Very worried with blood results I recieved this morning

redwine425

Awards
I was exactly 2 weeks into m1,4add at 120mg per day when I took the blood test at labcorp thru privatemdlabs

Neutrophils(absolute) 1.7 1.8-7.8

Neutrophilis 33 40-74

Lymphs 52 14-46

Estradiol 426.9 7.6-42.6

I realize this compound aromatizes but these levels are 10 times the normal range...

Impressed with my liver values

Should I order an prescription AI or would I be fine supplementing with some formestane I have on hand?

AST 20 0-40
ALT 12 0-55

This says alot about the lack of toxicity of m1,4add

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Holy crap, you should be turning into a women at any moment.

But seriously, get on something, considering it is m1,4 that means the estrogen is methylated as well. Form should do you well.

Could care less about your liver values, where are your lipids?

redwine425

Awards
Holy crap, you should be turning into a women at any moment.

But seriously, get on something, considering it is m1,4 that means the estrogen is methylated as well. Form should do you well.

Could care less about your liver values, where are your lipids?
Starting form at 200mg a day for 3 days then drop it to 100mg per day

redwine425

Awards
Damn, no lipids in there.
Yeah sorry It was my first time getting blood work.

I didn't think the extra $50 for lipids would be worth it, due to the pro hormone being what I considered mild.

Could my lipids still be messed up? Even though nothing here is too out of wack, besides estrogen?

Also I haven't noticed any nipple sensitivity but I guess the formestane is for precaution.

I was going to bridge into epistane after the 3rd week and stop m1,4add at the 4th week and continue epistane till the 6th week. Would you advise against that now due to the bloods?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah sorry It was my first time getting blood work.

I didn't think the extra $50 for lipids would be worth it, due to the pro hormone being what I considered mild.

Could my lipids still be messed up? Even though nothing here is too out of wack, besides estrogen?

Also I haven't noticed any nipple sensitivity but I guess the formestane is for precaution.

I was going to bridge into epistane after the 3rd week and stop m1,4add at the 4th week and continue epistane till the 6th week. Would you advise against that now due to the bloods?
Everything you have posted is nothing to bad, the estrogen can be controlled fairly easily. You want to control the estrogen not only to keep gyno from appearing, but fat gain is a real issue with that high of numbers.

You can bridge into Epi if you feel comfortable... you have to know yourself.

As for lipids, your other numbers will not give a good purview into your lipids. Anabolics are known to kill HDL. I have seen some compounds bring HDL into the single digits. Lipids can be screwed up for sometimes more than even six weeks after cycle. And the lipids are what leads to heart disease, specifically low HDL.

So if you can, get those checked. Now go eat your oatmeal! :D

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Dadams has great point, lipids I feel are the most important thing to watch while on or off cycle