Colon and Gear

D BO

Awards
I am in the military and about to have a colonoscopy done. I am currently watching some inj dvd’s and need to know if there is anything they could find while doing this that may show them I have watched the shows? And if so is there anything I can do to cover this problem up so they will not know I have seen them?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL... No they will not know you are injecting steroids by a colonoscopy. If you are on testosterone and they make you get a blood test, that is a different story.

D BO

Awards
LOL... No they will not know you are injecting steroids by a colonoscopy. If you are on testosterone and they make you get a blood test, that is a different story.
I guess thats what I'm wondering is there any reason for them to get a blood test that this would show up in, in prep for the procedure or anything.

Spartan-JS

Awards
hey bro, no they wont, and even if they do, they probally wont check your homone levels.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
I am in the military and about to have a colonoscopy done. I am currently watching some inj dvd’s and need to know if there is anything they could find while doing this that may show them I have watched the shows? And if so is there anything I can do to cover this problem up so they will not know I have seen them?
You'll go blind if you carry on watching.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hey bro, no they wont, and even if they do, they probally wont check your homone levels.
Yea if they check for hormones which I highly doubt... wouldn't know to be honest but don't see a reason to just a big waste of money if they did... then if you were on test it would show greatly elevated levels of test.