- 11-03-2010, 05:14 PM
- 11-03-2010, 06:56 PM
go into the igf-1/gh subforum and read the sticky "my take on igf-1" itll answer your question and alot of other questions you may have.
11-03-2010, 10:36 PM
just went and read it. So basically you are saying igf-1 and igf-1 lr3 are the same. My only concern was if igf-1 LR3 would heal cartilage/tendons the same way igf-1 does.
Similar Forum Threads
- By vvvmarcovvv in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2011, 03:23 PM
- By brett3xx in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2009, 07:40 PM
- By cephas84 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 03-23-2009, 12:14 PM
- By GOTSPEED in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-22-2008, 09:06 PM
- By beefjerky in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 16Last Post: 06-11-2008, 10:01 PM