Preparing for my first PH usage (Halotest 25)

TolaSkamp

Awards
Hello everyone. I am new to AM and new to PH. I am a 32 year male, 225lbs, 6’1” and 21% body fat (obviously I want to get that bf down drastically). I am trying to prepare for my first PH usage. Currently I have Halotest 25, Noestrogen, Liver Guardian, Post Cycle and T-Bomb II. What I plan to do is as follows, please all and any advice is appreciated.

Halotest 25 = 50/50/75/75/100/100 (along with Noestrogen and Liver Guardian - for the 6 weeks) (please advise)

Post Cycle = I am not sure if I should start this the beginning of the 6th week or the beginning of the 7th (please advise)

T-Bomb II = I am not sure where to put this into the mix (please advise) … I had this from before but never used it, but will definitely use it in this combo if it will increase gains

Should I get Milk Thistle, Cranberry Extract and Hawthorne Berry, I read of people also using these.

Thanks in advance everyone.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I recommend 100mg straight ED for 6 weeks, or you are short changing yourself..
PCT starts day after last dose and I recommend clomid and light formastane usage, with a decent free test booster..

TolaSkamp

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply.

Ok 100/100/100/100/100/100 and PCT beginning of 7th week.

What is ED?

Is it okay to use the Noestrogen and Liver Guardian with the Halotest for the 6 weeks?

The clomid and light formastane and a test booster (would T-Bomb II work) are to be used with the PCT?

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply.

Ok 100/100/100/100/100/100 and PCT beginning of 7th week.

What is ED?

Is it okay to use the Noestrogen and Liver Guardian with the Halotest for the 6 weeks?

The clomid and light formastane and a test booster (would T-Bomb II work) are to be used with the PCT?
I would use HCGenerate or sustain alpha as your test booster IMO...
I am using forma stanzol in my PCT now.. Just found it out. It is a gem in my eyes..

T-bomb II doesnt really boost testosterone.. I havent seen any BW to support it..

ED means every day.

Do not use the no estrogen on cycle..

TolaSkamp

Awards
Thanks for your advice, it is greatly appreciated.

My new plan is as follows, please all and any advice is appreciated.

Halotest 25 = 100/100/100/100/100/100 (along with Liver Guardian)

Post Cycle = Will start beginning of the 7th week (along with Noestrogen {should I use clomid and light formastane with this as well?} and HCGenerate)

T-Bomb II = I will probably give away to a friend

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your advice, it is greatly appreciated.

My new plan is as follows, please all and any advice is appreciated.

Post Cycle = Will start beginning of the 7th week (along with Noestrogen {should I use clomid and light formastane with this as well?} and HCGenerate)

T-Bomb II = I will probably give away to a friend
Personally I would keep the t-bomb II and sell or give away the noestrogen, which is a crappy AI.. IMO..
Plus AI only PCTs are bad..

Get clomid and the test booster..

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
100mg all the way through huh?

JCunningham, you should sub my log to keep me from being a dumbass. Thanks.

TolaSkamp

Awards
Personally I would keep the t-bomb II and sell or give away the noestrogen, which is a crappy AI.. IMO..
Plus AI only PCTs are bad..

Get clomid and the test booster..
Post Cycle = Will start beginning of the 7th (along with clomid and HCGenerate)
T-Bomb II and Noestrogen = Will just hold on to these for now and don’t use.

Please any and all advice is appreciated.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Post Cycle = Will start beginning of the 7th (along with clomid and HCGenerate)
T-Bomb II and Noestrogen = Will just hold on to these for now and don’t use.

Please any and all advice is appreciated.
Use the noestrogen and tbomb 2 as a natty cycle after your PCT!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i don't think it's necessary to start the halodrol at 100, many people get great results off of 75, conversely you may even opt to exceed 100mg if it isn't working well. I prefer to see people starting a new compound at a more moderate dose and increasing it as they assess tolerance. So 75/75/100/100 and then from there you can decide to go on to 125 or stay at 100 until you use up the same amount of pills.

