Halodrol....

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Gotta say that I absolutely love this stuff. Been a long time since I've run it, and just started it today. 6 weeks of 100mg/day split 50am/50pm. Sides are so minimal for me, and I feel absolutely wonderful. Especially with 500mg/wk of Test E :)

Looking forward to a nice recomp and maybe even some PR's :)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I really like the results of Halodrol. I do have some superdrol clones and one of the clone oral trens. Just not feeling like a harsh ride. 6 weeks of hdrol cut me up almost as good as a 6 week run of Tren Ace, (the injectalbe) just without the huge strength increase and the sides (night sweats are about the only side I get with Tren at 100mg/day or less)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yep I have. I just get "ok" results with it. What I have found its good for is to reverse any minor gyno lumps that I almost always get when I run a Tren Ace cycle. Stuff is a wonder drug (for me) when it comes to eliminating gyno symptoms.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What dose you run it at?
I am at 75mg ED and loving it.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
75 is as high as I have gone. Blood pressure becomes an issue at that point. Another reason for Halodrol (or its clones) is that it feels good. I'm in no great hurry to pack on muscle.. and at my age, (46) I'd much rather run a cycle that contributes to feeling good than one that packs on a ton of muscle but leaves me lethargic.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Honestly this, epi, and protodrol seem to be the best "feel-good" supplements. Halo is hawt.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Never tried Protodrol. Will have to check that one out. Halo and Phera have always made me feel great, and with minimal to no sides. (although do have to watch the BP when I get up around 30mg phera/day)

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
i like halo also but the only problem i found was that you have to really up the dosage to get good results which gets expensive because you have to buy 2 bottles..i use m-drol now and nothing but..only have to do 3 week cycles at 20/20/20 and still have plenty left over in one bottle to do almost 2 more 3 week cycles..halo leaned me out really good which was great..m-drol bulked me up more in a shorter time but it made me wanna eat like a beast. i started off using halo and was impressed but more impressed with m-drol instead. just my opinion.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea I agree that m-drol will put the meat on ya quicker. And your right about having to up the dose of the Hdrol. Thats why I run it at 100mg/day instead of the 50 that is recommended. Sdrol just really makes me feel like crap the whole time I'm on.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why don't people run H-drol 50 mg anymore? If the old Halodrol tablets worked in the past what makes people think they won't gain off the 50 mg recommended dose? More is not always better..

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
i was running halo at 75/100/100/125/125 and was pretty damn cut and my strength went up..only had minimal sides when i upped it to 125..made me feel wierd..but was able to use otc pct and was perfectly fine. m-drol the only side i get is shin pumps but i looked like a ****in ape at the end of my 3rd week and people started askin me if i was on roids..lol.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why don't people run H-drol 50 mg anymore? If the old Halodrol tablets worked in the past what makes people think they won't gain off the 50 mg recommended dose? More is not always better..
With halodrol, more is better..

there is a clone called helladrol and I think it is like 3 bottles worth in one..

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established

there is a clone called helladrol and I think it is like 3 bottles worth in one..
I disagree. I made substantial gains at 50mg for 5 weeks and I've looked at logs where people have run even 100 and they've made about the same in gains as my cycle. I always follow the recommended dose of compounds as I don't want to double my suppression for 10 extra lbs on my Bench press. JMO.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
yeah but its $70 a bottle..not worth it when m-drol is only $25 at the most and is gonna do what i need it to do in only 3 weeks. im not knocking halo im just on a budget .

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I will never run a 3 week oral cycle again, gains that come quick also have a tendency of leaving quick. Halodrol is cool because it's safe to run 6 weeks and that makes it a lot easier to accrue keepable gains in LBM. Superdrol is awesome but half the weight gained is water/glycogen.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
I will never run a 3 week oral cycle again, gains that come quick also have a tendency of leaving quick. Halodrol is cool because it's safe to run 6 weeks and that makes it a lot easier to accrue keepable gains in LBM. Superdrol is awesome but half the weight gained is water/glycogen.
yep you are right..as quick as i got the gains i sure as hell didnt keep them as long either that did suck.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Thinkin of hdrol winstrol cut soon sometime

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yep you are right..as quick as i got the gains i sure as hell didnt keep them as long either that did suck.
Well you gotta admit there's not much point in a cycle if you can't keep the gains.

I have lost a lot of my gains through a lot of cycles... It took me a long time to realize that the point of a steroid cycle should be to accrue those gains and then hold onto them long enough for your body to get acclimated so that they are keepable. The best means of doing this is cycling 6+ weeks, either by using an injectable base like testosterone, or by bridging to a less harsh oral.

The only way i will run SD now is if i can bridge it into something else because that's the only way I hold onto the gains for any amount of time.

SD by itself, you blow up and then lose everything. But SD as the kickstart to a test cycle... now that is something.

Anyway, the helladrol does cost more than mdrol, but if it provides a more moderate cycle with more keepable gains in the long run, well that is worth paying extra money for.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established

You are correct on both accounts... at least for me. Some may respond well at 50, I'm just not one of those. But at 100 I do very well and no sides to speak of. (bp is only moderatly higher than my normal and I do take a small hit on cholesterol)

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
Well you gotta admit there's not much point in a cycle if you can't keep the gains.

I have lost a lot of my gains through a lot of cycles... It took me a long time to realize that the point of a steroid cycle should be to accrue those gains and then hold onto them long enough for your body to get acclimated so that they are keepable. The best means of doing this is cycling 6+ weeks, either by using an injectable base like testosterone, or by bridging to a less harsh oral.

The only way i will run SD now is if i can bridge it into something else because that's the only way I hold onto the gains for any amount of time.

SD by itself, you blow up and then lose everything. But SD as the kickstart to a test cycle... now that is something.

Anyway, the helladrol does cost more than mdrol, but if it provides a more moderate cycle with more keepable gains in the long run, well that is worth paying extra money for.
your absolutely right..i did like how leaner i was when using halo and it seemed to be easier to maintain the gains .

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I disagree. I made substantial gains at 50mg for 5 weeks and I've looked at logs where people have run even 100 and they've made about the same in gains as my cycle. I always follow the recommended dose of compounds as I don't want to double my suppression for 10 extra lbs on my Bench press. JMO.
And I disagree with you. Matter of opinion and how well one reacts to the compound. I would probably gain nothing off the bottles recommended dose:50/50/50/50..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol... 50mg of halodrol did nothing for me my first run... i ran it again and went to 125mg and i noticed muscular hardness pretty quick and I gained like 2 pounds and I got all excited... and then week after week went by and NO gains were happening. I didn't even lean out from it either. it made my muscles harder than usual and that was it.

ANYWAY
different people need different doses and there's no BEST way to dose steroids

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
It was good for leaning out at 125mg 6lbs in 6wks not too bad kept everything lost alot of bf.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
It was good for leaning out at 125mg 6lbs in 6wks not too bad kept everything lost alot of bf.
yep at my 4th and 5th week i dosed at 125mg when i did halo..4th week bench went up 50lbs and i looked lean and muscle was alot harder..5th week all was about the same didnt see much of a difference in weight or muscle so i didnt even bother doing a 6th week..but for me 125mg was the best dosage but it did make me feel a little weird at the higher dose and my left nipple would tingle a bit.