-drol already is.. what is best stacked with m-drol..thanks.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
well..just might of answered my own question..alot dont recommend stackin m-drol with anything so i guess i will just leave it alone.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
alot of people have stacked it with tren and phera and blown up, myself included, but i mean it doesnt go unpunished, you get some nasty sides. But since their banned im not really sure which legal compound would be good to stack it with these days

most people will just say stack it with test if you wanna go down the dark side and injectable route.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Toxicity is overstated IMO. That;s with anything. If you're predisposed to high blood pressure, you may experience hypertension on cycle. If you have poor lipid profile, then a harsh oral will probably trash your lipids even more. The liver heals and regenerates as it's one of the most resilient organs in your body... It heals as long as you don't do permanent damage with ridiculously high doses for ridiculously long periods of time. If you abuse anything, it's gonna show you why it is a gamble. If you are more responsible and do your research then there's a lot of things you could do while limiting sides.

The most popular combination right now, that I can think of off the top of my head is SD bridged into Epi. Total of 6 week bridged cycle, yes harsh, yes both active steroids.. But the epi helps to dry your gains, as you would normally lose a substancial amount of water, etc during PCT. It continues providing strength gains even after the superdrol is out of your system and hardens you up.

Another option, however not considered legal, would be to stack it with a PH like xtren, which is NOT methylated and can be run at a moderate to high dose, either stacked or again bridged with the superdrol. If you are a beginner, this option may be a little much for you.

The third option is you can use an oral like superdrol to kick off a test cycle. Gains start by the time the test kicks in, and the longer time "ON" allows you to continue building, leaning out and helps accustom your body to carrying the new weight. Most people, unfortunately drop their calories too much during PCT, and a lot of it is because one of the signs of liver toxicity is that you start to lose your appetite. Unless youre running a mega dose of test, its not further hurting your liver, but increases protein synthesis, which means that you are able to consume more protein and keep your cals up.

You can run superdrol alone for good strength and lean mass gains, just know that its gonna be a little bit harder to keep your gains from a 3-4 week oral cycle because the gains happen so quickly. the last two weeks are really the only times when your body even has a chance to get used to that weight... But that's just my opinion, along with some others who will probably chime in as well..

With any oral cycle, or hell any cycle period you should have the appropriate support supps and pct items. Make sure you have EVERYTHING on hand before starting a cycle. If you get sick on cycle, try to force yourself to keep cals up, even if you are skipping a couple days at the gym. Consistency is key to keeping your gains. Good luck

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
what about some TESTOSTERONE CONVERSION FACTOR-1

TGSmithJr

Awards
SD is so strong that it is a little unnecessary to stack it with anything else. IMO the best uses of SD along with another PH/AAS would be to use SD to kickstart a long ester injectable cycle or (if you don't do injectables) to bridge SD to something else (Epistane I believe is used most commonly for this method).

If you really wanted to stack SD with another PH at the same time, I would recommend something non-methylated, Max-LMG possibly.

TGSmithJr

Awards
I appears SouthernCharm beat my response by a few minutes and was def more detailed. I agree in entirety.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
ok so epi..what about something like TESTOSTERONE CONVERSION FACTOR-1

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Oh and bloodwork is king bro. Listen to your body for joints, aches and pains, etc.. But just cuz you feel fine doesn't mean youre not stressing your body. I recommend bloodwork before and after you cycle. If you look up how to get it done at privatemdlabs.com, you will save yourself a lot of money and it doesn't go on your medical record. Nothing replaces bloodwork as far as you knowing how much you have damaged and how much you have recovered.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
TCF1 is NOT a prohormone, and not somethign I would use to bridge into or stack with superdrol. Superdrol inhibits natural production of testosterone, which makes use of TCF on cycle pointless. It is to raise levels, and a good tool in PCT. If you have some TCF1, use it as a natty test booster or during the second half of your PCT. Stacks great with a MILD AI during pct.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you need to stack mdrol with anything, If I had to though I'd use some test. Xtren was terrible to me. f'd up my prostate :(

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
ok so lets say m-drol bridged into epi.. 10/20/20/00/00/30/40/40/40

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
ok so lets say m-drol bridged into epi.. 10/20/20/00/00/30/40/40/40
The way a bridge works is to compress two short cycles basically into one. At some point (normally for a week or two, the two compounds would be stacked.)

