High BP

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on week 3 of beastdrol and test e. My BP has been pretty high at times, what are some things I can take to help lower it that are over the counter?

Cycle:

Weeks 1-2 Beastdrol 20mg/ed
Weeks 3-4 Beastdrol 30mg/ed
Weeks 1-12 Test E 1,000mg/ew

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are 175lbs. There is absolutely no reason you should be using 1g of test a week. It is also likely that 1g of test is causing your HBP

There are plenty of herbal supplements to help combat HBP. Search!

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
You are 175lbs. There is absolutely no reason you should be using 1g of test a week. It is also likely that 1g of test is causing your HBP

There are plenty of herbal supplements to help combat HBP. Search!
I have not updated my stats, I am currently close to 200, secondly my weight is low because of injuries that have prevented me from lifting for long periods of time. I appreciate the criticism; but it's not what I asked for.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
increase your water to at least a gallon a day and pick up some hawthorn berry ,what are you using for supports?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
yea I drink tons of water a day, I got a big ass list of supports I take, along with the normal fish oil, flax, milk thistle, multi.........

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
celery sead extract
Hawthorne berry
1.5-2g water a day
10g fish oil a day
low sodium diet
mild AI use
cardio

team180

Awards
What is your diet like?? Why a gram of Test E???

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
What is your diet like?? Why a gram of Test E???
Well I was going to run 750mg, but I would be left with a decent amount left over. I am not planning on running Test E again anytime soon, so I said **** it and decided to use it all. I know the results from around 750-1,000mg usually don't increase that much, but I'd rather use it then have some **** laying around forever. That being said; unless I start having problems with that dose...then I will take it down.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
yea I drink tons of water a day, I got a big ass list of supports I take, along with the normal fish oil, flax, milk thistle, multi.........

No disrespect intended but saying you drink tons of water basically says you have no clue how much water you drink. Fill a gallon jug and drink it. The same goes for your 'big ass list of supports'. I'd bet most of us here could rattle them off by heart. Besides, if they're not bp support, they're not really relevant to this discussion. If you want help, you've got to supply the requested information.
:rant:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently on week 3 of beastdrol and test e. My BP has been pretty high at times, what are some things I can take to help lower it that are over the counter?

Cycle:

Weeks 1-2 Beastdrol 20mg/ed
Weeks 3-4 Beastdrol 30mg/ed
Weeks 1-12 Test E 1,000mg/ew
Well I was going to run 750mg, but I would be left with a decent amount left over. I am not planning on running Test E again anytime soon, so I said **** it and decided to use it all. I know the results from around 750-1,000mg usually don't increase that much, but I'd rather use it then have some **** laying around forever. That being said; unless I start having problems with that dose...then I will take it down.
Increased RBC and increased hematocrit are caused by excessive amounts of testosterone. Not to mention the estrogen and water retention. Both will cuase HBP. Yet you still seem not willing to consider that the excessive amount of test you are doing is causing your HBP...:think:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Im running 750mg ew however I'm 250 lbs...

and with you running beast to kickstart it, you shouldn't need that much test.

peptides with a moderate dose of test is a better combination IMHO... For your money and for the anti aging properties that elevated NATURAL GH output gives you. What's your diet like? High test and high sodium is asking for hypertension.

Up your water intake. Even if you think you're drinking too much, drink more.

JCCunningham was right about the support supps, but they may not be enough when you're using a ridiculous amount of test.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Im running 750mg ew however I'm 250 lbs...

and with you running beast to kickstart it, you shouldn't need that much test.

peptides with a moderate dose of test is a better combination IMHO... For your money and for the anti aging properties that elevated NATURAL GH output gives you. What's your diet like? High test and high sodium is asking for hypertension.

Up your water intake. Even if you think you're drinking too much, drink more.

JCCunningham was right about the support supps, but they may not be enough when you're using a ridiculous amount of test.
Basically because I'm trying to bulk, not worried about keeping any my abs or anything; I'm eating as much as possible. I still don't eat junk food or garbage so my diet is still pretty clean. I will up my water intake to over 2 galons and see if that helps any.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well if youre eating anything you can to be over maintenance then you SHOULD definitely up the water intake. Currently on this cycle, ive had to wake up in the middle of the night and slam a couple glasses of water and go back to sleep to keep my system flushed. I havent had any blood pressure issues thank goodness, but even tho you're bulking, holding water will not only throw off what the scale says but will just put unecessary strain on your body.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Well if youre eating anything you can to be over maintenance then you SHOULD definitely up the water intake. Currently on this cycle, ive had to wake up in the middle of the night and slam a couple glasses of water and go back to sleep to keep my system flushed. I havent had any blood pressure issues thank goodness, but even tho you're bulking, holding water will not only throw off what the scale says but will just put unecessary strain on your body.
yes, that is true. I probably should drink a couple glasses of water in the middle of the night. I don't always have high BP...just seems from time to time it spikes pretty bad. I think the added water and some other supplements will help cure the spikes........THanks for the input SC!

