Opinions on this, please, gentlemen..

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I am about to embark on a cycle and wanted to see other's opinions.

First, I'm 46. 5'9" and 215 this am with 11% fat. I'm looking for strength to break a nasty plateau, and lean body mass. I'm not afraid of a little fat gain, I'll try my best, though, to eat clean.
I've done 3 previous cycles and never really gave much thought to pre-loading or PCT, for that matter, so I'll run this up and see if it get's saluted.:bsflag:

Training will be DC but EOD instead of the normal program
Daily supplements- multi-vitamin, 3g vitamin C, mega-B, Zinc, fish oil

Pre-load Liver Juice and Cycle Support for the usual 2 weeks
CYCLE
Halovar x 1 weeks 1 through 7
Monsterdrol x 1 weeks 2 through 5
Nasty Mass x 1 weeks 3 through 6
Sustain EOD
Cycle Support
Liver Juice
Liv 52
PCT
Toremefine 120 x 3 days then 90/60/30
Cycle Support first 2 weeks
Liver Juice first 2 weeks
Ostarine 12.5 mg
TCF 1 first 24 days
Inhibit E/ IC3 starting with week 3
Reduce XT starting with week 3
Activate Extreme/Diesel Test Hardcore

Also have Erase and Formestane on hand
I believe that's the plan...any thoughts would be appreciated

I realize 3 methyls may prove problematic but at only once per day, I was hoping to minimize sides.

Thanks, Gents.:You_Rock_Emoticon:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halodrol, The new cyano, and 2 compounds in Nasty Mass I believe forget what they are = too much.

Too much for 1 reason... the monsterdrol is very new, and is supposedly stronger than Phera and Superdrol. With that being said, not much has been reported about sides yet. I would run Monsterdrol solo before adding anything else to it so you know what to expect from it. It should make for a killer cycle on it's own. But I wouldn't stack it yet until I try it by itself because it's so new and supposed to be pretty damn strong.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol, The new cyano, and 2 compounds in Nasty Mass I believe forget what they are = too much.

Too much for 1 reason... the monsterdrol is very new, and is supposedly stronger than Phera and Superdrol. With that being said, not much has been reported about sides yet. I would run Monsterdrol solo before adding anything else to it so you know what to expect from it. It should make for a killer cycle on it's own. But I wouldn't stack it yet until I try it by itself because it's so new and supposed to be pretty damn strong.
I respect you and your opinions. Based on your recommendations, I will use Monsterdrol solo. The Halovar and Nasty Mass can wait for another time. Thanks.
BTW, does everything else look ok?

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I respect you and your opinions. Based on your recommendations, I will use Monsterdrol solo. The Halovar and Nasty Mass can wait for another time. Thanks.
Well shoot, that's what I like to see. Good choice. :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything looks great actually.

Osta looks good. I saw a thread on another forum where someone was taking 25 mg and had blood work showing there was no suppression. So 12.5 mg sounds good.

I haven't heard of Torimefene pre-loading like some do with Clomid for the first three days so maybe someone else can chime in on that.

And one last thing I would try to do is save yourself some supplements. Over-kill is good... but beyond over-kill and you know you're just gonna be waisting product.

Liv 52, Liver Juice, and Cycle support is gonna be beyond over-kill. But it is completely up to you. Just thinking if you would like to save some supplements for future use. You sure as hell may go ahead and use em all if you'd like.

That's a good looking PCT though man.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks great actually.

Osta looks good. I saw a thread on another forum where someone was taking 25 mg and had blood work showing there was no suppression. So 12.5 mg sounds good.

I haven't heard of Torimefene pre-loading like some do with Clomid for the first three days so maybe someone else can chime in on that.

And one last thing I would try to do is save yourself some supplements. Over-kill is good... but beyond over-kill and you know you're just gonna be waisting product.

Liv 52, Liver Juice, and Cycle support is gonna be beyond over-kill. But it is completely up to you. Just thinking if you would like to save some supplements for future use. You sure as hell may go ahead and use em all if you'd like.

That's a good looking PCT though man.
Yes, the Liv-52 was for the 3 methyls...I'll drop that, for sure. Thanks, again

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I agree with CM, it would be cool if you try out the monsterdrol cuz we are all SO anxious on getting feedback for that one :). The proposed stack you have is 3 methyls and a nonmethyl which is a big confusing anabolic soup and you'll have a really, really hard time telling which steroid is doing what and causing side effects.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I agree with CM, it would be cool if you try out the monsterdrol cuz we are all SO anxious on getting feedback for that one :). The proposed stack you have is 3 methyls and a nonmethyl which is a big confusing anabolic soup and you'll have a really, really hard time telling which steroid is doing what and causing side effects.
Gotcha. Thank You.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wisdom in this thread

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Ive never heared of all this stuff you want to take, surely theres a limit to how anabolic your body can be, It might be smart to reaserch increasing that limit at 215, you might be taking all that stuff for nothing.

if you ate 30g of protien an hour for 24 hours ( if your body could absorb all that ) youd

still only be able to build 700g of pure muscle ( if your body were able to conver it all to

muscle ) in that 24 hour period, but then youd have to sleep and all the rest of it. Id

just be happy with 2/3kg a week, and Im sure you dont have to take all of that stuff to

put on 2/3kg a week.

Check my course out 5 weeks of deca, followed by 5 weeks tri-tren. Im using sustanon 300 with the deca, test-enanthate and prop with the tri-tren which will all overlap on weeks 6 7 & 8:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/162880-proviron-deca-durobolan.html#post2633350

I still havnt goten hold of proviron but it shouldnt be long now.