M1T

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anybody run M1T anymore? It just occurred to me how much people overlook it's power..

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its illegal most everywhere and is hardly even available on the black market compared to things like dbol and anadrol etc...

Its not been forgotten in the least by those that ran it, for both the positive and negative reasons.

Also its prohormone version, alpha one, is still available if you know where to look but personally I don't know how it compares.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
i know of a supp store in ny that has est methyl xt for sale, is that a fair equivalent to m1t?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Isnt m14,add the samething?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind, i read it wrong. Compared to anadrol, i read its a great bulker but sides are just too harsh, possibly even worst than anadrol and dbol. And gains are gone right after. If i hav to choose between those,id take dbol, better chance of keeping gains

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no m14 is a precursor to Dianabol and is not the same as M1T. They are worlds apart.

17aa 1-testosterone ~ M1T

no that's a clone of M1A which is a precursor to M1T.
actually, m1t is just the 5a reduced version of dianabol.

m1t is a good compound. but it needs to be stacked with some form of test in my opinion to make the most out of it.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
M1t is by far the worst aas EVER imo. I've run tren and all sorts of other ph's like superdrol, phera, etc and NOTHING is nearly as bad as M1T and the gains were much harder to keep for me and the PCT was absolutely hell and it put bags under my eyes and just generally ****ed me up. fealt like I was being poisoned the whole time. this was back when it first came out and so I ran 3 cycles of 3 different brands and all were the same. F that stuff!

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm? Is Iron Labs Methyl -1 Test the same as the original M1-T? I bought it before my heart attack and now I can't take it. Anybody want it?!?!!

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm? Is Iron Labs Methyl -1 Test the same as the original M1-T? I bought it before my heart attack and now I can't take it. Anybody want it?!?!!
yeah i 'll take it. Free?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't mean to intrude, but what was the cause of your heart attack?

You don't have to answer

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Genetics. I posted under the title"
I had a heart attack, are you kidding me?"

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just run dbol.
Less sides.
Feel good compound.
Works for everyone (M1T doesnt, I have witnessed)
Easier to recover from.
Can be on longer and at higher doses.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I paid $70 for It so I guess that's what it's worth or I'll just keep it as a reminder of days gone bye.
dang, that suks, i paid 30 bucks for mine, but ordered directly from the uk. best vitamins I ever bought.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
m1t works for everyone. i have never seen someone say they dont respond to it bro

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
boladiol is pretty bad ass, i think so far, im liking it more than m1t. & sd.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
ANYTHING is better than M1T, I seriously don't know why anyone would take that when there is Mdrol, Phera, etc out there for cheaper is not illegal and less painful to take

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
i have 2 bottles left and im honestly just considering them like my Nuclear bombs of my stash, i wont use them unless i need to, like if ive lost all hope and ive hit a prity big road block

panjo

Awards
I have had a pot of m1t sat around for a couple of years and never used it based on all the bad reviews I have read. Its still on sale in the UK so i would guess not banned.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
u mean boladrol??
you could say that since it's the only brand name with the compound boladiol in it for now.

but I was just refering to the compound itself. but yea, I'm liking it more than m1t, so far.

but even m1t for me is great the first week, so im trying to not get too happy. :lol:

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
you could say that since it's the only brand name with the compound boladiol in it for now.

but I was just refering to the compound itself. but yea, I'm liking it more than m1t, so far.

but even m1t for me is great the first week, so im trying to not get too happy. :lol:
damn, how are strength and weight gains on the bol compound compared to m1t? what dose u running it at?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd say they are about equal so far. im only running the boladrol at 4mg e/d though.

i should have an idea starting the end of week 2 and on how ruff the boladrol is.

so far though, i've only felt the need to run minimal support supplementation, which reminds me, i need to take my 4 caps of n2guard. (rec daily dosing is 7).

I do think im looking more bloated, but this is to be expected with my carb/creatine intake, as well as the converted form of boladiol (bolasterone) being able to convert into a potent estrogen.

no itch nipps or anything though. (have formastanz on hand if needed) im trying to go as long as possible without any estrogen control, to get a feel of how bad it could get.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But you still need to swallow it, so i stand by my first response..lol

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you like you could send me the bottle and i can send you pictures everyday of me showing you how to swallow them..

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously though do some research this sh1t is no joke..

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
Seriously though do some research this sh1t is no joke..
was a joke dude, I just have it for no reason really

I'm running test first cycle....

but back on topic, is m1t like diamonds now?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was a joke dude, I just have it for no reason really

I'm running test first cycle....

but back on topic, is m1t like diamonds now?
I'd don't know if i would call it Diamonds,but it definately is effective.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you like you could send me the bottle and i can send you pictures everyday of me showing you how to swallow them..
^-- this was pretty funny to me. lol.

he could also take it via rectum administration for maximum absorbtion. Would you still like him to send you the bottle so you can take pictures showing him how to do this too?

:lol:

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^-- this was pretty funny to me. lol.

he could also take it via rectum administration for maximum absorbtion. Would you still like him to send you the bottle so you can take pictures showing him how to do this too?

:lol:
If the M1T Legit sure,he can do what he wants with the pictures.:eek:p:

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
i'd say they are about equal so far. im only running the boladrol at 4mg e/d though.

i should have an idea starting the end of week 2 and on how ruff the boladrol is.

so far though, i've only felt the need to run minimal support supplementation, which reminds me, i need to take my 4 caps of n2guard. (rec daily dosing is 7).

I do think im looking more bloated, but this is to be expected with my carb/creatine intake, as well as the converted form of boladiol (bolasterone) being able to convert into a potent estrogen.

no itch nipps or anything though. (have formastanz on hand if needed) im trying to go as long as possible without any estrogen control, to get a feel of how bad it could get.
damn so its pretty potent like they claim then?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10