stack w M1 4ADD?

primetime74

primetime74

Awards
Im looking to do a cycle of CEL M1 4ADD in a few months. Im looking to do a bulk cycle. I really like the reviews Ive read of the M1 4ADD stacked with P Mag. Seems to do an excellent job of packing on 15+ lbs, which is what Im looking for.

That said, I do have a bit of a concern of gyno because of the aromatising abilities of M1. I know Formestane is used to offset that. Ive read that the best, most reliable thing is DHT. So I was thinking about trying D Plex. Another thing I like about D Plex is its a recomp, plus its great at helping with the uptake of carbs and glycogen. Which is helpful in a bulk because of the added carbs. Stano Drol is another consideration.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i ran it bridged with h-drol. i liked it for the most part. i logged it on here b/c there weren't too many m1,4 logs. I really like epi and if I did it again I would have run that in the bridge instead of h-drol. m1,4 put on most of the weight I gained, h-drol was more of a ending recomp.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Epi works good. I'd prob stack I with SD.... Though I really like stacking everything with SD.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
haha liver failure much? i could see a bridge, but stacked seems like pure liver hatred.

primetime74

primetime74

Awards
Im trying to keep it to an OTC PCT so Im not too sure about M Drol. Epi does sound very good though because it would act like an aromatase inhibitor plus is probably a better bulker than P Mag or D Plex would be.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
get a serm. they're about the same price as a natty test booster. i ran clomid and nolva for a month and i kept almost everything.

primetime74

primetime74

Awards
I know its more of a sure thing and I also know that ordering prohormones is a gray subject. I just dont feel comfortable ordering a a lot of SERMs.

From what Ive read M1 isnt too difficult to come back from. I know the shutdown from M Drol and Alpha One are much more, which is why Id rather stay away from them.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay two things

your body would be able to handle m14add and epi stacked no problem- the liver is tuff- this cycle he proposed is not that harsh

second- if your trying to bulk DO NOT use something that will keep your compound from aromatasing such as forma or epi- have it ON HAND in case you need it

here is why

the methylated estrogen produced from m14add will aid greatly in mass building AND strength building- you cut this factor out dont expect to gain 15+lbs

i ran m14add as my last cycle before jumping into real gear

it was by far my favorite legal otc hormone

i dosed it at 180- i do not reccomend this to anyone though

i would say 120 tops lol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and if your going to run m14add you need a serm- period

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha liver failure much? i could see a bridge, but stacked seems like pure liver hatred.
I have a personal grudge against my liver. =] hehe

my last cycle was
1-4 90mg m14
1-4 40-50mg epi
5 40mg epi
5-6 20mg SD

was rough wanted 6 more days of SD but did t make it as I could feel my body needed a break. Though I didn't respond as great as I hoped to the m14-e though I did make some nice gains they took forever to really start Rolling

primetime74

primetime74

Awards
okay two things

your body would be able to handle m14add and epi stacked no problem- the liver is tuff- this cycle he proposed is not that harsh

second- if your trying to bulk DO NOT use something that will keep your compound from aromatasing such as forma or epi- have it ON HAND in case you need it

here is why

the methylated estrogen produced from m14add will aid greatly in mass building AND strength building- you cut this factor out dont expect to gain 15+lbs

i ran m14add as my last cycle before jumping into real gear

it was by far my favorite legal otc hormone

i dosed it at 180- i do not reccomend this to anyone though

i would say 120 tops lol
Thanks for the info, good points. Do you think Id be better off running just the M14 for a 5-6 week cycle? Having the form or Epi on stand by.

Or do you think Id be better off stacking M14 with something else?

With the Epi or P Mag I was planning on running the M1 at 120 for four weeks.

I did find a good deal on Nolva, for some reason Im leary of odering but Ill get some. So I may consider 4 weeks of M14 at 120 and then M Drol at 20 for two weeks to help dry up, plus make more gains.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
order research chems. no worries about it and you don't have to send your money to some country in the middle east.

schwell's point about not taking a aromatising compounds doesn't make sense. its actually recommended to run formestane while running m1,4. I'm not an expert on steroids but neither is he.

I didn't start getting stronger until week 3 of m1,4. Put on a ton of mass at the beginning which is why I ran the tail end of my cycle like a recomp rather than an all out bulk. I would do epi at the tail end b/c I respond really well to it.

primetime74

primetime74

Awards
Ive decided on M1 4ADD stacked with P Mag. Ill run the stack like I seen on a log where the guy put on 21lbs!

M1 120/120/120/120
P Mag 0/0/50/75/75/75

Ill probably run it sometime around Feb. Then take a breat until Sept/Oct or so.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
order research chems. no worries about it and you don't have to send your money to some country in the middle east.

schwell's point about not taking a aromatising compounds doesn't make sense. its actually recommended to run formestane while running m1,4. I'm not an expert on steroids but neither is he.

I didn't start getting stronger until week 3 of m1,4. Put on a ton of mass at the beginning which is why I ran the tail end of my cycle like a recomp rather than an all out bulk. I would do epi at the tail end b/c I respond really well to it.
No im not an expert on steroids but I have spoken to experts who reccomended only using forma or something to kill estro ONLY if gyno problems arise

methylated estrogen will help build mass in controlled levels of course

when it gets to high gyno will set it

i would have forma on hand in case of it

you could bridge into epi though- it would harden u up and solidifyu gains

m14- 90/120/120/120/0/0/0
epi-0/0/0/50/50/50

that would be fun :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established