to harsh ?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see people staking abombs and dbol, or superdrol and dbol.

But people say alpha one superdrol is to much for me why is this ?

I was thinking like this

Alpha1. 2cap/2caps/1-2caps/0/0
Beastdrol. 0mg/0mg/10mg/20mg/20mg.

A total of 5 weeks.

What do you guys think ? Doesn't seem wosre than abombs/dbol or superdrol/dbol does it ?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It doesn't matter what you stack, DOSAGE is what is important!

but anyways, What is Alpha1 ? is it stronger than beastdrol ?

I would go 4 weeks... PHs suck by the way !

hungryH

Awards
  • Established

stfu

OP sounds good.
You'll be fine.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established

stfu

youll b fine. take u supps and ull b good.

not sure wat alpha1 is but it doesnt seem as harsh as beastdol (mdrol?)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm pretty sure alphaone is very similar to m1t (correct me if I'm wrong)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't heard much feedback on alphaone so I won't comment.

But man that is a little bit harsh, even for the Beast and I like to run SD bridged into PP.

I mean if you're experienced with both compounds you know what you're doing, then ok. But otherwise man I'd pick one or the other.

Just Beastdrol alone I packed on 16lbs and gained another 2lbs when i bridged into Phera.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SD is harsher than alpha one i'd imagine and people run 5-6 weekers all the time. I think you prob be fine it just might take it's toll on you. Though I don't know why you'd want to run it like that since SD will provide more gains than alpha one. I'd just run sd or at least first.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if this alpha 1 is an m1t clone, id stay away from it all together. it is rat poison. but it seems ur hellbent on running this, so the way u have it set up is fine, jsut take ur supports and monitor yourself closely.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
just because some people run stacks like that doesn't mean everyone should. Lots of steroid users are borderline abusers and go way overboard. When it comes to oral stacks, you gain so much anyway from just one compound that you're better off bridging into another oral or running an injectable base instead of just stacking lots of oral **** together for a few weeks.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
just because some people run stacks like that doesn't mean everyone should. Lots of steroid users are borderline abusers and go way overboard. When it comes to oral stacks, you gain so much anyway from just one compound that you're better off bridging into another oral or running an injectable base instead of just stacking lots of oral **** together for a few weeks.
this is true...a good test and sd cycle would be great.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SD into test is awesome. With orals like M1T, M1A, SD, that stuff, they work awesome but then the gains are hard to keep (at least for me dammit), but bridging into other anabolics helps TREMENDOUSLY.

If you blow up 20 pounds on a 4 week oral stack only that's great but it's probably going to fall off in PCT.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for the advice guys, and unreal i would love to run test with my beastdrol but i dont have a good source, and do to my job i do not wanna purchase from online sites.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
like I said PHs are bucn of crap !!! don't listen to noobs that say NO

I will stack Anadrol and Dbol in winter but Im also running Test to keep the gains...

if you add some test then your stack would be much better otherwise it's not worth the money and sides, even a lil

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
like I said PHs are bucn of crap !!! don't listen to noobs that say NO

I will stack Anadrol and Dbol in winter but Im also running Test to keep the gains...

if you add some test then your stack would be much better otherwise it's not worth the money and sides, even a lil
you are a noob if you don't realize that most "PHs" are 17aa oral steroids every bit as potent as dbol and anadrol.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you are a noob if you don't realize that most "PHs" are 17aa oral steroids every bit as potent as dbol and anadrol.
Yes, but have you seen people runnig Dbol or Anadrol alone ???? you will get depressed after losing the gains...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, but have you seen people runnig Dbol or Anadrol alone ???? you will get depressed after losing the gains...
I agree that keeping gains from oral steroids is immensely easier when you run them into injectables and have some time to keep the gains before you hit PCT.

So yeah, AAS users wouldn't do a 4 week Dbol cycle without test and the same should apply for "PHs", they are better utilized bridging into an injectable. But for people without sources they will usually bridge into a less harsh oral or a nonmethylated oral for a few weeks. Anything like that will help keep gains.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup.. So far i bridged from SD>PP>Test. Now just on test solo and up damn near 20lbs and have been holding onto all of it since i dropped the orals a week ago. :D

Test base FTFW!!!!!!!!!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
alpha one is a pre cursor to M1t but it also is an active steroid without the conversion.

kinda like m14add is active but also converts to dbol

so yeah, its pretty hardcore

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alpha one is a pre cursor to M1t but it also is an active steroid without the conversion.

kinda like m14add is active but also converts to dbol

so yeah, its pretty hardcore
wow ! M1t is scary... Jasen did Superdrol Anadrol he was fine, he did M1t, his **** turned light yellowish which means ur liver is smoked

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say sd pp AND m1t all at once FTFW!!!!

dont do this please lol

im running a test cycle with a dbol kick start and winnie at the end to harden up

12 weeks......stop stalking

if u look u shall find