Halodrol vs Epistane in regards to HBP

DRip

DRip

Awards
Which of these compounds has a greater affinity to increase blood pressure? I have all the necessary ancillaries including a calcium channel blocker and beta blocker if hawthorne berry doesnt cut it. Ive looked all over the web and websites seem to contradict each other.

Viking23

Awards
Grab some celery seed extract if your really concerned and it all depends on your body honestly. As long as you have everything and drink enough water you should be fine

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Which of these compounds has a greater affinity to increase blood pressure? I have all the necessary ancillaries including a calcium channel blocker and beta blocker if hawthorne berry doesnt cut it. Ive looked all over the web and websites seem to contradict each other.
theres no answer because it varies from person to person. im genetically predisposed to hbp on my moms side and celery seed + hawthorne berry do fine for me as long as im properly hydrated. im 23 though, so youth is on my side here lol.

the worst ive gotten was bp headches on my hawthorne preloads, and bp headaches on the first week of hdrol. epistane has treated me rather nicely

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2
MistrJay Anabolics 53
Anabolics 4