M1T

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    u mean boladrol??
    you could say that since it's the only brand name with the compound boladiol in it for now.

    but I was just refering to the compound itself. but yea, I'm liking it more than m1t, so far.

    but even m1t for me is great the first week, so im trying to not get too happy.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    You weren't worried about customs opening the package??
    no. why would they care about vitamins when they got dope smugglers & bombs to worry about.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    you could say that since it's the only brand name with the compound boladiol in it for now.

    but I was just refering to the compound itself. but yea, I'm liking it more than m1t, so far.

    but even m1t for me is great the first week, so im trying to not get too happy.
    damn, how are strength and weight gains on the bol compound compared to m1t? what dose u running it at?

  4. i'd say they are about equal so far. im only running the boladrol at 4mg e/d though.

    i should have an idea starting the end of week 2 and on how ruff the boladrol is.

    so far though, i've only felt the need to run minimal support supplementation, which reminds me, i need to take my 4 caps of n2guard. (rec daily dosing is 7).

    I do think im looking more bloated, but this is to be expected with my carb/creatine intake, as well as the converted form of boladiol (bolasterone) being able to convert into a potent estrogen.

    no itch nipps or anything though. (have formastanz on hand if needed) im trying to go as long as possible without any estrogen control, to get a feel of how bad it could get.

  5. I have m1t, what should I do with it?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by zachmanman View Post
    I have m1t, what should I do with it?
    Swallow it

  7. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Swallow it
    ok, I didn't like my insides anyway

    first cycle

    40mg of m1t
    4 weeks

  8. Quote Originally Posted by zachmanman View Post
    ok, I didn't like my insides anyway

    first cycle

    40mg of m1t
    4 weeks
    You don't need 40 mgs you can grow quite well on 20 IMO.

  9. But you still need to swallow it, so i stand by my first response..lol

  10. If you like you could send me the bottle and i can send you pictures everyday of me showing you how to swallow them..

  11. Seriously though do some research this sh1t is no joke..

  12. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Seriously though do some research this sh1t is no joke..
    was a joke dude, I just have it for no reason really

    I'm running test first cycle....

    but back on topic, is m1t like diamonds now?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by zachmanman View Post
    was a joke dude, I just have it for no reason really

    I'm running test first cycle....

    but back on topic, is m1t like diamonds now?
    I'd don't know if i would call it Diamonds,but it definately is effective.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    If you like you could send me the bottle and i can send you pictures everyday of me showing you how to swallow them..
    ^-- this was pretty funny to me. lol.

    he could also take it via rectum administration for maximum absorbtion. Would you still like him to send you the bottle so you can take pictures showing him how to do this too?


  15. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    ^-- this was pretty funny to me. lol.

    he could also take it via rectum administration for maximum absorbtion. Would you still like him to send you the bottle so you can take pictures showing him how to do this too?

    If the M1T Legit sure,he can do what he wants with the pictures.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i'd say they are about equal so far. im only running the boladrol at 4mg e/d though.

    i should have an idea starting the end of week 2 and on how ruff the boladrol is.

    so far though, i've only felt the need to run minimal support supplementation, which reminds me, i need to take my 4 caps of n2guard. (rec daily dosing is 7).

    I do think im looking more bloated, but this is to be expected with my carb/creatine intake, as well as the converted form of boladiol (bolasterone) being able to convert into a potent estrogen.

    no itch nipps or anything though. (have formastanz on hand if needed) im trying to go as long as possible without any estrogen control, to get a feel of how bad it could get.
    damn so its pretty potent like they claim then?
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in