This is one example:

SD: 10/20/20/30/0/0
Epi : 0/0/30/40/40/50

total cycle is 6 weeks, with 4 weeks of both. Epi and SD don't really start producing noticeable gains until the 3rd week IME... And you can't space em out far apart like you had written

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
The way a bridge works is to compress two short cycles basically into one. At some point (normally for a week or two, the two compounds would be stacked.)

This is one example:

SD: 10/20/20/30/0/0
Epi : 0/0/30/40/40/50

total cycle is 6 weeks, with 4 weeks of both. Epi and SD don't really start producing noticeable gains until the 3rd week IME... And you can't space em out far apart like you had written
sorry wrote it out wrong.. ok cool. thanks.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Yes and no. I am one of those guys that thinks that there's no such thing as overkill on PCT. I would run a SERM, front loaded for a week then tapered down over the next 3-5 weeks (4-6 weeks total for PCT)

Your test booster and AI get added in during the 3rd week and run until you finsh them.
(tcf1 + formastanzol for example... or testopro and 6 bromo.. Whatever natty booster you wanna use plus a mild AI)

rjackson89

Awards
How does this look as far as an SD/EPI cycle?

Week 1: Methyl-S 10mg
Week 2: Methyl-S 15mg
Week 3: Methyl-S 20mg / epi - 20mg
Week 4: Methyl-S 20mg / epi - 30mg
Week 5: epi - 30mg
Week 6: epi - 40mg

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity it says youre 6'2" and 220 lbs. What are your goals? You have run DS/PH before correct? I assume yes because in the OP it says "I have never STACKED..."

The number one thing to have on hand is PCT items, but secondly your support supps.

When your blood pressure suffers, it puts a strain on your whole body. N2guard by NTBM is a comprehensive support supp that covers pretty much every base you could want covered. BP, Prostate, Liver, lipids, etc... This and some fish oil would be a pretty good combination to keep your body from feeling sides. A bottle of it is 210 caps, with 7 caps per serving so it will last you 4 weeks. You can use the discount code in my siggy if you decide to use this product. By far the most comprehensive that Ive seen before, Im adding it to my cycle starting when I get home ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
How does this look as far as an SD/EPI cycle?

Week 3: Methyl-S 20mg / epi - 20mg
Week 5: epi - 30mg

if that's your first cycle, that is good.. (doses are on the lower side)

but if this isn't your first rodeo....
I would bump the Epi higher. I wouldn't start it below 30. Its methylated but its not a crazy strong compound like superdrol is. I would start at 30, ramp up to 40 and keep it there til you get off SD and then decide if you wanna bump it up. By the time the SD clears out, you should be seeing the Epi kick in.

The cycle techincally looks fine? What are your goals? And what type of PCT would you lay out with that?

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
i was thinkin maybe runnin it like this:

m-drol: 10/20/20/20/0/0
epi : 0/0/30/40/40/40
or
m-drol: 10/20/20/0/0
epi : 0/30/40/40/40

also using cycle assist before, during and after cycle and using tamoxifin citrate
@ 40/20/20/10 for pct

rjackson89

Awards
if that's your first cycle, that is good.. (doses are on the lower side)

but if this isn't your first rodeo....
I would bump the Epi higher. I wouldn't start it below 30. Its methylated but its not a crazy strong compound like superdrol is. I would start at 30, ramp up to 40 and keep it there til you get off SD and then decide if you wanna bump it up. By the time the SD clears out, you should be seeing the Epi kick in.