There's nothing really wrong with 100mg*6 weeks though this is more personal opinion and preference

TolaSkamp

Awards
Use the noestrogen and tbomb 2 as a natty cycle after your PCT!
Good idea! Thanks

I can't seem to find anywhere selling the HCGenerate as yet, but I will keep trying to find it.

The clomid is pricey. How many clomid pills do you recommend me get and what dosage to take?

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya, Unreal knows his ****..
What I outlined is just a person preference..
I give others advice, expect said others to do personal research and then make a decision based on all info in front of them.

TolaSkamp

Awards
i don't think it's necessary to start the halodrol at 100, many people get great results off of 75, conversely you may even opt to exceed 100mg if it isn't working well. I prefer to see people starting a new compound at a more moderate dose and increasing it as they assess tolerance. So 75/75/100/100 and then from there you can decide to go on to 125 or stay at 100 until you use up the same amount of pills.

There's nothing really wrong with 100mg*6 weeks though this is more personal opinion and preference
Thanks. That does make sense especially since this is my first time going to use it.

Thanks for that input it is definitely appreciated.

TolaSkamp

Awards
Have any of you used Jack3d before? What are your thoughts on it? I am using it now only just before workout ... I take 3 scoops and there is lil or no effect on me. The recommended dosage is 1-3 scoops and it says do not exceed 3 scoops in 24 hours. How do you guys use it? Everyday? More than 3 scoops?

Oh could I continue using it with my Halotest cycle?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Little to no effect with 3 scoops? Might want to take some time off there buddy. That's some potent stuff at 3 scoops.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Little to no effect with 3 scoops? Might want to take some time off there buddy. That's some potent stuff at 3 scoops.
QFT

Man I miss Jack3d. God I can't believe it was almost 2 years ago since I took it... Fok it i'm ordering right now! Thanks OP!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i am not a great responder to stims but Jack3d works very well for me, it's pretty weird that 3scoops isn't doing much for you

I would get off it, and reintroduce it when PCT starts

TolaSkamp

Awards
Really? Ok ... but was I suppose to take it everyday? Or just days I workout?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Really? Ok ... but was I suppose to take it everyday? Or just days I workout?
Just Pre workout bud. How many days a week do you workout?

Also, how many bottles of halotest-25 do you have?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oya, I forgot to mention, everybody thinks halotest is a halodrol clone but it's actually a promagnon clone. Pretty similar to halodrol but not the same.

TolaSkamp

Awards
i am not a great responder to stims but Jack3d works very well for me, it's pretty weird that 3scoops isn't doing much for you

I would get off it, and reintroduce it when PCT starts
Ok thanks ... I will do that ... I will stop and start back at the beginning of week 7.

Just Pre workout bud. How many days a week do you workout?

Also, how many bottles of halotest-25 do you have?
I only workout 3 days a week ... but I try to go and just do cardio on the off days.

Well as for now I only have one bottle of Halotest-25 but I am going to have to order more I know.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Well as for now I only have one bottle of Halotest-25 but I am going to have to order more I know.
Okay just making sure. Glad you got that covered. Next time you might try someone else who isn't a rip off :)

I can't comment on if it's a quality clone though, very well could be.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You use 4 scoops?? Just on your workout days? Any side effects?
No sides..

I do love white flood, but it is more expensive.
1mr is better than jack3d, but more expensive..

N2KTS, had that back in the day and it beats them all..

TolaSkamp

Awards
Has anyone here used Liver Guardian? I have a question on the bottle it says 3 tablets per day. Should I stick to the one serving of 3 tablets everyday? Or should I increase it?

Thanks

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone here used Liver Guardian? I have a question on the bottle it says 3 tablets per day. Should I stick to the one serving of 3 tablets everyday? Or should I increase it?

Thanks
stick to label advice