first AAS cycle

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.31%

first AAS cycle

I've done several pro-steroidal/PH cycles (1test, 4ad, 1,4add, m1t, m5aa) and am now doing research for my first AAS cycle. I want to run a cutter and as I only have access to fina/prop, I was thinking of running the cycle as follows:

test prop 150mg EOD weeks 1-8 (525mg/week)
    tren 150mg EOD weeks 1-6 (525mg/week)
    clen starting at 50mcg, going up to 100mcg, then back down to 50mcg weeks 3-4, 7-8
    triac starting at 2mg, move up to 4mg, then back down to 2mg, same time as the clen
    nolva 60mg/60mg/40mg/40mg weeks 9-12

Now, I've read several different opinions in regards to tren and shot frequency, so for this sort of cycle, what would you guys suggest?
    Should I shoot the tren EOD at 150mg or ED at 75mg, or would you even suggest a lower dosage. Same thing goes for the prop, EOD or ED? I was thinking of maybe running a lower dose for both the prop and tren as it is my first AAS cycle, more along the lines of 100mg EOD or 50mg ED (which would put me at 350mg/week for both substances), I just don't want to shut myself down and not make any gains, so again, comments/advice would be appreciated.

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I would stay with eod injections. I also think that is actually a high dose of tren for a first time user. I would keep the prop the same but decrease the tren to 100mg eod.
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.31%

okay, I was thinking that that dose was a bit high for tren, but for all the cycles I've seen so far, most people seem to like to do the same dose for both compounds. Thanks size
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.93%

I agree with starting lower with tren, esp for a first cycle, don't think you'll need more than maybe 100mg EOD. Otherwise, looks good IMO.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.38%

Quote Originally Posted by zeromagnus
    okay, I was thinking that that dose was a bit high for tren, but for all the cycles I've seen so far, most people seem to like to do the same dose for both compounds. Thanks size
    No need to keep both dosages the same. Tren can be a harsh drug as people respond differently to it. Therefore, I think it is best to start with a lower dosage.

Good luck reaching your goals.
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.31%

Yeah, always better if I respond well at a lower dose anyways, no need putting more in my system than I need.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

What about tren by itself, I read you can get small quality gains that are maintainable, or if you had a ph ps to stack with it what would it be? (not trying to impend on your thread but i only have acsess to fina and test prop for obvious reasons) also in the same boat as you as far as ph ps cycles and want to take the leap to the "dark side" so to speak.
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Ironchef
    What about tren by itself, I read you can get small quality gains that are maintainable, or if you had a ph ps to stack with it what would it be? (not trying to impend on your thread but i only have acsess to fina and test prop for obvious reasons) also in the same boat as you as far as ph ps cycles and want to take the leap to the "dark side" so to speak.

Tren as a stand alone drug is not a wise choice. It is extremely suppressive and absolutely destroys one's sex drive by itself
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.95%

I am not contradicting Size, but I preferred ed injects with tren. I used 25ga 3/4" pins and they work great for spot injecting tren. With so many shots you WILL want to spot inject just for site rotation sake. (ED or EOD). ED is also a smaller volume injected, so it's not a problem to hit smaller muscles like delts, lats, bi's.

Did you pin any of your prohormones? It really depends on your comfort level with the needle.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

No I have never pinned before, only orals and methyls I have some hm gear advance 4ad, hanging out. However I opened it and put an oral syrenge in it once but quickly realized it was sterile and made for pinning. I think I could heat it up gently cap it and it would still be good. Also it converts to test so it might pair well with tren. Also any methyl ph ps pair well? Due to the ban I have every one thats out there "stashed" but if I am going to be a criminal anyway might as well try something that works and is "time tested" so to speak.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Ironchef
    No I have never pinned before, only orals and methyls I have some hm gear advance 4ad, hanging out. However I opened it and put an oral syrenge in it once but quickly realized it was sterile and made for pinning. I think I could heat it up gently cap it and it would still be good. Also it converts to test so it might pair well with tren. Also any methyl ph ps pair well? Due to the ban I have every one thats out there "stashed" but if I am going to be a criminal anyway might as well try something that works and is "time tested" so to speak.
    Sorry my response was to the thread starter bro, I ALSO FEEL that tren alone is not a good choice, use test with it.
  12. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.31%

hmm, ED w/ tren...would I still want to do EOD with prop or would I switch that as well? I'm getting some 25g 1", which should work just as well as your 25g 3/4"...and no, I haven't pinned any of my prohormones, but I've gotten allergy shots for many many years and quite frankly, I like the feel of it...I love watching technicians take blood as well....what can I say, I'm a freak
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.38%

Ya I liked it too...in fact looked forward to pinning everyday (currently running tren ED) untill I hit a few nerves. Now it seems almost everyday Im hitting a nerve for some reason, and man...I hate it now. It sucks pinning like 2 or 3 times because youre so skiddish and feel like your hitting a nerve. Good luck, lol
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Again if you are new to the whole thing of pinning I would do the EOD not the ED also, unless you have very low bf, I would use a 1" on delts, quads...and 1.5" on glutes.. also with just just delts, quads, and glutes that gives you 6 areas to shot in rotation..
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.77%

Any other reasoning not to use tren alone, aside from the death of libido? or is that the main gist of it?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.93%

well that would be my main problem (although there are some other considerations) with running a tren only cycle.....just don't tell that to the gotfina.com guys
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.34%

OR... you could shoot the tren one day and the prop the next...know what I mean...?

That would still be ED injects basically, but less volume/shot...
  18. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.31%

jergo...yeah, I see what you mean, just that serengo was suggesting ED shots w/ tren...I'll probably just stick w/ EOD shots as that would probably be easiest for my first cycle, now I just have to get 1.5" needles as I'm only getting 1" sent to me...so many purchases

Similar Forum Threads

1. trentime's First AAS cycle Test Only
    By trentime420 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 01:33 PM
  2. first AAS cycle tbol/var
    By davidcyt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 03:04 PM
  3. First AAS cycle
    By BOVEY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12