Best EPI ph now?

rubbermonkey

Awards
What is considered the top EPI clones now?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
The original RPN Havoc can be had as well as the Epi version from the makers of Beastdro; I forget what they call it. I used their Beastdrol before my heart attack and got quick results.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi-Strong my friend. 15mg caps compared to all other clones only have 10mg. :D

You can get it here for under $50 shipped with discount code Needto10

http://mrsupps.com

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i got Epi-var. 18.5 mg per cap and 90 caps for 34 bucks!!! now... i havn't actually used it yet, but it was too good of a deal to pass up.

forgot to mention its by Pro Science Labs.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got Epi-var. 18.5 mg per cap and 90 caps for 34 bucks!!! now... i havn't actually used it yet, but it was too good of a deal to pass up.

I've never heard of the brand, but that is cheap!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

never heard of it.

how do you come up with 18.5mg caps. lmao. odd dose

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
37 mg per dose is just the way to go haha.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IMO the best epi clone is the cheapest legit one you can find. I don't pay extra for more known brand. Custom capsule has a great legit clone out, there hormone line is called transform supplements, epi is the product name. I think it's 27 bucks 90 caps 10mg doses. It was a one time run I believe but there's still some out since it was only a few months ago. I snagged 3 bottles myself. =]

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am on 75mg of epi strong right now and loving it.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i kindof feel like a bitch for only having run epi to 30mg. Do you take 45 mg pre work out? I'd probably try to stop a speeding bullet or something if I took 45mg in one sitting.

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 bottles of primaforce havoc for 22 dollars each :p at my local shop. I love my local shop they always have hard to find ph's or usually have tons of ph's that are either discontinued or are still trying to get rid of the banned ph's.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I am on 75mg of epi strong right now and loving it.
Thats what Im talking about. I'm going to start a new cycle just after the new year, I've been wanting to try epistane quite badly, same with phera. Are you running it solo and what did your dosing look like?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
im sure epi var works the same as the other clones. for 90 caps at 34 dollars i couldnt resist.

also, my bad. its just 18 mg per pill. but at that dose per cap ill be doing 4 weeks at 54mg per day!!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
some of the epi clones give people insomnia. I wish I could get some primaforce/rpn havoc

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I get more Epi it will be Epi-Strong by MrSupps. I need the extra 5mg the way I dose the stuff. Even then I will still need 2 bottles :sgrin:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ran Havoc at 40mg with great results!

don't know if it's just me, but I ran Epi Strong at 45-60mg without really getting the results...now I'm starting to understand why people are running it so high.

if you look, you can still find havoc pretty cheap.

I haven't looked lately, but customcapsule was also offering epi some time back.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
i got 2 sites that sells rpn havoc and epistane and they both are in stock. right now rpn havoc is $49.99 and epistane is $48.99. pm me if you want the info.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i got 2 sites that sells rpn havoc and epistane and they both are in stock. right now rpn havoc is $49.99 and epistane is $48.99. pm me if you want the info.
That sounds great and all but I know a site that I can get Havoc for $30 lol.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn that is good..just found one for $36.95 but yours is still better.
Haha and its from a site I trust. Sorry after that whole supplementwarehouse scare I became a little more hesitant to just order from anyone.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
When I get more Epi it will be Epi-Strong by MrSupps. I need the extra 5mg the way I dose the stuff. Even then I will still need 2 bottles :sgrin:
How high are you going to run epi? My man ego = crushed lol

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
Haha and its from a site I trust. Sorry after that whole supplementwarehouse scare I became a little more hesitant to just order from anyone.
i never liked that place..shipping was always to high and just something about them made me never order from them. pm me that site that you trust. :wink1:

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
yea if you could, send it to me as well. I have a couple but I'm always open to suggestion, Ive only used them once each and I'm getting ready to start purchasing for my next cycle.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How high are you going to run epi? My man ego = crushed lol
Well I ran Estane by CEL at 80mg and that was stacked with tren, Dermacrine LV, and AndroHard lol. Now I probably wont ever do that again lol. Didnt notice any ill effects though :think: Take that how u want to. When/if I use an Epi clone again it will be stacked or bridged.