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
An AI to help combat water retention(this will alleviate HBP symptoms by itself if your issues are due to water retention).

A baby aspirin every day.

coQ10. Have you taken your bp lately? What are the actual numbers?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
An AI to help combat water retention(this will alleviate HBP symptoms by itself if your issues are due to water retention).

A baby aspirin every day.

coQ10. Have you taken your bp lately? What are the actual numbers?
Honestly I am not retaining much water at all.......seems like I should, but I'm not. Every test e cycle I have ran, I've not retained much water.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I am not retaining much water at all.......seems like I should, but I'm not. Every test e cycle I have ran, I've not retained much water.
Then begin by finding your actual numbers(bp) to get a baseline. Take one baby aspirin everyday and keep track of your results. Aspirin will lower bp by thinning your blood. If your are still fighting you may not want to go this route. Thin blood and cuts do not make a good couple.

coQ10 has been shown to reduce bp levels moderately. This may be a better choice for you. It works by allowing vessels to dilate a bit. "Larger pipes= lower pressure".

At 1g of Test I have a hard time believing that there is not a considerable amount of aromatization going on in your body. You may not feel that you're holding water(or look like it) but that could be due to a very low bf%. I would at least recommend a TD formestane. This will give a minimal AI effect and can slightly reduce bp which may be exactly what you need. Take your bp and get exact numbers before you start any protocol listed from anyone(including me).

EDIT: I just noticed you're also taking a SD clone. Lol...stick it out another week and then see how your bp is doing. SD has the desired effect of keeping you dry(as it does not aromatize), yet it has been anecdotally related to high bp.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Then begin by finding your actual numbers(bp) to get a baseline. Take one baby aspirin everyday and keep track of your results. Aspirin will lower bp by thinning your blood. If your are still fighting you may not want to go this route. Thin blood and cuts do not make a good couple.

coQ10 has been shown to reduce bp levels moderately. This may be a better choice for you. It works by allowing vessels to dilate a bit. "Larger pipes= lower pressure".

At 1g of Test I have a hard time believing that there is not a considerable amount of aromatization going on in your body. You may not feel that you're holding water(or look like it) but that could be due to a very low bf%. I would at least recommend a TD formestane. This will give a minimal AI effect and can slightly reduce bp which may be exactly what you need. Take your bp and get exact numbers before you start any protocol listed from anyone(including me).

EDIT: I just noticed you're also taking a SD clone. Lol...stick it out another week and then see how your bp is doing. SD has the desired effect of keeping you dry(as it does not aromatize), yet it has been anecdotally related to high bp.
Yea, I have 1 week left on Beastdrol. I ended up dropping my Test to 750mg because I have been so lethargic. It was taking way too much to motivate myself to get up just to work out.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I have 1 week left on Beastdrol. I ended up dropping my Test to 750mg because I have been so lethargic. It was taking way too much to motivate myself to get up just to work out.
Lethargy while on test? Odd. Lethargy shouldn't be an issue while on test, no matter the dose. PH-induced lethargy is usually related to the lack of test in the body. Liver stress, perhaps?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Honestly don't know the answer.....some people say they have felt lethargic on high doses of test.....it may just be the Beastdrol. I went back up to 1gram a week of test and said screw it. I have 3 days left of Beast and I'm off it, so we should see if that was the issue. I just feel sooo damn tired all the time; and I get plenty of sleep, protein, and carbs.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
less than a week ago you drop the dose to 750 and now back to 1g? dude talk about fluctuating levels of test. you had any acne flare ups or mood swings? How about estro sides like itchy nips?

i would think the sd is most definitely the culprit behind the lethargy but that is my opinion. the other thing that dragon13 mentioned.. the liver stress could be a possibility too. however if thats the case you may start to notice a decrease in appetite.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
less than a week ago you drop the dose to 750 and now back to 1g? dude talk about fluctuating levels of test. you had any acne flare ups or mood swings? How about estro sides like itchy nips?

i would think the sd is most definitely the culprit behind the lethargy but that is my opinion. the other thing that dragon13 mentioned.. the liver stress could be a possibility too. however if thats the case you may start to notice a decrease in appetite.
no acne flare ups or mood swings, nips are a little itchy nothing that I really notice. I was going to do a low dose of like Nolva to see if it will counter it. No signs of gyno though. No pain, bulge, or anything like that.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
ok well at least that's good. hows the blood pressure going? is that still a problem?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
ok well at least that's good. hows the blood pressure going? is that still a problem?
bp seems to be ok, it is almost comparable to an asthma attack...comes out of nowhere...spikes, then after a little bit is fine. I have not had nearly as many "episodes" as I was having so it seems to be getting better. I am off Beastdrol after Thursday so I will continue to keep an eye on my body.