cycle suggestions

imapro

imapro

Awards
Hey guys, haven't posted on here in a while. After finally recovering from a leg injury that happened a while back, I'm looking to start lifting back up strongly with another cycle. This will be my fourth cycle. I've ran the original halodrol-50 once and h-drol twice all with very satisfying results (my body has reacted particurarly well I suppose)

Seeing as I have been out of the gym for nearly 5 months, I've lost most of the gains I made on my previous cycles. I'm looking to start back up strong. Id prefer to cut seeing as my bf% has risen considerably the last few months due to my inactivity.

I come to my fellow AMers looking for a suggestion for a new cycle for me to try out. I haven't been paying attention to the anabloic market in a while, so I figure you guys could help me out. Any suggestions?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i would train for another 2-3 months before using anything. if u become too strong too quick, u risk further injuring yourself. however, if u did h-drol then i'd probably go with epi if u want something mild or superdrol if you want something stronger. epi is kinda on the same level as h-drol, so it is ur call.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would train for another 2-3 months before using anything. if u become too strong too quick, u risk further injuring yourself. however, if u did h-drol then i'd probably go with epi if u want something mild or superdrol if you want something stronger. epi is kinda on the same level as h-drol, so it is ur call.
Agreed with this guy 100%. Dont want to jump back into too quickly. Should get gains back fast from muscle memory alone.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is the best advice.its good to hear your leg is healed and your ready to kill it in the gym again.