Btw I used Epistane early on at 30mg and wasnt a fan.

i never liked that place..shipping was always to high and just something about them made me never order from them. pm me that site that you trust. :wink1:
It really had a shady feel lol. Plus a lot of my powders came up clumped up like moisture got into them. Idk, it brO.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ran Havoc at 40mg with great results!

don't know if it's just me, but I ran Epi Strong at 45-60mg without really getting the results...now I'm starting to understand why people are running it so high.

if you look, you can still find havoc pretty cheap.

I haven't looked lately, but customcapsule was also offering epi some time back.
you sound like a company rep lmao..

Im gonna call BS on your experience because I used CEL epi and now this and it is like night and day...

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's what I hate about weak steroids like epi and what not... It takes at least 2 bottles to run it at a decent dosage. Even if they are only 25 bucks a pop that's stll 50 dollars when I can run two cycles or SD getting better results than the epi cycle on both and still spend less. Lol

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Im gonna call BS on your experience because I used CEL epi and now this and it is like night and day...
Epi is epi IMO. I still got several bottles so next time I run it it will be pulsed over an SD cycle. Prob 60-80 mg pre workout or something. Epi gives me insane endurance in the gym!!!! I can workout for hours on that stuff lol

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's what I hate about weak steroids like epi and what not... It takes at least 2 bottles to run it at a decent dosage. Even if they are only 25 bucks a pop that's stll 50 dollars when I can run two cycles or SD getting better results than the epi cycle on both and still spend less. Lol
If I run another hardener, it will be 8 weeks of var or winnie for under 100$ :)

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Epi is epi IMO. I still got several bottles so next time I run it it will be pulsed over an SD cycle. Prob 60-80 mg pre workout or something. Epi gives me insane endurance in the gym!!!! I can workout for hours on that stuff lol
Not every epi clone is created = IMO... I will only use 3 epi brands.. IBE, Havoc and epi strong..

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

excuse me, I sound like a rep?? this from a person that doesn't have a NTBM in their signature, but has come out swinging at people who don't stand by the NTBM product line???

You're calling me a liar today,
yesterday you called another guy a "cheap bastard" and were being rude because he didn't want to shell out the $ for HCGenerate.

I've logged Epistane and Havoc with before and after pics...running at 40mg.

I've been on here a long time, I give my unbiased feedback based on what I've experienced...you're new here, check yourself bud!

I have friends on here that rep nearly every company supported by AM...including NTBM!

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
excuse me, I sound like a rep?? this from a person that doesn't have a NTBM in their signature, but has come out swinging at people who don't stand by the NTBM product line???

You're calling me a liar today,
yesterday you called another guy a "cheap bastard" and were being rude because he didn't want to shell out the $ for HCGenerate.

I've logged Epistane and Havoc with before and after pics...running at 40mg.

I've been on here a long time, I give my unbiased feedback based on what I've experienced...you're new here, check yourself bud!

I have friends on here that rep nearly every company supported by AM...including NTBM!
Why the **** would I have ntbm in my sig?? ROFL..

I am calling you a liar.. Get the **** over yourself..
Your just some guy on the internet.. Some guy using terrible marketing tactics.. Sorry mr. but I can see right though your ass. Just like all you blatantly obvious company reps..

Why can I not recommend an obviously better product to someone? Why?
Why?

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
Why the **** would I have ntbm in my sig?? ROFL..

I am calling you a liar.. Get the **** over yourself..
Your just some guy on the internet.. Some guy using terrible marketing tactics.. Sorry mr. but I can see right though your ass. Just like all you blatantly obvious company reps..

