The One or H-drol as first PH?

massolic

Awards
  • Established
Ive been doing my research on both, but not sure which to go with...I know the one is a DHT based PH and h-drol is a DS of halodrol. I like how the one can use otc pct though.

almost 4 years of training consistently
eat about 5-7 meals a day
ready for platea break

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive been doing my research on both, but not sure which to go with...I know the one is a DHT based PH and h-drol is a DS of halodrol. I like how the one can use otc pct though.

ready for platea break
Well both can use OTC PCT. I did with H-drol and kept all my gains. I'd tell you to run H-drol but I'm real interested in what others think about "The One" as i've never ran it.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
The One is the same thing as Bold which is banned, IIRC

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Little info on BOLD

THE BOLDIONE ( 1,4AD )

The boldione known as 1,4AD is a legal non methylated prohormone. This prohormone is not legal in the USA but many people have access to it (still legal in other countries). Boldione has many nicknames (Bold,Eq-plex,Bold 200, 1,4AD). Bold is non methylated prohormone so you don't need a liver protection. This prohormone has low side effects and give steady gains. Boldione and H-drol are the prohormones you should run first when you step into this world. They give great gains and have low side effects. Boldione works slowly but surely, you need to run it at least 6 to 8 weeks. Only a few stores still have that prohormone.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ready for platea break
At 22 years old, I wouldn't recommend using a hormonal, and definitely not when you've only been training for four years.

If you're not making gains, then you need to EAT MORE and look at your training. Start with the BASICS and get them right before you even consider supplements - and if you want to use supplements aside from the basic staples, then start off with a Testosterone boosting stack.

The One is the same thing as Bold which is banned, IIRC
The ONE is NOTHING like Bold - completely different.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THOUGHT THGE ONE WAS LESS HARSH...?
The ONE is a good beginner prohormone, but as I said earlier, hormonals are NOT what you should be looking at!

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The ONE is a good beginner prohormone, but as I said earlier, hormonals are NOT what you should be looking at!
Oh letem' slide. He's of age now. I'm 22 and I'm fine (at least I think so LOL) from hormone use.

Now could you graciously inform me about "The One?" My interest in Neo is accelerating..:13:

massolic

Awards
  • Established
I HAVE USED DIFFERENT TESTBOOSTERS BUT THE EFFECTS FADED AS MY BODY IS USED TO THE INGREDIENTS. AGAIN, VE BEEN EATNG LOTS AND KNOW WHEN TO CHANGE MY TRAINING, STILL PLATEAUED

At 22 years old, I wouldn't recommend using a hormonal, and definitely not when you've only been training for four years.

If you're not making gains, then you need to EAT MORE and look at your training. Start with the BASICS and get them right before you even consider supplements - and if you want to use supplements aside from the basic staples, then start off with a Testosterone boosting stack.

The ONE is NOTHING like Bold - completely different.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I HAVE USED DIFFERENT TESTBOOSTERS BUT THE EFFECTS FADED AS MY BODY IS USED TO THE INGREDIENTS. AGAIN, VE BEEN EATNG LOTS AND KNOW WHEN TO CHANGE MY TRAINING, STILL PLATEAUED
TURN CAPS LOCK OFF

THANKYOU

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
After reading this, i now agree with rosie.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
How'd Katana treat you? I guess I'll go dig through your thread b4 bed. Can't wait for you to start Halo, that'll make things awesome. :cheers:
Not to derail this thread to ****, but it was excelent recomp, and im a lean dude already. Started halo this morning, stay tuned.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now could you graciously inform me about "The One?" My interest in Neo is accelerating..:13:
:gotsearch

Seriously, ALL of this information is contained in the Applied Nutriceuticals subforum. >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<< contains all the links to all The ONE information in post #17.

The following threads on The ONE, as these threads contain all the information that you need to know about The ONE, as well as any possible questions and answers that you might have.

Threads:
*>>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<
* >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<
* 2009's biggest product is here- a sneak preview from AN :)
* It Is Here- AN's Write-Up for 2009's Biggest Product!!!!!!
* THE ONE!!!!! IMPORTANT RELEASE INFORMATION- WE HAVE SET A DATE!!
* THE ONE- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING PLUS INFORMATION ABOUT ***FREE*** STUFF!!!!
* WAIT!!! Is “The ONE really enough???”

:bsflag: This just tells me that you do NOT know enough about supplements, nutrition, OR training.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I liked the one as my first cycle.. I'd go with that. I've never used halo though.

As a side note, I think 4 years training and 22 y/o is a fine time to use DS, if that's what you choose to do and you've put in your research.

I also agree though that you could probably still gain naturally if you fine tuned everything.