Water Solubility

theforesaken1

Awards
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has some information on Steroid water solubility. I'm wondering about compounds like Superdrol, Halodrol, Epistane. Mostly OTC products, even something like ATD I'm interested in knowing. I've been trying to find info from searching online, but I truly can't find anything on this subject. I AM NOT looking to try this, but it would answer the question on snorting them, injecting or even plugging these steroids instead of taking them orally. Again, I AM NOT planning on using steroids these ways:duh:, but I've always been interested in knowing if it would work any of those ways, especially to increase their effectiveness at lower dosages. Somehow people end up answering with responses such as "Take them how they are intended, ORALLY!", but please read/listen to this original post, I want to know how water soluble they are, so I can figure out if these other methods are possible, not to actually try them / consume them this way. Thank you!

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could snort and oral or stick it up your anus for improved absorption..
But I am not sure anyone would.. Now that i rethink that, I am sure someone has or will..
If you skip the first pass through the liver, and head straight for bloodstream, of course you will have better absorption..

theforesaken1

Awards
What do you think about IV or IM? Of course, you would have to get the fillers/binders out before injecting, but that's pretty simple and easy. Unless the steroid really isn't that water soluble. I suppose drug use/addiction does have its educational side to it. Crush tab (or empty cap) and mix with a CC of water and stir. Use cotton ball or q-tip to filter out fillers (micron filter works best). The more times you pass it through a filter the better, heating the mixture may help purify as well. (sometimes it makes it worse)

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You cant even inject sterile testosterone into a vein or you would die..

But you could turn it into an IM if you have the equipment and knowledge..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
to answer the question, no steroids aren't very water soluble. Steroids are molecules related to cholesterol, so they're lipophilic and hydrophobic. This is why they are usually put into oil and not water, but some are suspended in aqueous solution like most winstrol... apparently because the steroid molecules are solid crystals rather than dissolved in solution, this makes it much more painful when you inject

theforesaken1

Awards
You cant even inject sterile testosterone into a vein or you would die..

But you could turn it into an IM if you have the equipment and knowledge..
This is because it's suspended in Oil, Testosterone Suspension is in water, same with Winstrol and Dbol.

So, "Designer steroids" like superdrol, hdrol, and epi ARE NOT water soluble? Which means they would have no effect via snorting, plugging, or prepared in injection?