Helladrol vs Beast

bsypher

Awards
Although I am about to run a Beast Cycle here shortly, what is the good word on Helladrol?
According to the site, it states that "Helladrol could possibly be the most powerful supplement ever created and as such can be effectively used for both cutting and bulking"

From my research, beast or s-drol is one of the most potent orals.
Just curious! thanks

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beastdrol is by far more potent.

Beastdrol for strength & mass

Helladrol for recomp/cutting more so.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hella drol is just halodrol. It's effective for some, and nothing to write home about for others.

FelipeBR

FelipeBR

Awards
H-drol/Turinabol works very very well for me.
i was running Turinabol LV + TREN LV for 9 weeks. owesome gains, low sides.....but...to much supressive (more because Tren...for sure)

NTBM products?? go with helladrol + katanadrol (furuza-a/furazadrol).........looks like a very good cycle with very lean gains, decrease bf, increase golacenous syn.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
H-drol/Turinabol works very very well for me.
i was running Turinabol LV + TREN LV for 9 weeks. owesome gains, low sides.....but...to much supressive (more because Tren...for sure)

NTBM products?? go with helladrol + katanadrol (furuza-a/furazadrol).........looks like a very good cycle with very lean gains, decrease bf, increase golacenous syn.
you were stacking it with the strongest oral tren what kind of results were you expecting from two steroids?!!!! Yeah epi works great for me when it's stacked with superdrol. Lol
The bad part of a stack is it's impossible to judge which is which compound is doing what.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you were stacking it with the strongest oral tren what kind of results were you expecting from two steroids?!!!! Yeah epi works great for me when it's stacked with superdrol. Lol
The bad part of a stack is it's impossible to judge which is which compound is doing what.
well, you're right for the most part, but in this case one should know which is doing the work. The first 3 weeks it's all tren and after it's a combo.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A beastdrol/helladrol bridge would be smart if you are looking to keep your superdrol gains :)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
A beastdrol/helladrol bridge would be smart if you are looking to keep your superdrol gains :)
i am going to do that, pulse SD, than run a 5wk Halo cycle with a 10 day overlap.

Beastdrol will no question be the most potent thing around. Tren is close but does not put on weight like SD, its just strength mainly.

FelipeBR

FelipeBR

Awards
Zama,

i alredy used 6 PH's....in this order:

1- MD1T (I was 20y.o. i'm 22 now......MD1T was P-plex + X-tren + silimarin + AAKG + Uva Ursi......worked very well....good gains, lean, size....was great)
2- H-DROL (The best think that i used in my life)
3- M-drol (TRASH!!!! a lot of horribles sides...unreal gains [water].....i hated this ****)
4- D-plex + 11-Sterone (more or less.....i didn't like to much)

5- This cycle...TURINABOL LV + TREN LV.......well, as i used MD1T and h-drol and liked, i decided to use theese 2 compounds.....H-drol + X-tren.......SO....OWESOME GAINS !!

I'll do a thread, but i need 50 posts to put pics.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
wow, you have done alot of cycles in 2 years, you doin any pct after them? how much time are you taking between the them?

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he's taking nox edge for his pct...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmao get on that nox baby