The cycle techincally looks fine? What are your goals? And what type of PCT would you lay out with that?

thanks for the input..I have cycled hdrol & mdrol in the past. I'll probably do something along the lines of this then:

Week 3: Methyl-S 20mg / epi - 30mg
Week 5: epi - 40mg

For PCT I will be using Nolva.I will also be using a test booster.

wk1: 40mg Nolva, 600 6oxo, 3 fenugreek caps,
wk2: 40mg Nolva, 600 6oxo, 4 fenugreek caps,
wk3: 20mg Nolva, 300 6oxo, 5 fenugreek caps,
wk4: 10mg Nolva, 300 6oxo, 6 fenugreek caps,

I will also be using some support supplements during the cycle. (hawthorn berry, Milk Thistle, Tribulus etc). As well as something for my liver.

My goal with this cycle is to makes some decent gains muscle wise and also see some strength increase. Right now I am 6'2 210lbs with about 12BF%.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
Just out of curiosity it says youre 6'2" and 220 lbs. What are your goals? You have run DS/PH before correct? I assume yes because in the OP it says "I have never STACKED..."

The number one thing to have on hand is PCT items, but secondly your support supps.

When your blood pressure suffers, it puts a strain on your whole body. N2guard by NTBM is a comprehensive support supp that covers pretty much every base you could want covered. BP, Prostate, Liver, lipids, etc... This and some fish oil would be a pretty good combination to keep your body from feeling sides. A bottle of it is 210 caps, with 7 caps per serving so it will last you 4 weeks. You can use the discount code in my siggy if you decide to use this product. By far the most comprehensive that Ive seen before, Im adding it to my cycle starting when I get home ;)
my goal is to find the best way to keep what i gain from the m-drol without it being all bloat and loosing it hella fast.. yeah i will be a monster in 3 to 4 weeks but just as fast as i gain it it goes away just as fast with m-drol..3 week cycles of a ph like using m-drol isnt enough time for your body to acclimate in my opinion so i want to use it with something else that will even it out and make my gains last longer. cant do 6 to 8 weeks of m-drol by itself right ?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i was thinkin maybe runnin it like this:

m-drol: 10/20/20/20/0/0
epi : 0/0/30/40/40/40
or
m-drol: 10/20/20/0/0
epi : 0/30/40/40/40

also using cycle assist before, during and after cycle and using tamoxifin citrate
@ 40/20/20/10 for pct
I think the first option would be a better run IMHO. You get that 4th week on superdrol while the epi is starting to kick in. Perfect for what youre trying to accomplish

my goal is to find the best way to keep what i gain from the m-drol without it being all bloat and loosing it hella fast.. yeah i will be a monster in 3 to 4 weeks but just as fast as i gain it it goes away just as fast with m-drol..3 week cycles of a ph like using m-drol isnt enough time for your body to acclimate in my opinion so i want to use it with something else that will even it out and make my gains last longer. cant do 6 to 8 weeks of m-drol by itself right ?

No 6 weeks on superdrol is pushing it, unless you do a pulse but thats a whole different topic. I would say if you're trying to limit your anabolic experience to legal oral steroids then what you have lined up above is good. If you wish to really make the most of your cycle you could do SD to kickstart a 12 week test cycle and dry out the last 4 weeks with epi, but that is a more advanced cycle and would be a whole different beast.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
I think the first option would be a better run IMHO. You get that 4th week on superdrol while the epi is starting to kick in. Perfect for what youre trying to accomplish

No 6 weeks on superdrol is pushing it, unless you do a pulse but thats a whole different topic. I would say if you're trying to limit your anabolic experience to legal oral steroids then what you have lined up above is good. If you wish to really make the most of your cycle you could do SD to kickstart a 12 week test cycle and dry out the last 4 weeks with epi, but that is a more advanced cycle and would be a whole different beast.
cool thanks for all the info i really do appreciate it..im gonna go with the first one. thanks again.