superdrone by primordial performance

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
any of this stuff still around..if so pm me where i can get it..thanks.

catty66

catty66

Awards
I saw it just a couple weeks a ago browsing on a U.K. site. Sorry, but I can't remember the name. I still have 1 and half bottles left in my stash or I probably would have remembered and even bought some. If I was you though, I would wait a bit. PP is coming out with the andro series probably this month. And I have a feeling that they might have something that even tops Superdrone, if you can believe that.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dude no one is going to tell you where to buy sh!t, its the big rule here, no sources.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
I saw it just a couple weeks a ago browsing on a U.K. site. Sorry, but I can't remember the name. I still have 1 and half bottles left in my stash or I probably would have remembered and even bought some. If I was you though, I would wait a bit. PP is coming out with the andro series probably this month. And I have a feeling that they might have something that even tops Superdrone, if you can believe that.
are you talkin about the androhard ?

curls

curls

Awards
QUICK CLARIFICATION -DO NOT WANT TO GET BANNED. HE IS ASKING FOR A SOURCE FOR A PRODUCT SD - WHICH THE MANUFACTURER IS A SPONSOR OF THIS SITE. CAN WE TELL HIM WHERE THIS PRODUCT IS BEING SOLD WITH OUT GETTING BANNED.

catty66

catty66

Awards
No, PP has discontinued all their prohormones to make room for a brand new line of stuff that is probably going to be some of the best products we have seen in a while. But maybe a rep can chime in. I don't want to give you incorrect information.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
QUICK CLARIFICATION -DO NOT WANT TO GET BANNED. HE IS ASKING FOR A SOURCE FOR A PRODUCT SD - WHICH THE MANUFACTURER IS A SPONSOR OF THIS SITE. CAN WE TELL HIM WHERE THIS PRODUCT IS BEING SOLD WITH OUT GETTING BANNED.
I would advise against it

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
You can't pm whatever you want
well people have pm'd me sources that you cant post in the forums that arent sponsored sites and i have pm'd people sources also and the mods havent said anything.. so im gonna assume you can pm sources unless a mod comes on here and says other wise.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to be a MOD here, and my point was you can't pm whatever you want

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
well i read the rules just now and it says SOURCE POSTING..pm'ing it to someone isnt posting it on a forum.. right ?

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
im not saying your wrong..im just saying that anytime i needed a source i would pm someone and get my source and was never told i would be banned for doing so.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
look I don't know if the board rules have changed or not, but I am referring to illicit or illegal substances such as AAS. As far as what you are requesting about a sponsors product on another site then you are ok. Sorry if I made it confusing.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just search man. google is your friend here. it is very easy to find superdrone, esp on auction type websites.

be prepared to pay 2-3 times retail for it though.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I hope you guys know that was a very limited run they did.. I think it was 300 or so bottles... good luck finding it unless you look in my stash :D

princevince

Awards
  • Established
or my fridge

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
yeah im good..dont feel like paying $85 for it anyaways..just wanted to see what it was going for..i still got some m-drol left..probably buy some methyl-s.. the most i will pay is for beastdrol which i was able to get for under $50 shipped.. thanks anyways.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah im good..dont feel like paying $85 for it anyaways..just wanted to see what it was going for..i still got some m-drol left..probably buy some methyl-s.. the most i will pay is for beastdrol which i was able to get for under $50 shipped.. thanks anyways.
Good choice on the Beastdrol buddy :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy sh1t if i only needed 5mg /day for a cycle I'd have enough SD to last me a lifetime :lmao:

I need 20-30mg to really feel it. I'm an SD junkie, i admit it. :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy sh1t if i only needed 5mg /day for a cycle I'd have enough SD to last me a lifetime :lmao:

I was a fan of mild slow gains when I used anabolics. After seeing 20mgs bring someones HDL down to the single digits, I couldnt put that in my body again.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards

lol !!! i feel you on that i need at least 20mg also..10mg wasnt doin it.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
methyl-s is capped in 5mg doses.
methyl-s used to be 10mg per dose but then they changed it.

I wish I could get good gains on 10mg or singe digit... but I'm with BB on this one 20-30mg and still got a couple livers worth :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
methyl-s used to be 10mg per dose but then they changed it.

I wish I could get good gains on 10mg or singe digit... but I'm with BB on this one 20-30mg and still got a couple livers worth :D
ATTA BOY!!!!!!!!!

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
I just figure you can never have enough SD laying around :D
i know what you mean dont get me wrong i loved the way halo leaned me out but i had to buy more then one bottle to get results..the first time i did some sd i did a 3 week cycle and was like HOLY CRAP !!! now some might think that 3 weeks isnt enough time to do a cycle and maybe they are right some say that 3 weeks isnt enough time for your body to acclimate to the ph that is in your body so some think that sd in 3 weeks is all bloat and water weight plus you loose the gains just as fast as you put them on and i would have to agree in my experience with doing short cycles of sd. when doing an injectable cycle it isnt 3 weeks its way longer so some think thats why its better to do a 6 to 8 week cycle of halo because it gives your body time to acclimate and that way you will keep what you gained alot easier..it all sounds like it makes sense to me.. maybe im cheap because i dont wanna fork out alot of dough but you get what you pay for i guess.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
i found a UK site that sells it ..it comes out to about $64 US but you have to buy 2 bottles..probably the same site you are talking about.. im not buying 2 bottles .

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Sd is great stuff, but I am hopeful that their new Ph will be as strong as the SD

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sd is great stuff, but I am hopeful that their new Ph will be as strong as the SD
It's definitely going to be up there. Primordial hasn't let us down yet with the efficacy off their products, no reason to believe it'll happen now.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U cant PM whatever u like. Mods can read a PM u send. Obviously they arent checking everyone's inbox and all but it isnt smart.

I hope you guys know that was a very limited run they did.. I think it was 300 or so bottles... good luck finding it unless you look in my stash :D
or my stash :D
or my stash.
or my fridge
Or my treasure chest :sgrin: Yes I went out and bought a treasure chest to put my stash in :pirate:

Good choice on the Beastdrol buddy :D
Indeed

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I thought PP was out of the PH business when they had that big sale recently... did I miss something?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Or my treasure chest :sgrin: Yes I went out and bought a treasure chest to put my stash in :pirate:

Indeed
I got my treasure box in an air condition room, over the summer the AC was out for a couple of days when it was super hot, I was freaking out like you cant believe man :D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
look I don't know if the board rules have changed or not, but I am referring to illicit or illegal substances such as AAS. As far as what you are requesting about a sponsors product on another site then you are ok. Sorry if I made it confusing.
Whatsup brother, and you are correct. Most probably won't know me on here I just lurk in the shadows. But no source posting or pm'ing for illegal substances.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatsup brother, and you are correct. Most probably won't know me on here I just lurk in the shadows. But no source posting or pm'ing for illegal substances.
Hey man haven't seen you in a while, good to see you are still around.:sgrin:

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I still think you should make a superdrol coffee creamer. Some of us like a lil' test boost in the morning and half-and-half is getting old..

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I still think you should make a superdrol coffee creamer. Some of us like a lil' test boost in the morning and half-and-half is getting old..
Lol that's awesome

this one guy was selling a bunch of bottles for cheap on m.f.f. He sold 50 bottles for I think 40 bucks each!!! They went fast need to say, alot of people got a great deal.