Why can I not recommend an obviously better product to someone? Why?
Why?
That must one big anus!!!!:icon_lol: j/p

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
i agree i use m-drol and i can get almost three 3 week cycles outta one bottle..when i did halo i had to purchase 2 bottles so i can dose it at a higher dosage then recommended in order to get results..i see with epi or havoc you gotta do the same thing..i dont mean to be cheap but im on a budget i found it hard to buy a bottle of beastdrol even at the discounted price of $47 including shipping when i can still get m-drol for $25 or methyl-s for $19.99.beastdrol suppose to be good quality and doesnt have any bunk batches yet from what i heard so if thats the case i guess i will spend alittle more but m-drol hasnt failed me yet so as long as its still available for cheap then i will still buy it and use it also either until its gone for good or if i get a bad batch

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That must one big anus!!!!:icon_lol: j/p
LMAO..

Delsorob made me a company rep!!!!
I didnt even know of ntbm until I joined this site lol..
They arent mentioned on BB.com anywhere..
Never even heard of nutraplanet??

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Me and my bud got on m-drol at the same time..
We made a couple natty lbs worth of gains :/..

I did love the CEL formestane though.. But I just love form in general :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Wow, pot, meet kettle.

Dude, did someone kick your cage or something? delsolrob has been here a long time and well respected, he shared his own experience. You are the one swinging on some nutz. Which by the way is all well and good if you believe in a company, but don't go calling someone else a rep when they aren't because they don't like what you like.. that is just ridiculous. Hell, he didn't even quote your post as he wasn't even talking to you.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, hello pot, I am the kettle... YOU ARE BLACK!!!!

Dude, did someone kick your cage or something? delsolrob has been here a long time and well respected, he shared his own experience. You are the one swinging on some nutz. Which by the way is all well and good if you believe in a company, but don't go calling someone else a rep when they aren't because they don't like what you like.. that is just ridiculous. Hell, he didn't even quote your post as he wasn't even talking to you.
I am not black.. I am Palestinian and Greek... Creates quite a pleasant complexion TBH..

He did quote me. Re-read..
I am sorry, I do have a temper and am quick to jump the gun.
Forgive my post..

I post based on facts in front of me, user reviews and my own personal experiences..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear this a lot:

"Epi is Epi"

"SD is SD"

The only time this would be true is if every single steroid compound in a bottle was 100% pure for every single company out there. Or if every single company had the same formulation protocol and the same source for the raws. Which is not the case in the real world.

Clones do in fact differ from company to company. Some do by a lot, some are the same, and some don't differ by too much.

There are quite a few Epi-strong logs out right now. I ran it myself and loved it. RickRock put on 15 pounds on Epi-strong alone and has cycled before also which makes 15lb gain even harder to believe. That is an amazing number for a mild compound which is way easier on the body than others. We can sit here and debate whether he could put up the same results with a different clone...but it won't get us anywhere. All I know is he put on 15 lbs on Epi-strong... And that is damn good number for me.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^Right on CM.

I packed on 16lbs from Beastdrol. Some of the best SD I've ran :D

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hear this a lot:

"Epi is Epi"

"SD is SD"

The only time this would be true is if every single steroid compound in a bottle was 100% pure for every single company out there. Or if every single company had the same formulation protocol and the same source for the raws. Which is not the case in the real world.

Clones do in fact differ from company to company. Some do by a lot, some are the same, and some don't differ by too much.

There are quite a few Epi-strong logs out right now. I ran it myself and loved it. RickRock put on 15 pounds on Epi-strong alone and has cycled before also which makes 15lb gain even harder to believe. That is an amazing number for a mild compound which is way easier on the body than others. We can sit here and debate whether he could put up the same results with a different clone...but it won't get us anywhere. All I know is he put on 15 lbs on Epi-strong... And that is damn good number for me.
15lbs from the epithio compound? WTF..
Never seen those gains before from this compound..

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AM WARS!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
15lbs from the epithio compound? WTF..
Never seen those gains before from this compound..
I gained 12 the last time I ran epi at 30 mg a day. Some people just hypergain from epi. I ran e-stane, which other than the insomnia was great for me as far as size/strength gains.