T3 And Calories - AnabolicMinds.com

T3 And Calories

1. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

Question T3 And Calories

We all know what T3/Triac will do on a hypocalorific diet. What if Triac or T3 was used (with Clen) along with calories above maintenance?

I'm in the middle of a cycle (1050mg 1-test cyp, 1339mg Sldge Test, 40mg M5AA Pre WO, along with good old M-Dien that I have left over ). That's a pretty hefty cycle. I'm already using Clen and eating maintenance or slightly above, trying to gain some muscle and harden up, all clean. What are the pros and cons of adding in Tri-Max?

How would the sky high T3 levels effect body composition with 4,000 vs. 2,000 calories? How bout eating modeate carbs (300ish) and low fat? Protein is always 400g+ for me.

2. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    We all know what T3/Triac will do on a hypocalorific diet. What if Triac or T3 was used (with Clen) along with calories above maintenance?

I'm in the middle of a cycle (1050mg 1-test cyp, 1339mg Sldge Test, 40mg M5AA Pre WO, along with good old M-Dien that I have left over ). That's a pretty hefty cycle. I'm already using Clen and eating maintenance or slightly above, trying to gain some muscle and harden up, all clean. What are the pros and cons of adding in Tri-Max?

How would the sky high T3 levels effect body composition with 4,000 vs. 2,000 calories? How bout eating modeate carbs (300ish) and low fat? Protein is always 400g+ for me.
    Well, I had an experience on my last cycle that could be of help. I was going for a lean gain with the M1,4 ADD, and used T3 and clen with it because someone else told me the "synergy" would work well in a bulk. Well, Long story short, My seccond week into the cycle while eating my ass off, I diddn't gain a pound. I dropped the clen and started to gain again. If you are not looking to gain any more, it might be of value. I don't know what kind of Body comp changes you'll make, but you will be able to eat a lot more with the clen/Triac combo. Hope that helps.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

ok.....so you're eating at maintenance or slightly above. You're using clen, but want to gain muscle and hraden up, as in change body composition, right? IMHO unless you want to cut, drop the clen and T3 and see what happens. With that amount of androgens PLUS a clen/T3 stack you'll probably have to increase calories considerably to gain any mass.

It's always so hard to do a body recomposition cycle for someone else because I know what works for me, but everyone is so different with how they react to these. I don't think adding T3 or Triac is the best bet if you want to gain muscle, not that it can't be done. I think you'll just have to experiment with this one..... too many variables in the equation here for me to make an accurate predicition.
    •   

4. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!

I'll just cut for 2 weeks or so and drop calories, then go back to "clean bulking". I already started the Tri-Max, and I do have a few pounds to lose. The only reason I wanted to keep cals and carbs high was because I was gaining so much strength lately. I've put about 80 lbs on my squat in the past 8 weeks.
  5. New Member

Don't worry about eating "low fat". Fat isn't bad (trans/saturated is tho). I usually just eat enough fat to get to my desired calorie goal for the day.

When I was on t3 I definately lost tons of strength.. I'd experiment and see how you react to it if you really want to. If you're not cutting though, I don't really see the point? just my opinion.

Nice job on the squat poundages btw..

Similar Forum Threads

1. t3 and caffine/ephedra pills
    By gabriel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2004, 11:27 AM
  2. I Need Your Help W/ IGF, HGH, T3, and Insulin
    By JackedTheRipped in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2004, 11:15 PM
  3. Where to order T3 and get it FAST
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics