What is the best first route to hormones?

wgalczak

Awards
Let me first state:
I am 22 years old
I have done national/world competitive powerlifting for 5 years now
I am in no position to start anything with hormones NOW
I have done a lot of lurking and research over a month, the majority of which being about PCT/shutdown:)S) elements

What I'm wondering is for a powerlifter who may transition into bodybuilding soon what would be the best route to go getting on gear. I AM OPEN TO ANY SUGGESTIONS AND AM NOT STARTING ANYTHING NOW EVEN IF THAT MEANS WAIT UNTIL 25! The question is basically start with something like Alpha One or go crazy with Tren or what? What would you guys do with your very first cycle? The most supplements I've ever been on is creatine, AAKG, tons of protein, all your standard ****. I've been a very, very clean and natural lifter for a long time lifting in all drug-free leagues.

I want to learn more about steroids and reading and reading and reading gets a tad old so I am here to educate myself more (even possibly a year or two longer before going on gear) before making a "RATE MY NEW FIRST CYCLE GUISE" thread.

Also just in case you guys need it, more info about me.

6'0, 275lbs. ~20% bf(took a year off from being 242lb. weight class and doing a cut down to around lean ~230-240 before doing ANYTHING for now)
22 yo

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you're into PLing, then go straight for the real sauce (e.g. Test).

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
if i had to do it all over again, i would have skipped the ps/ph crap and gone straight to Test and a dbol kick start.

people mentioned that ph/ps has more sides and not as many benefits and they're right.

wgalczak

Awards
if i had to do it all over again, i would have skipped the ps/ph crap and gone straight to Test and a dbol kick start.

people mentioned that ph/ps has more sides and not as many benefits and they're right.
thank you both for responding. alpha one seems so appealing with the easy access and using a strong pct after, but I'd get stronger strength gains from straight test+dbol kicker?
edit:
Also another question I have is 22yo too young to start? I want long-term lifetime strength, not 5 years strength. Wondering about my endocrine....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thank you both for responding. alpha one seems so appealing with the easy access and using a strong pct after, but I'd get stronger strength gains from straight test+dbol kicker?
Without a doubt. Just from sheer length of cycle will make a huge difference.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Without a doubt. Just from sheer length of cycle will make a huge difference.
very much agreed. think about this.....ph/ps cycle length is usually 3 to 6 weeks depending on what you're running, a test cycle is usually 10 to 16 weeks. do you think you're body will have a easier time holding on to something it's had for 4 weeks or 12? 12 of course, it's had time to adjust and get used to it.....Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is muscle, when you blow up quickly the gains are not normally kept easily.